Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: who here likes fishing?

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119561



face reveal as thats me
  • Tramaxan
  • Tramaxan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Confessions of a dangerous mind
  • Posts: 1981
  • Thanks received: 570
  • Karma: 12
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119563

Fix the trim :pinch:
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The noblest art is that of making others happy
  • Posts: 10763
  • Thanks received: 3021
  • Karma: -69
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119565

who wanna go fishing with the BOYS
@Nafe @Sorle @Jamie
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • milarious
  • Posts: 12102
  • Thanks received: 5762
  • Karma: 1074
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119568

Clarky wrote:
who wanna go fishing with the BOYS
@Nafe @Sorle @Jamie
Just got some new rods for the summer! If I can come I’ll supply the boys with brews and chews
  • Freddie_
  • Freddie_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • It’s mommy make out day
  • Posts: 2473
  • Thanks received: 438
  • Karma: 120
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119571

Freddie_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:
who wanna go fishing with the BOYS
@Nafe @Sorle @Jamie
Just got some new rods for the summer! If I can come I’ll supply the boys with brews and chews

Can you elaborate on what a "chew" is I'm curious
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thanks received: 1255
  • Karma: 14
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119573

Clarky wrote:
who wanna go fishing with the BOYS
@Nafe @Sorle @Jamie
i feel personally attacked
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • a boy is a gun
  • Posts: 15444
  • Thanks received: 6125
  • Karma: -327


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Forum Global Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Head Admin
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator
Ex. Bhop Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119578

Narexa wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:
who wanna go fishing with the BOYS
@Nafe @Sorle @Jamie
Just got some new rods for the summer! If I can come I’ll supply the boys with brews and chews

Can you elaborate on what a "chew" is I'm curious
Chewing tobacco aka gods gum
  • Freddie_
  • Freddie_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • It’s mommy make out day
  • Posts: 2473
  • Thanks received: 438
  • Karma: 120
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Narexa

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119614

Freddie_ wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
Clarky wrote:
who wanna go fishing with the BOYS
@Nafe @Sorle @Jamie
Just got some new rods for the summer! If I can come I’ll supply the boys with brews and chews

Can you elaborate on what a "chew" is I'm curious
Chewing tobacco aka gods gum

Ahh I see thank you for the explanation good sir
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mythical Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 4021
  • Thanks received: 1255
  • Karma: 14
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119616

am i the only person on this forum that actually goes fishing?
  • Diet Water
  • Diet Water's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 2835
  • Thanks received: 730
  • Karma: -50
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119620

A Good Pianist wrote:
Fix the trim :pinch:
you have a shit trim yourself :lol:
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • super
  • Posts: 4812
  • Thanks received: 1286
  • Karma: 39
✥ Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ TTT Administrator ✥
✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Discord Staff ✥
✥ Forum Staff ✥

✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥

Steam-Click here!
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119628

Thought it said fisting not fishing, glad I was wrong. I like fishing.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Legendary Soldier's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Light the fire
  • Posts: 2559
  • Thanks received: 1386
  • Karma: 62
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119635

Eddie. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Fix the trim :pinch:
you have a shit trim yourself :lol:

Sorry who are you ?
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • The noblest art is that of making others happy
  • Posts: 10763
  • Thanks received: 3021
  • Karma: -69
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119654

A Good Pianist wrote:
Eddie. wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Fix the trim :pinch:
you have a shit trim yourself :lol:

Sorry who are you ?
B)
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • super
  • Posts: 4812
  • Thanks received: 1286
  • Karma: 39
✥ Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ TTT Administrator ✥
✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Discord Staff ✥
✥ Forum Staff ✥

✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥

Steam-Click here!
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119859

Diet Water wrote:
am i the only person on this forum that actually goes fishing?
That’s actually insulting to me.
  • Freddie_
  • Freddie_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • It’s mommy make out day
  • Posts: 2473
  • Thanks received: 438
  • Karma: 120
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 2 days ago #1119861

I’ve been fishing once and it was at least 10 years ago. Caught a tiny fish off the coast of Nairn.
  • .uzi
  • .uzi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • // This code was generated by a tool.
  • Posts: 4437
  • Thanks received: 1366
  • Karma: 27
Have an issue or suggestion regarding Deathrun? Let me know at the link(s) below:
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 1 day ago #1119895

Legendary Soldier wrote:
Thought it said fisting not fishing, glad I was wrong. I like fishing.
if you missread FISHING by FISTING
then it means you practice fisting and it means you're GAY :zarp:
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 4633
  • Thanks received: 918
  • Karma: 32
Fuck you Fork
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 1 day ago #1119897

ToBeHonest wrote:
Legendary Soldier wrote:
Thought it said fisting not fishing, glad I was wrong. I like fishing.
if you missread FISHING by FISTING
then it means you practice fisting and it means you're GAY :zarp:
you should check the definition
  • Eddie.
  • Eddie.'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Ambassador
  • super
  • Posts: 4812
  • Thanks received: 1286
  • Karma: 39
✥ Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ TTT Administrator ✥
✥ TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Discord Staff ✥
✥ Forum Staff ✥

✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥

Steam-Click here!
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 1 day ago #1119899

Eddie. wrote:
ToBeHonest wrote:
Legendary Soldier wrote:
Thought it said fisting not fishing, glad I was wrong. I like fishing.
if you missread FISHING by FISTING
then it means you practice fisting and it means you're GAY :zarp:
you should check the definition
suck my zizi you're not my father so FUCK you you're GAY too bitchass
  • ToBeHonest
  • ToBeHonest's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Adept Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • #FreeNafe
  • Posts: 4633
  • Thanks received: 918
  • Karma: 32
Fuck you Fork
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 1 day ago #1120115

fishing is dope
  • Jacknelli
  • Jacknelli's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • •ÐŠ•
  • Posts: 978
  • Thanks received: 229
  • Karma: 7
x
Login or register to post a reply.

who here likes fishing? 1 week 1 day ago #1120158

Jacknelli wrote:
fishing is dope
I like fishing on the hard water more tbf
  • Freddie_
  • Freddie_'s Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • It’s mommy make out day
  • Posts: 2473
  • Thanks received: 438
  • Karma: 120
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Eddie., Richard Wright
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

146 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
5/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
1/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
5/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
4/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
5/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
17/128
online
Connect to server Discord
96/∞
online
Top