Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sleep Paralysis monkaS

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 1 week ago #1109176

I had my first proper experience of sleep paralysis today, I'm curious if any of you have had it and what happened during that time? In my case there was a man and a woman just staring at me whilst I was lay on my chair, which doesn't sound that scary but it was terrifying. It only lasted maximum a minute but it felt like fucking ages.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 5 years 1 week ago by narexa.
Login or register to post a reply.

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 1 week ago #1109185

Sounds not that bad tbh. Wouldn't mind experiencing for myself lmao
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 1 week ago #1109187

Mytic wrote:
Sounds not that bad tbh. Wouldn't mind experiencing for myself lmao

That's what I thought before I had it :(
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 1 week ago #1109189

I'm a schizophrenic so some days I will wake up and see like an angel at the end of my bed or a demon and I'm so used to it I just go back to sleep lol.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 1 week ago #1109193

ive tried to experience it but i have not yet had it
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 1 week ago #1109195

Freddie_ wrote:
Its not fun, you dont want to lol
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 1 week ago #1109196

Henny wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
ive had paranoia highs and they were the absolute worst thing ever, idk if it will come close to it or not. i do like that nervous feeling tho because it gives me an adrenalin rush from it
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 1 week ago #1109197

Freddie_ wrote:
Henny wrote:
Freddie_ wrote:
ive had paranoia highs and they were the absolute worst thing ever, idk if it will come close to it or not. i do like that nervous feeling tho because it gives me an adrenalin rush from it
I'd say paranoia highs are worse. If you like the adrenaline rush from being nervous you might like sleep paralysis.
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 5 years 6 days ago by Henny.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109232

I have them 1 or 2/ month.. w
  • Katje
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 844

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109243

Never had a sleep paralysis but want to have one to see what it would be like and i want a extra duper spooky one!
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109295

Narexa wrote:
I had my first proper experience of sleep paralysis today, I'm curious if any of you have had it and what happened during that time? In my case there was a man and a woman just staring at me whilst I was lay on my chair, which doesn't sound that scary but it was terrifying. It only lasted maximum a minute but it felt like fucking ages.
fuck. i literally only just realized that this is what i used to go thru during my childhood, i used to see random mf's in my doorway staring at me smiling and i couldnt move, i never really payed attention to it tho cuz i was used to seeing fucked up shit and hallucinating cuz.... idk tbh. welp now i know what thats called, only took me a decade to find out
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109296

Jeppe wrote:
I'm a schizophrenic so some days I will wake up and see like an angel at the end of my bed or a demon and I'm so used to it I just go back to sleep lol.
lol i used to think i was schizophrenic, but nah turns out im bipolar and used to hallucinate shit when i was around ages 4 - 11, its rare that i see shit now tho, but theres probably a number of reasons why that i wont list
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109303

Haunted_Pizza wrote:
Narexa wrote:
fuck. i literally only just realized that this is what i used to go thru during my childhood, i used to see random mf's in my doorway staring at me smiling and i couldnt move, i never really payed attention to it tho cuz i was used to seeing fucked up shit and hallucinating cuz.... idk tbh. welp now i know what thats called, only took me a decade to find out

Yeah I wasn't sure whether or not I was dreaming but then I realised I couldn't move was scary as fuck, mad how you had the same experience though.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109307

Narexa wrote:
Haunted_Pizza wrote:
Narexa wrote:

Yeah I wasn't sure whether or not I was dreaming but then I realised I couldn't move was scary as fuck, mad how you had the same experience though.
i first had that experience when i was like 5 or 6 lol, i got so many fucking nightmares as well lmao

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109318

Haunted_Pizza wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Haunted_Pizza wrote:
Narexa wrote:

i first had that experience when i was like 5 or 6 lol, i got so many fucking nightmares as well lmao
With the nightmares u could have eaten sugar before bed, I would eat something sweet before I went to bed I would get the weirdest nightmares ever
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109331

First got it when I was 5 there was a giant ass spider which gave me arachnophobia
  • Red_
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Shoreline Mafia
  • Thanks received: 676
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

Sleep Paralysis monkaS 5 years 6 days ago #1109336

Red_ wrote:
First got it when I was 5 there was a giant ass spider which gave me arachnophobia

Didn't even know what was a thing people saw, thanks for giving me nightmares for the next few weeks.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

273 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun