Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: fifa 19 tips

fifa 19 tips 5 years 6 days ago #1108870

who are the best cams in the bpl who aren't over 30k? i'm using rashford and zaha but i feel like i could do with some improvements.

vardy with a hunter tho is mad feels like a 100k player+
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
Login or register to post a reply.

fifa 19 tips 5 years 6 days ago #1108931

Aight I gotchu on this one, it really depends on what you want, investing in a team right now isn’t a very good idea considering everything is inflated due to the flashback and florenzi sbc. If you don’t want to spend too much then mkhitaryan is a good shout, however if you have the money you could get the motm deulofeu who just gives a burst of speed into your midfield. Dele alli is also quite good from my experience as a tall cam with decent shooting and passing stats. The people I currently use at cam are deulofeu and the el mata card. It’s all personal preference tbh. There’s also a good idea with keita considering his dribbling is very high, with his otw card just over the threshold you are looking for
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

fifa 19 tips 5 years 6 days ago #1108933

Kyber wrote:
Aight I gotchu on this one, it really depends on what you want, investing in a team right now isn’t a very good idea considering everything is inflated due to the flashback and florenzi sbc. If you don’t want to spend too much then mkhitaryan is a good shout, however if you have the money you could get the motm deulofeu who just gives a burst of speed into your midfield. Dele alli is also quite good from my experience as a tall cam with decent shooting and passing stats. The people I currently use at cam are deulofeu and the el mata card. It’s all personal preference tbh. There’s also a good idea with keita considering his dribbling is very high, with his otw card just over the threshold you are looking for

West Bromwich Albion suck
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

fifa 19 tips 5 years 6 days ago #1108935

A Good Pianist wrote:
Kyber wrote:

heck you weeb
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

fifa 19 tips 5 years 6 days ago #1108936

Kyber wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Kyber wrote:

heck you weeb

Don't use words against yourself sir
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

fifa 19 tips 5 years 6 days ago #1108937

A Good Pianist wrote:
Kyber wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Kyber wrote:

heck you weeb

Don't use words against yourself sir
sorry future cm
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

Legendary Member

The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

fifa 19 tips 5 years 6 days ago #1108968

Tip1: go to the menu
Tip2: quit the game
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop