Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Rank

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106274

Seen as deadmonstor is a weiner and hasn't given me my learnt LM I shall obtain a better role
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • You are only powerless if you believe it
  • Posts: 10212
  • Thanks received: 2872
  • Karma: -70
Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106275

:)
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Site Administrator
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Raeker is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 8997
  • Thanks received: 3344
  • Karma: 39
Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106276

You are wrong, because I will be doing something else my pal
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts: 15174
  • Thanks received: 5981
  • Karma: -327


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Forum Global Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Head Admin
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator
Ex. Bhop Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106282

Nafe wrote:
You are wrong, because I will be doing something else my pal

First I get this cool shit then I get cm lol xd xd xd
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • You are only powerless if you believe it
  • Posts: 10212
  • Thanks received: 2872
  • Karma: -70
Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106293

A Good Pianist wrote:
Seen as deadmonstor is a weiner and hasn't given me my learnt LM I shall obtain a better role

This dude is really gonna resign from global mod when he's 14,999 posts btw.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Bazaraxe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Posts: 2541
  • Thanks received: 800
  • Karma: 20




Ex -Deathrun HeadAdmin
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: A Good Pianist

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106307

Bazaraxe wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Seen as deadmonstor is a weiner and hasn't given me my learnt LM I shall obtain a better role

This dude is really gonna resign from global mod when he's 14,999 posts btw.

It's ok I'll take cm
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • You are only powerless if you believe it
  • Posts: 10212
  • Thanks received: 2872
  • Karma: -70
Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106311

Someone is deleting my old posts because they are a goofy guy :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts: 15174
  • Thanks received: 5981
  • Karma: -327


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Forum Global Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Head Admin
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator
Ex. Bhop Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106313

Nafe wrote:
Someone is deleting my old posts because they are a goofy guy :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Just resign twice and they'll stop (respond to this ty)
  • TheXnator
  • TheXnator's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Developer
  • Ambassador
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Posts: 6196
  • Thanks received: 2247
  • Karma: -1670
Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106317

Nafe wrote:
Someone is deleting my old posts because they are a goofy guy :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Sorry I'll stop abusing my cm now
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • You are only powerless if you believe it
  • Posts: 10212
  • Thanks received: 2872
  • Karma: -70
Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106323

TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Someone is deleting my old posts because they are a goofy guy :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Just resign twice and they'll stop (respond to this ty)

Just resign and you can't be demoted :4Head:
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Global Moderator
  • Posts: 15174
  • Thanks received: 5981
  • Karma: -327


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Forum Global Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Head Admin
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator
Ex. Bhop Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


Login or register to post a reply.

Rank 1 week 4 days ago #1106371

Nafe wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Someone is deleting my old posts because they are a goofy guy :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

Just resign twice and they'll stop (respond to this ty)

Just resign and you can't be demoted :4Head:

Get off my post shit posters
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Banned
  • Ambassador
  • You are only powerless if you believe it
  • Posts: 10212
  • Thanks received: 2872
  • Karma: -70
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Eddie., Dr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

151 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
15/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
1/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
9/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
6/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
13/128
online
Connect to server Discord
93/∞
online
Top