Login or register to post a reply.

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094345

FORTNITe @michael
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094347

why are you guys talking mad shit about this mans, not like you guys can win $ from playing a free game anyway
  • Overseer Nick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm A Weeb
  • Thanks received: 53

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094349

Overseer Nick wrote:
why are you guys talking mad shit about this mans, not like you guys can win $ from playing a free game anyway
This respective personage is unfortunetly lacking key pieces of necessary but very much required intelligence that could have assisted said exemplar in decoding and perceiving the subject in hand, consequently generating a state of mind of wretchedness and sorrow, with the utmost displeasure to the referred specimen
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise, AtomicLegend

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094350

Overseer Nick wrote:
Well, it really isn't that hard to get into a tournement. One of my friends whom is a console pleb and not actually way too good won $500 for winning one game
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094351

Diet Water wrote:
Overseer Nick wrote:
Well, it really isn't that hard to get into a tournement. One of my friends whom is a console pleb and not actually way too good won $500 for winning one game
Console btw, You know where everyone has aim assist and you can just use keyboard and mouse on console. < used to be able to atleast before getting put into PC servers
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094352

Backpackronixes wrote:
Overseer Nick wrote:
This respective personage is unfortunetly lacking key pieces of necessary but very much required intelligence that could have assisted said exemplar in decoding and perceiving the subject in hand, consequently generating a state of mind of wretchedness and sorrow, with the utmost displeasure to the referred specimen

calm down bruv we understand you did higher level english smh
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094353

MICHAELL wrote:
Backpackronixes wrote:
Overseer Nick wrote:

he doesnt know
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, Blocked, MichaeI

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094354

Xeronise wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Backpackronixes wrote:
Overseer Nick wrote:

he doesnt know

hold up
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094355

MICHAELL wrote:
Xeronise wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
Backpackronixes wrote:
Overseer Nick wrote:

he doesnt know

hold up

fucking nyarli
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094357

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
Red_ wrote:
You’re shit
St least I’m making my money back I spent on ZARP unlike you ;)
It's just bday money bro!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094361

Mytic wrote:
Diet Water wrote:
Overseer Nick wrote:
Console btw, You know where everyone has aim assist and you can just use keyboard and mouse on console. < used to be able to atleast before getting put into PC servers

To be totally honest, there's no difference on playing console and PC on Fortnite, yeah maybe some QoL but because of the core mechanics and limited movement a good console player (which only limitation would be hardware like 240Hz, which won't matter on Fortnite) can be as good as a PC player. Anyway Fortnite will never get taken seriously by the eSports community apart for economic reasons.
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094367

Blocked wrote:
Xeronise wrote:
Backpackronixes wrote:
nice keep it up! I myself was also top 1% in nfs world :)

nice keep it up! I myself was also top 1 in deceit :)

nice keep it up! I myself was also top 1% in csgo :)

nice keep it up! I myself was also top 1% in minecraft hunger game sever
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: AtomicLegend

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094371

@Diet Water it’s axtuslly not easy it’s more than just aim and building, understanding when where and how to rotate endgame early game etc, knowing when to use utility, fight, when or how to use mobility effectively, it’s easy to win a scrim if it’s low level but high point pop ups and prac cord scrims are hard with 45 players last few zones. I’ve won like 600 in just wagers and scrim matches, but it depends on how high or low level the scrim game is. When I started scrimming I could win FNPL scrims back to back no problem (open scrims) but when I first got into a pro scrim I didn’t even make it to the 5th zone 3 games in a row.

People assume fortnite is easy to be good at, yeah it’s easy to get the mechanics down but the gamesense and everything else is incredibly hard, there’s also an RNG factor and you need to know how to work around not getting a launch pad, hop into this pop up cup and get more than 60 points and you’ll understand the difference from a low level scrim to a high level scrim.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094372

GmadTheH4cker wrote:
@Diet Water it’s axtuslly not easy it’s more than just aim and building, understanding when where and how to rotate endgame early game etc, knowing when to use utility, fight, when or how to use mobility effectively, it’s easy to win a scrim if it’s low level but high point pop ups and prac cord scrims are hard with 45 players last few zones. I’ve won like 600 in just wagers and scrim matches, but it depends on how high or low level the scrim game is. When I started scrimming I could win FNPL scrims back to back no problem (open scrims) but when I first got into a pro scrim I didn’t even make it to the 5th zone 3 games in a row.

People assume fortnite is easy to be good at, yeah it’s easy to get the mechanics down but the gamesense and everything else is incredibly hard, there’s also an RNG factor and you need to know how to work around not getting a launch pad, hop into this pop up cup and get more than 60 points and you’ll understand the difference from a low level scrim to a high level scrim.
no offence but fortnite doesn't deserve to be competetive, you say its hard to understand but compare it to a real esport game like league :lol: :silly: imagine the amount of knowledge you need in fortnite compared to league it's like 1 to 100
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094373

MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:

no offence but fortnite doesn't deserve to be competetive, you say its hard to understand but compare it to a real esport game like league :lol: :silly: imagine the amount of knowledge you need in fortnite compared to league it's like 1 to 100
Not really, in league obviously you need alot of knowledge of the mechanics etc. In fortnite you need to know alot about the skills. Such as aiming, teamwork and coordination and building taking a big part into skill. Bassicly any game has exports potential if it has a big enough comp scene. Just because fortnite doesn't appeal to someone doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered for exports. Tbh league bores the shit out of me
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094374

Mytic wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:

Not really, in league obviously you need alot of knowledge of the mechanics etc. In fortnite you need to know alot about the skills. Such as aiming, teamwork and coordination and building taking a big part into skill. Bassicly any game has exports potential if it has a big enough comp scene. Just because fortnite doesn't appeal to someone doesn't mean it shouldn't be considered for exports. Tbh league bores the shit out of me

u forgot items.. wave management... power-plays... pushing leads... continuous communication between every single player movement from the shotcaller by simply looking at the minimap :silly: :blink: :side: that's only the beginning mate don't try to compare a MOBA and a THIRD person shooter game in the esports scene
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094375

Mytic wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:

League has more depth than mechanical skills, if what you said was the case then all the T2 and T3 teams would've been in the LCS right? Fortnite on the other hand has no gameplay depth, no huge gamesense factors, RNG based, and since it's a BR it requires basic communication and teamwork skills, this applies to most battle royale games, which is why mostly nonamers or washed up competitive players join Fortnite. To wrap it up, it's a game for casuals, hell even the building is something you can do mindlessly if you play for 1 hour < no skill gap at all, and if you lose it's all because of RNG

Anyway this thread clearly shows how clueless people are in competitive games ZULOL
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by pigskin.

Competing in a 100K Tourney 5 years 1 month ago #1094376

MICHAELL wrote:
Mytic wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
GmadTheH4cker wrote:

u forgot items.. wave management... power-plays... pushing leads... continuous communication between every single player movement from the shotcaller by simply looking at the minimap :silly: :blink: :side: that's only the beginning mate don't try to compare a MOBA and a THIRD person shooter game in the esports scene
There’s a lot of the same situations in league, fortnite there’s different zones, different guns loot mats shield every time, it takes skill to win a game when you only have a tac shotgun and everyone else has a pump, there needs to be a lot of adaptation skills, the map changes all the time, playin without mats endgame is one of the most challenging things you can do, when you have 45 players moving in one circle trying to understand where people are going to go how they’re doing it who’s a threat, even understanding what to do when people have certain utility like stinks clingers rpgs etc, every scenario is different, games like CSGO and league have similar situations more often than less, fortnite has a different outcome almost every game, even predicting where zone is going to be and who has mobility based on how they’re moving rotating and if they’re being aggressive or not (for using other enemies launch pads or rift to gos)
Any game can be an eSport if it’s taken seriously enough.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
Aspect wrote:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

272 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf