Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My Stalker in 5th Grade [First person this time]

My Stalker in 5th Grade [First person this time] 5 years 2 months ago #1078928

So as a request from the community im going to tell this non fiction story in first person since there were complaints about third person. This story is 100% true and the story about my teacher sounded fake I know but it was real lol anyway to the story

So In 5th grade it was lowkey wild I got in trouble a lot because my teacher hated me since im swiss but anyway, there was a girl lets call her bertha. Now bertha was kind of a weird girl in on her own, she looked weird had a bob haircut like coconut head from neds survival guide. Anyway this bullshit started sometime in the middle of the year when she started to compliment me. Usually it would go like "I like your jacket" and of course I was creeped out because who the fuck compliments someones jacket as a kid lol.
Anyway she did this bs a lot and started to do another thing which was stare at me. Now this was borderline creepy as I would look in the corner of my eye and see her watching me. Whenever I looked at her she quickly turned around and this shit happend so much my friend and I came up with a code to say when she was looking like "The bird has landed in the tree" Stupid but funny. So young swiss cheese finally decided to pass her a note asking her why she was doing this. Now some of you said im pretty dumb and thats true because I said the stupidest fucking thing ever and got caught. The note was put on her desk and it said "Why do you stare at people" and this was probably the dumbest decision ive made.
When she saw it she put it in to her pocket and went to lunch only to fucking drop it on the staircase while coming up to class again. The teacher got the note and read it and pulled me out into the hallway and she could tell it was me since I had the most shit handwritting ever (Still do) Long story short I had to stay in from recess the next day and before any of you say anything no I didnt date this girl nor do i want to. I made sure to phrase this story correctly to where it didnt sound bs like my last one which was real. Btw that was basically that she goes to my hs still but i havent seen her since first day and she didnt talk to me since the note. My friend even wrote a story on all the occurrences between us lol. Btw one more thing here is the picture of her haircut. I hope you enjoyed, stop hating on me please im just trying to get known around the server
Attachments:
  • swiss cheese
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Add me on snapchat @Jimmy_Steel52 Not real name
  • Thanks received: 4
REEEE
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

My Stalker in 5th Grade [First person this time] 5 years 2 months ago #1078929

Not the girl in the pic but that was her hair lol
  • swiss cheese
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
REEEE

My Stalker in 5th Grade [First person this time] 5 years 2 months ago #1078950

Sorry for the haters. This community is pretty garbage now a days with a lot of low life losers that likes to complain about anything they get to complain about, anyways keep it up with the storytelling.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

My Stalker in 5th Grade [First person this time] 5 years 2 months ago #1078951

bro she wanted ur dick and u bitched it
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

My Stalker in 5th Grade [First person this time] 5 years 2 months ago #1078952

Well if you see they way she looked and you kind of already get an idea with that hair I dont think yo would want to
  • swiss cheese
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
REEEE

My Stalker in 5th Grade [First person this time] 5 years 2 months ago #1078978

You got a detention for asking why someone is staring at you?????????
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40