Login to ZARP





TOPIC: @Nafe

@Nafe 7 years 9 months ago #1063135

Does spazaraxe wear glasses my dude because he is denying it but I can tell he does the little nerd
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 14995
  • Thanks received: 3911
  • Karma: 22
Login or register to post a reply.

@Nafe 7 years 9 months ago #1063138

I wear glasses
  • Sally
  • Sally's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Posts: 7030
  • Thanks received: 3552
  • Karma: 63



Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user said Thank You: A Good Pianist

@Nafe 7 years 9 months ago #1063142

yeah
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 18934
  • Thanks received: 8754
  • Karma: -379
Login or register to post a reply.

@Nafe 7 years 9 months ago #1063144

Nafe wrote:
yeah

I told him he did and I said I'd ask and that u wouldn't lie
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 14995
  • Thanks received: 3911
  • Karma: 22
Login or register to post a reply.

@Nafe 7 years 9 months ago #1063147

A Good Pianist wrote:
Nafe wrote:
yeah

I told him he did and I said I'd ask and that u wouldn't lie

what if i am tho
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 18934
  • Thanks received: 8754
  • Karma: -379
Login or register to post a reply.

@Nafe 7 years 9 months ago #1063149

Nafe wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Nafe wrote:
yeah

I told him he did and I said I'd ask and that u wouldn't lie

what if i am tho

He will pull a you and spit on you
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Posts: 14995
  • Thanks received: 3911
  • Karma: 22
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user said Thank You: Nafe
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

240 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
1/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
233/1022
Online
Top