Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"?

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059488

Fortnite > All games
(Title)
  • VyTeXx
  • VyTeXx's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Cookie
  • Posts: 536
  • Thanks received: 261
  • Karma: 6



Thank you Dom for this (beautiful) signature!
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by VyTeXx.
Login or register to post a reply.

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059489

Fortnite = special ed class
  • RhysB
  • RhysB's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4184
  • Thanks received: 1194
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059490

Battle Royale is a shitty cash grab riding a trend of games that have copied each other since the first Hunger Games Movie. They usually profit off of hype, loot boxes(glorified gambling), and just ignorant children playing them.

They're all garbage
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14874
  • Thanks received: 5788
  • Karma: 106

SSRP Super Administrator
Former SSRP Head Administrator
Former TS3 Head Administrator
Former Forums Administrator
Former BHOP Owner
Former TTT Head Administrator
Former Deathrun Super Administrator
Former Surf Administrator
Former Minecraft Head Administrator
Former Murder Super Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, bigwhal, VyTeXx, Yamete Kudasaii

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059491

Fortnite is trash and dead. Deal with it.
Also what a way to kill csgo damn
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Yamete Kudasaii's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • If one gets his jugg ripped, then he must be Rusty
  • Posts: 443
  • Thanks received: 125
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059492

Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Fortnite is trash and dead. Deal with it.
Also what a way to kill csgo damn
But it's a gamemode :thinking:
  • RhysB
  • RhysB's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4184
  • Thanks received: 1194
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059493

RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Fortnite is trash and dead. Deal with it.
Also what a way to kill csgo damn
But it's a gamemode :thinking:
One that everyone is bored of, and cant move on cus they are too excited to show off to their class their awesomness and skill
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Yamete Kudasaii's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • If one gets his jugg ripped, then he must be Rusty
  • Posts: 443
  • Thanks received: 125
  • Karma: -5
Last Edit: 1 week 3 days ago by Yamete Kudasaii.
Login or register to post a reply.

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059494

Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Fortnite is trash and dead. Deal with it.
Also what a way to kill csgo damn
But it's a gamemode :thinking:
One that everyone is bored of, and cant move on cus they are too esxcited to show off to their class their awesomness and skill
What are you babbling about? Majority of the people that are good at CSGO can play most FPS/TPS efficiently
  • RhysB
  • RhysB's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4184
  • Thanks received: 1194
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059497

RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Fortnite is trash and dead. Deal with it.
Also what a way to kill csgo damn
But it's a gamemode :thinking:
One that everyone is bored of, and cant move on cus they are too esxcited to show off to their class their awesomness and skill
What are you babbling about? Majority of the people that are good at CSGO can play most FPS/TPS efficiently
Again, the idea of battle royale and free to play is just fortnite all over again, bringing the community cancerous 10 year olds
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Yamete Kudasaii's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • If one gets his jugg ripped, then he must be Rusty
  • Posts: 443
  • Thanks received: 125
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059499

Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Fortnite is trash and dead. Deal with it.
Also what a way to kill csgo damn
But it's a gamemode :thinking:
One that everyone is bored of, and cant move on cus they are too esxcited to show off to their class their awesomness and skill
What are you babbling about? Majority of the people that are good at CSGO can play most FPS/TPS efficiently
Again, the idea of battle royale and free to play is just fortnite all over again, bringing the community cancerous 10 year olds
You missed the part where Prime is $14? Or that FaceIT and ESEA still exists? There were always cancerous 10 years olds, now just from more nationalities
  • RhysB
  • RhysB's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4184
  • Thanks received: 1194
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 3 days ago #1059501

RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Fortnite is trash and dead. Deal with it.
Also what a way to kill csgo damn
But it's a gamemode :thinking:
One that everyone is bored of, and cant move on cus they are too esxcited to show off to their class their awesomness and skill
What are you babbling about? Majority of the people that are good at CSGO can play most FPS/TPS efficiently
Again, the idea of battle royale and free to play is just fortnite all over again, bringing the community cancerous 10 year olds
You missed the part where Prime is $14? Or that FaceIT and ESEA still exists? There were always cancerous 10 years olds, now just from more nationalities
Yeah but im gonna wake up tomorrow and im gonna see my recommendation list full of kids trying out csgo :-(
  • Yamete Kudasaii
  • Yamete Kudasaii's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • If one gets his jugg ripped, then he must be Rusty
  • Posts: 443
  • Thanks received: 125
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 2 days ago #1059743

Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Yamete Kudasaii wrote:
Fortnite is trash and dead. Deal with it.
Also what a way to kill csgo damn
But it's a gamemode :thinking:
One that everyone is bored of, and cant move on cus they are too excited to show off to their class their awesomness and skill
hmmm ever thought about just not playing the game mode, <redacted>
  • Sike
  • Sike's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 80
  • Thanks received: 26
  • Karma: -1
Last Edit: 1 week 2 days ago by Nafe.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 2 days ago #1059745

Morgan wrote:
Battle Royale is a shitty cash grab riding a trend of games that have copied each other since the first Hunger Games Movie. They usually profit off of hype, loot boxes(glorified gambling), and just ignorant children playing them.

They're all garbage
And I mean zarp isn't a cash grab for ignorant children? Every update is just a cash grab.
  • Sike
  • Sike's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 80
  • Thanks received: 26
  • Karma: -1
Login or register to post a reply.

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 2 days ago #1059746

Morgan wrote:
Battle Royale is a shitty cash grab riding a trend of games that have copied each other since the first Hunger Games Movie. They usually profit off of hype, loot boxes(glorified gambling), and just ignorant children playing them.

They're all garbage
*Tear rolls down face* Beutiful speech Morgan
  • bigwhal
  • bigwhal's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Now this, This is E P I C.
  • Posts: 3415
  • Thanks received: 388
  • Karma: -12

Ex-TTT Admin
Ex-Surf Admin
Ex-Bhop Admin
Ex-Darkrp Admin
Ex-Prop Hunt Admin
Ex- Murder Admin
Ex - Deathrun Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx

What do you think about CSGO "Battle Royale"? 1 week 2 days ago #1059767

Morgan wrote:
Battle Royale is a shitty cash grab riding a trend of games that have copied each other since the first Hunger Games Movie. They usually profit off of hype, loot boxes(glorified gambling), and just ignorant children playing them.

They're all garbage

aint a single lootbox in fortnite just saying.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Bazaraxe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Posts: 2430
  • Thanks received: 773
  • Karma: 21




Ex -Deathrun HeadAdmin
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: VyTeXx
Moderators: .uzi, Nafe
Time to create page: 0.321 seconds

189 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
19/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
18/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
14/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
28/128
online
Connect to server Discord
91/∞
online
Top