Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: CSGO is now F2P

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059477

  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Raeker is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 8673
  • Thanks received: 3028
  • Karma: 40
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059478

Easy smurfing and hacking
  • MrPing
  • MrPing's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Hoppa
  • Posts: 1834
  • Thanks received: 337
  • Karma: 4
[ZARP-Notice]: You have left Hoppa
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059480

MrPing wrote:
Easy smurfing and hacking

Just hacking really
  • A Good Pianist
  • A Good Pianist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Broken Legs But I Chase Perfection!
  • Posts: 10000
  • Thanks received: 2804
  • Karma: -69
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059481

Yay something good
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4419
  • Thanks received: 1278
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059482

Not the real csgo reddit but ok
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Global Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14317
  • Thanks received: 5279
  • Karma: -380


SSRP Head Administrator
Jailbreak Super Administrator
Bhop Super Administrator
Forum Global Moderator
Teamspeak & Discord Head Admin
ZARP Wiki Administrator

Ex. Surf Super Administrator



My Steam Wishlist!


Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059483

Yeah free right.
Except you can't play online which is litteraly 99% of the game lol.

Edit : My bad I had checked on google but the article I read was from september lol
  • Jool
  • Jool's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Posts: 940
  • Thanks received: 685
  • Karma: 0
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Jool.
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059484

Jool wrote:
Yeah free right.
Except you can't play online which is litteraly 99% of the game lol.
you can play online and buy prime for 14$
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4419
  • Thanks received: 1278
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059485

Jool wrote:
Yeah free right.
Except you can't play online which is litteraly 99% of the game lol.
Did you read the link
  • Clarky
  • Clarky's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • "The Best, Around."
  • Posts: 11430
  • Thanks received: 5293
  • Karma: 464

★YouTube | Plays.tv★
★My Steam★




meymey of the day:
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059487

heck yes more hacking!
  • Bunnyslippers69
  • Bunnyslippers69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2878
  • Thanks received: 680
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059496

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
heck yes more hacking!
Reviving the HVH scene isn't that good?
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4419
  • Thanks received: 1278
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059500

RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
heck yes more hacking!
Reviving the HVH scene isn't that good?

It is good. I've been getting into hvh recently and actually enjoy it. I imagine i'll enjoy it more in MM.
  • Bunnyslippers69
  • Bunnyslippers69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2878
  • Thanks received: 680
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059502

RhysB wrote:
Jool wrote:
Yeah free right.
Except you can't play online which is litteraly 99% of the game lol.
you can play online and buy prime for 14$

Or reach lvl 21 and pair a phone number with your CS account.

Tho all already existing accounts have been upgraded to prime automatically now, no matter if you had a phone number linkef before or not.
  • House
  • House's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The best thing on Earth? Coffee.
  • Posts: 567
  • Thanks received: 214
  • Karma: 1
Regards



Dr. House M.D.
⚕ Chief physician of Asskicking department ⚕
⚕ TTT Server Owner ⚕
⚕ Surf Administrator ⚕
Add me on Steam!
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059503

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
heck yes more hacking!
Reviving the HVH scene isn't that good?

It is good. I've been getting into hvh recently and actually enjoy it. I imagine i'll enjoy it more in MM.
gets boring after 2 months with the toxic community
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4419
  • Thanks received: 1278
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059504

House wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Jool wrote:
Yeah free right.
Except you can't play online which is litteraly 99% of the game lol.
you can play online and buy prime for 14$

Or reach lvl 21 and pair a phone number with your CS account.

Tho all already existing accounts have been upgraded to prime automatically now, no matter if you had a phone number linkef before or not.
They might've switched to a premium system like TF2, not entirely sure tho

Also rifk7 got vac wave'd like 2 weeks ago
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4419
  • Thanks received: 1278
  • Karma: -8
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Backpackronixes.
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059505

RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
heck yes more hacking!
Reviving the HVH scene isn't that good?

It is good. I've been getting into hvh recently and actually enjoy it. I imagine i'll enjoy it more in MM.
gets boring after 2 months with the toxic community

Yeah, especially when i'm sat here using AW against inv only cheats. kinda hard to do anything with AW.
  • Bunnyslippers69
  • Bunnyslippers69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2878
  • Thanks received: 680
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059506

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
heck yes more hacking!
Reviving the HVH scene isn't that good?

It is good. I've been getting into hvh recently and actually enjoy it. I imagine i'll enjoy it more in MM.
gets boring after 2 months with the toxic community

Yeah, especially when i'm sat here using AW against inv only cheats. kinda hard to do anything with AW.
nah, they reached a point where all cheats are equal apart from old ayyware pastes
  • Backpackronixes
  • Backpackronixes's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • uwu
  • Posts: 4419
  • Thanks received: 1278
  • Karma: -8
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059516

And people say CS isn't dead :omegalul:

And let's not even talk about the BR, it's fucking dreadful.
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 3686
  • Thanks received: 1167
  • Karma: 15
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Narexa.
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059517

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
heck yes more hacking!
Reviving the HVH scene isn't that good?

It is good. I've been getting into hvh recently and actually enjoy it. I imagine i'll enjoy it more in MM.

im boutta inject stackhack into comp it hasnt even gotten me banned on my main
  • jusu
  • jusu's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 404
  • Thanks received: 54
  • Karma: -4
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059518

RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
heck yes more hacking!
Reviving the HVH scene isn't that good?

It is good. I've been getting into hvh recently and actually enjoy it. I imagine i'll enjoy it more in MM.
gets boring after 2 months with the toxic community

Yeah, especially when i'm sat here using AW against inv only cheats. kinda hard to do anything with AW.
nah, they reached a point where all cheats are equal apart from old ayyware pastes

They patched fake angles *dab*
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Raeker is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 8673
  • Thanks received: 3028
  • Karma: 40
Login or register to post a reply.

CSGO is now F2P 2 months 2 weeks ago #1059519

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
RhysB wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
heck yes more hacking!
Reviving the HVH scene isn't that good?

It is good. I've been getting into hvh recently and actually enjoy it. I imagine i'll enjoy it more in MM.
gets boring after 2 months with the toxic community

Yeah, especially when i'm sat here using AW against inv only cheats. kinda hard to do anything with AW.
nah, they reached a point where all cheats are equal apart from old ayyware pastes

They patched fake angles *dab*

..............
  • Bunnyslippers69
  • Bunnyslippers69's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 2878
  • Thanks received: 680
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

117 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
9/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
6/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
3/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
4/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
6/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
10/128
online
Connect to server Discord
69/∞
online
Top