Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Bad Admin

[DENIED] Bad Admin 11 years 3 months ago #1300

Hello, I am new to the server as of 3 days ago. My In-game username is Newfag. Often the server crashes leaving few on, and shortly ago it was only me an admin, and another guy. These two were blocking spawn, RDming, and the Admin, abusing. The Admins name is Ezmil or something and is clearly a terrible admin and is also appropriately sounds way to young to have that authority. After a ton of RDming they left and im pissed. You probably won't do anything about it, as I have no screenshots or whatever, but I ask you to watch him. He's a terrible admin. Other than that the other admins have been good.
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Bad Admin 11 years 3 months ago #1301

Posted on the wrong place, not using template, and as you said: ''Not going to do anything without screens'' Yeah we can't.
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Bad Admin 11 years 3 months ago #1304

ProZEmil - I know him, he is one of the MODS on server 2 togther with his friend The-Deadpro.
I will go talk with them, because they abused their powers, and I banned one of them today for 2 hours ( And warning 2 / 3 )

So I will go talk to them.
I know there is no Screenshots, but there is alot of people saying they RDM - Then I'm on the server and I seen them do things like that : Example: They are rping and they tp to eachother.
So I will go talk to them.

Next time - Use template and post the right place.
  • Mr. Ice
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ex-ZarpHeadAdmin
  • Thanks received: 12
This server will always have a special place in my heart. They put me down because I know too much! ( Refering to an old event in which I was banned because I found out stuff about AgentLulz ( The old owner ) However I must say that Zart seemed like a cool guy.

[DENIED] Bad Admin 11 years 3 months ago #1305

Please go post this the right place, and use template: http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewforum.php?f=4.0

DENIED But we will still talk to them
  • Jericho
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds

160 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT