• Page:

TOPIC: #Swedistan2018

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991586

• catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Login or register to post a reply.

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991587

WOOOOOh we won... wait
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991589

Luki_Guki wrote:
WOOOOOh we won... wait

Centern vill ha 30m invandrare :O

tax = 100% 2018?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991595

kuk också
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991609

nice
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by maybedovahkitty.

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991613

Man who wouldn't go to Sweden, they welcome you with a show of burning cars :clap:
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991614

Ja men detta är ju bra!
Läste att 3 invandrare som var 17 bas tvåldtog en 13-årig tjej och fick 8 månaders samhällstjänst. Najs!
Samt det som hände nu i Göteborg när en massa invandrare spränge och förstörde en massa bilar :-o)

Bensinen bara ökar och jag tycker allt är fuckat loooool
kanske blir att rösta SD but who knows
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991615

www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/rankings_current.jsp
www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/country_result.jsp?country=Sweden
checkinprice.com/average-and-minimum-sal...in-stockholm-sweden/

I'm fairly sure that this kind of tax rate is reasonable, because of the amazing public services Sweden has. Also, if you check the cost of living and average income rates it's rather apparent that they live just fine. I don't know where you're going with this, and to quote the last article;
The average salary in Stockholm, Sweden is currently around 22.000 SEK after taxes. That is equivalent to slightly more than 2.500 US dollars per month.

It is important to stress on the fact that, despite the average salary in Sweden to be very attractive, the cost of living is also high. That is especially the case in Stockholm and its housing market. Finding an apartment in Stockholm can be at times harder than landing a job, as the capital currently faces a strong residential deficit.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991618

Ezehzz wrote:
Ja men detta är ju bra!
Läste att 3 invandrare som var 17 bas tvåldtog en 13-årig tjej och fick 8 månaders samhällstjänst. Najs!
Samt det som hände nu i Göteborg när en massa invandrare spränge och förstörde en massa bilar :-o)

Bensinen bara ökar och jag tycker allt är fuckat loooool
kanske blir att rösta SD but who knows
bo inte i stockholm malmö göteborg dåh bo norr om sundsvall
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991619

Jag bor I Karlstad (Värmland) så ganska lugnt ändå, men ändå x)
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991621

sundsvall är också ganska lungt
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by maybedovahkitty.

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991717

dankek wrote:

I'm fairly sure that this kind of tax rate is reasonable, because of the amazing public services Sweden has. Also, if you check the cost of living and average income rates it's rather apparent that they live just fine. I don't know where you're going with this, and to quote the last article;
The average salary in Stockholm, Sweden is currently around 22.000 SEK after taxes. That is equivalent to slightly more than 2.500 US dollars per month.

It is important to stress on the fact that, despite the average salary in Sweden to be very attractive, the cost of living is also high. That is especially the case in Stockholm and its housing market. Finding an apartment in Stockholm can be at times harder than landing a job, as the capital currently faces a strong residential deficit.

Here is a nice picture displaying where the tax goes:

To the right on the leaves are the two only important: Medical care and Education. Things like pension is useless because you get less than you give (you work for 50 years to get maybe 50% of what you used to earn those 50 years, for 15 years before you die), why else would there be a system for it? Let those who wants to save their pension money save for their pension money - It's not a difficult concept to agree on. If you don't know how to save money well then you could have an organization handle them for you, but not everyone should be forced to follow the system is what i'm trying to say.

On the left we have useless crap like EU-Fee, Military, Culture, Welfare? These are useless, some might not seem useless but those problems would be solved if we had lower taxes.

The reason living is expensive is because Sweden has taken in the most amount of immigrants per capita. In Stockholm for instance that you referred to: There is a town amongst many others called Rinkeby. If you YT search that keyword you'll find some pretty self explanatory videos.

Also this is off-topic but regarding Rinkeby we do have alot of rapes: In Sweden we have 3,47 Million out of 5,01 Million Men that are considered 100% Swedish with Swedish parrents, those 3,47 Million Men stand for 9.5% of the gross rape while the remaining 1.57m non-Swedes stand for the remaining 90.5% of the rape in Sweden. Quite ironic how we literally pay them to fuck our Swedish women, because if you couldn't have guessed it: 61,7% of the victims on this exact analysis are Swedish. Source (page 18+):

pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/s...e_och_i_utlandet.pdf
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991738

Kasta ut de fucking invandrarna
  • Magik
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ye man
  • Thanks received: 621
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991742

Aspect wrote:
dankek wrote:

Here is a nice picture displaying where the tax goes:

To the right on the leaves are the two only important: Medical care and Education. Things like pension is useless because you get less than you give (you work for 50 years to get maybe 50% of what you used to earn those 50 years, for 15 years before you die), why else would there be a system for it? Let those who wants to save their pension money save for their pension money - It's not a difficult concept to agree on. If you don't know how to save money well then you could have an organization handle them for you, but not everyone should be forced to follow the system is what i'm trying to say.

On the left we have useless crap like EU-Fee, Military, Culture, Welfare? These are useless, some might not seem useless but those problems would be solved if we had lower taxes.

The reason living is expensive is because Sweden has taken in the most amount of immigrants per capita. In Stockholm for instance that you referred to: There is a town amongst many others called Rinkeby. If you YT search that keyword you'll find some pretty self explanatory videos.

Also this is off-topic but regarding Rinkeby we do have alot of rapes: In Sweden we have 3,47 Million out of 5,01 Million Men that are considered 100% Swedish with Swedish parrents, those 3,47 Million Men stand for 9.5% of the gross rape while the remaining 1.57m non-Swedes stand for the remaining 90.5% of the rape in Sweden. Quite ironic how we literally pay them to fuck our Swedish women, because if you couldn't have guessed it: 61,7% of the victims on this exact analysis are Swedish. Source (page 18+):

pjjonasson.files.wordpress.com/2017/10/s...e_och_i_utlandet.pdf
I totally didn't expect this !!1111!111one!

I don't understand this notion of being xenophobic, it's a very stupid thing to be in a globalist world. The points further down will be pretty self-explanatory, I won't explain them now because I'm dead tired from working.
So, lets get down to some good ol' fashioned statistics;
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
In summary
Summing up, the literature on the effects of immigrants on economic growth, productivity, innovation, and trade is generally positive. Concerning innovation and productivity, fairly little research exists with respect to the case of Sweden, and clearly much more could be done. Conversely, there is already well-grounded evidence on the positive impact of immigrants on Swedish firms’ trade performance. One conclusion from the literature review is that most of these positive effects come from highly educated immigrants. Compared to other countries (especially Anglo-Saxon countries like the US or the UK), Sweden has not been targeting the highly educated. It must also be stressed that the tax system may have a negative impact on the possibility to attract individuals at the upper end of the skill distribution scale. In this respect, the Swedish tax incentive scheme for “foreign experts” may be a move in the right direction. However, in order for Sweden to remain attractive to foreign experts it might be necessary to reassess the design of this tax incentive.

You spend 27.1 % of GDP on all types of Social expenditure, not "for immigrants" specifically.
Well, not really. This term caught on in international media after it was used by a columnist to label these areas, but police and emergency services have themselves repeatedly rejected it, arguing that these are areas with a higher police presence, if anything. That said, emergency services do often adapt their behaviour, for example by making sure that there is proper back-up, by entering the areas via alternative routes, or by reversing their vehicles into the areas in order to make sure they are able to leave quickly if needed. Emergency services have, for example, been exposed to threats, stone-throwing, or vandalism of their vehicles. But it's not black and white: often, nothing of note happens.

A fire chief in an area which covers some of northern Stockholm's most vulnerable suburbs, including Rinkeby and Tensta, told The Local earlier this year: “We don't have any no-go zones, absolutely not, the opposite in fact. We move around in all areas, with the same force, at the same speed. But sometimes we get indications, or see, that something is not right and then we take precautions.”
The number of reported rapes in Sweden has risen. But the definition of rape has broadened over time, which makes it difficult to compare the figures. It is also misleading to compare the figures with other countries, as many acts that are considered rape under Swedish law are not considered rape in many other countries.

For example: If a woman in Sweden reports that she has been raped by her husband every night for a year, that is counted as 365 separate offences; in most other countries this would be registered as a single offence, or would not be registered as an offence at all.

Willingness to report such offences also differs dramatically between countries. A culture in which these crimes are talked about openly, and victims are not blamed, will also have more cases reported. Sweden has made a conscious effort to encourage women to report any offence.

Read more about the legal implications of the term 'rape' (in Swedish):

www.notisum.se/rnp/sls/lag/19620700.htm#K6
www.bra.se/brott-och-statistik/statistis...sundersokningen.html
According to the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention's Swedish Crime Survey, some 13 per cent of the population were the victim of an offence against them personally in 2015. This is an increase on preceding years, although it is roughly the same level as in 2005.

The Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention has conducted two studies into the representation of people from foreign backgrounds among crime suspects, the most recent in 2005. The studies show that the majority of those suspected of crimes were born in Sweden to two Swedish-born parents. The studies also show that the vast majority of people from foreign backgrounds are not suspected of any crimes.

People from foreign backgrounds are suspected of crimes more often than people from a Swedish background. According to the most recent study, people from foreign backgrounds are 2.5 times more likely to be suspected of crimes than people born in Sweden to Swedish-born parents. In a later study, researchers at Stockholm University showed that the main difference in terms of criminal activity between immigrants and others in the population was due to differences in the socioeconomic conditions in which they grew up in Sweden. This means factors such as parents' incomes, and the social circumstances in the area in which an individual grew up.

Swedish government agencies have nothing to gain from covering up statistics and facts; they seek an open and fact-based dialogue. Sweden is an open society governed by a principle of public access to official documents. This means that members of the public, e.g. private individuals and media representatives, have the right to insight into and access to information about the activities of central and local government.
any questions? I'm fairly sure this is over.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991830

Do take into account that Finland’s citizens are among the most depressed people, even though the country’s welfare is among the top in the world – something that could be a consequence of the high tax rates.

www.google.fi/amp/s/www.cnbc.com/amp/201...es-in-the-world.html

Finland is happiest country in the world according to this

:omegalul:

lets just ignore this alright
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991930

It shouldn't be legal to have that much text. Anyways i don't see why you're saying there are highly educated immigrants, because the average IQ of a Syrian & Afghanistan citizen for instance is 83,84 (Source: iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/sy-syria iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/af-afghanistan).

Can you please pinpoint me to immigrants from some of these countries like Syria where they have lower IQ (blocked i still love you and you're very sexy) but still do great things? I haven't heard of many even though they're a large part of Sweden (46% of men are not considered Swedish and i'm guessing it's a similar number with women).

Also those articles you pinpoint me to aren't true, we go minus thanks to the immigration. Here is a video of someone, a chief economist; actually providing true numbers, stating that we go MINUS, when there is no media making up shit (sadly there is no English numbers so you're gonna have to trust me or learn Swedish):

Besides, we have the "Centerparty" (Centerpartiet) for instance that wants to have 30 Million Citizens (We have about 10 Million right now), and there are huge issues with houses (that you completely dodged btw).

When it comes to rape your article says: A husband that rapes her woman 365 a year counts as 365 offences while it's a single offence in other countries. However that number is complete bullshit because it is immigrants that stand for gross rape on women, it's a one time thing, they don't know each other so why call it a husband and a wife? Did you forget that 2,35 Million of the men in Sweden are not Swedish but they still stand for 90.5% of the rapes?

I'm also not xenophobic, i have plenty of intelligent friends that are born outside of Sweden. I just think that the other 90% of the immigrants should fuck off from our pretty Swedish women. Here's a nice set of videos that summarize Sweden though and how fucked we are:

(at 4:35 he says something that i was talking about earlier, how you need to go to alternative media to get the full picture)
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #991994

Aspect wrote:

It shouldn't be legal to have that much text. Anyways i don't see why you're saying there are highly educated immigrants, because the average IQ of a Syrian & Afghanistan citizen for instance is 83,84 (Source: iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/sy-syria iq-research.info/en/average-iq-by-country/af-afghanistan).

Can you please pinpoint me to immigrants from some of these countries like Syria where they have lower IQ (blocked i still love you and you're very sexy) but still do great things? I haven't heard of many even though they're a large part of Sweden (46% of men are not considered Swedish and i'm guessing it's a similar number with women).

Also those articles you pinpoint me to aren't true, we go minus thanks to the immigration. Here is a video of someone, a chief economist; actually providing true numbers, stating that we go MINUS, when there is no media making up shit (sadly there is no English numbers so you're gonna have to trust me or learn Swedish):

Besides, we have the "Centerparty" (Centerpartiet) for instance that wants to have 30 Million Citizens (We have about 10 Million right now), and there are huge issues with houses (that you completely dodged btw).

When it comes to rape your article says: A husband that rapes her woman 365 a year counts as 365 offences while it's a single offence in other countries. However that number is complete bullshit because it is immigrants that stand for gross rape on women, it's a one time thing, they don't know each other so why call it a husband and a wife? Did you forget that 2,35 Million of the men in Sweden are not Swedish but they still stand for 90.5% of the rapes?

I'm also not xenophobic, i have plenty of intelligent friends that are born outside of Sweden. I just think that the other 90% of the immigrants should fuck off from our pretty Swedish women. Here's a nice set of videos that summarize Sweden though and how fucked we are:

(at 4:35 he says something that i was talking about earlier, how you need to go to alternative media to get the full picture)
I'm too bored to debate something that's really not debatable, I'll give you a link from a file I got a couple of years ago that helped me and I'll tell you that you should stop listening to anecdotal evidence from people who don't have credibility.
Here's the link, I hope you're as interested as I was, because I really did have the exact same beliefs, probably even more extreme.

Try researching all of these questions on your own, maybe ask people who have studied syrian history and such. I'll leave it to you, because I'm seriously not interested on giving a lecture,
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #992019

Magik wrote:
Kasta ut de fucking invandrarna
rösta sd tardo
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #992111

from people who don't have credibility.

I'm sorry, but there are people with credibility that speak up. Here is an entreprenaur that's been pumping videos for all the chaos that we've had. All the parties are acting like children and they can't even make up their minds. I'll try to read through that link but i'm making 0 promises.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

#Swedistan2018 5 years 8 months ago #992129

Aspect wrote:
from people who don't have credibility.

I'm sorry, but there are people with credibility that speak up. Here is an entreprenaur that's been pumping videos for all the chaos that we've had. All the parties are acting like children and they can't even make up their minds. I'll try to read through that link but i'm making 0 promises.
I don't like anecdotal evidence, every other major and credible source as well as officials are saying otherwise, I won't take some guy's word over credible, factual sources.
Anyways, like I said, I'm not willing to debate this sort of thing, I might've done it maybe over 70-80 times now; it's a bland debate for me and the subject's not really intriguing for me anymore.
The points I sent you are not to "come back" at you, I'm just looking to help a guy out whom I see old (and dumb) self in.
I was literally watching this guy, and probably the majority of the people that you'll send me, I'm just seeing alot of similarity between my old self and you, and I think it's great that you even took the time to scrape this subject on a surface level, even if it did get you in a bad argumentative position, the majority's just racist for dumbass reasons.
Even though what you're doing is more destructive than the classical alt-righter, I think that it's a good sign that you at least want to research it a little bit more than usual.
I can give you more pointers if you want; if so, add me on steam.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun