Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984927

Richard_2017 wrote:
I respect your opinion, but you have to understand that some people want to go back to the old days and play this gamemode as it was one of the most popular and a classic. And if there was no Murder at all, i doubt that there would be TTT, there is a small chance that it would actually exist.

ZARP has had 2 murder servers over the years and they both failed due to a lack of players. It is very clear that the community does not want murder. Not even the staff seemed to like it to be honest as the most recent murder server nearly always had 0 players, if the staff really did care then they would play on it together and try to boost the player count.
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984929

Happy wrote:
uhm then we need to kill jailbreak and i think jailbreak is doing a little bit better then murder......

yes
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1169
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, Mr. Richard

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984930

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:
_.David._ wrote:
Clarky wrote:
If anything I'd rather see Murder come back as an American server

Ehhh...why?
I'm assuming there'd be more players that would join the server since it didn't very work in the UK servers specially towards the end of the server's lifespan.

Absolutely true. I spoke to Raeker about this being a possibility; for us to continue working on the server since the deletion in order to make it the best it possibly can be and re-release it on the US host. Of course, it would take a lot of time and planning to ensure that such a thing would work, and would have to be presented to the CM team again, but I made sure to keep all the files, and am still coming up with ideas to possibly make the server work if it were to return on the US host.
First fix your PropHunt server. I don't like being kicked for AFK as a hiding prop. It kinda defeats the pupose of the gamemode.

Kicked for AFK...?
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984939

TheXnator wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:
_.David._ wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Ehhh...why?
I'm assuming there'd be more players that would join the server since it didn't very work in the UK servers specially towards the end of the server's lifespan.

Absolutely true. I spoke to Raeker about this being a possibility; for us to continue working on the server since the deletion in order to make it the best it possibly can be and re-release it on the US host. Of course, it would take a lot of time and planning to ensure that such a thing would work, and would have to be presented to the CM team again, but I made sure to keep all the files, and am still coming up with ideas to possibly make the server work if it were to return on the US host.
First fix your PropHunt server. I don't like being kicked for AFK as a hiding prop. It kinda defeats the pupose of the gamemode.

Kicked for AFK...?
He means kicked to spectator you mong.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984945

Clarky wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
I respect your opinion, but you have to understand that some people want to go back to the old days and play this gamemode as it was one of the most popular and a classic. And if there was no Murder at all, i doubt that there would be TTT, there is a small chance that it would actually exist.
What are you even saying at this point? you seem so lost

Shortly said: People would love to play it if it was revived.
But the server had a very limited playerbase, reaching at most, 10 players a day or less - what will make the server fun if it were brought back other than for nostalgic purposes because that won't keep the server popular

Yeah i agree, but if it comes back as an American server i think it is gonna be very popular :)
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984946

Nick0GR wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
Clarky wrote:
_.David._ wrote:
Clarky wrote:

Ehhh...why?

Kicked for AFK...?
He means kicked to spectator you mong.

I saw that Prop Hunt is lacking staff. isn't anyone staff and are there people who are sending applications for it?
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984951

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Happy wrote:
uhm then we need to kill jailbreak and i think jailbreak is doing a little bit better then murder......

yes
jailbreak is on 0/42 for the majority of the day everyday, even when the staff try to revive it by making forum posts and whatnot it still doesn't go above 10 and dies after like 1 hour, despite it being this dead I doubt a murder revival is a good option at all, I'd say the only viable option would be a new rp server or an actual unique gamemode
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984953

Imagine giving murder 2 chances to prove itself as a viable gamemode, it blows those two chances and then you try to give it a third.

Everytime I look at these forums I lose my faith in people.

You are one of 5 people out of like 2,000 who actually want Murder, you are most likely one of those people who will play it for 3 or 4 weeks and then stop playing it, shut up.
  • Nafe
  • Thanks received: 11863
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoeDuggs, Lewis_is_java

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984961

Imo a murder server will never succeed unless the sole community is based on said server. I dont hop onto gmod and play murder for hours, it's a mode you play when you're bored for like 30 mins to pass time.
  • JoeDuggs
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 105

Ex Ssrp Administrator
Ex Minecraft Administrator
Deathrun Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984965

Nafe wrote:
Imagine giving murder 2 chances to prove itself as a viable gamemode, it blows those two chances and then you try to give it a third.

You are one of 5 people out of like 2,000 who actually want Murder, you are most likely one of those people who will play it for 3 or 4 weeks and then stop playing it, shut up.

I just kindly asked people would they revive Murder and what do they think of the gamemode. And no, i'm not that kind of a person, i love Murder and i played it 3+ hours every day when wasn't occupied, for over a year. And i would politely ask you to take yourself and your awful attitude out of this topic, i won't be replying to you anymore. Thank you and have a nice day...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984966

Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

I just kindly asked people would they revive Murder and what do they think of the gamemode. And no, i'm not that kind of a person, i love Murder and i played it 3+ hours every day when wasn't occupied, for over a year. And i would politely ask you to take yourself and your awful attitude out of this topic, i won't be replying to you anymore. Thank you and have a nice day...

Fuck yourself
  • Nafe

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984967

I would like it back :)
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984970

Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

I know right, stating facts is just DISGUSTING behaviour!!!!
  • Nafe

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984971

JoeDuggs wrote:
Imo a murder server will never succeed unless the sole community is based on said server. I dont hop onto gmod and play murder for hours, it's a mode you play when you're bored for like 30 mins to pass time.

Depends on what the person loves. You obviously don't like Murder, just as some people don't like Deathrun, SSRP, Jailbreak etc. But thanks for the opinion, highly appreciate it.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984976

Nafe wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

It's nice to know that you Edited that comment, it was highly inappropriate.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984977

Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

I didn't edit it, forum staff deleted it, I still think you should fuck yourself tbh
  • Nafe

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984980

Nafe wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

I didn't edit it, forum staff deleted it, I still think you should fuck yourself tbh

Yeak, ok man, and please remove that profile picture. Btw i reported that comment too :)
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984981

Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Richard_2017 wrote:
Nafe wrote:

Yeak, ok man, and please remove that profile picture. Btw i reported that comment too :)

• Nafe

ZARP Murder 5 years 7 months ago #984983

Oi, keep it on topic and stop being toxic or some forum bans may be in order, thanks.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4302
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wolfi, Mr. Richard
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1