Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Loans

The Loans 5 years 8 months ago #982070

https://imgur.com/a/DOT7YKu

I thought it would be a good idea to run a loan office I would give the player money and in return in a few days they would pay me back. However due to me not having the most money I decided it would be best to only start with a few number of people (2)

Now these two people in question are
MSlund
Eerix1188

Lund took out the loan of 2million and in return he would pay me back 2.25million in one day he said he was able to do that. Low and behold I find him the next day in which he tells me that he is unable to pay me so I give him the benefit of the doubt and tell him he has to Friday (Today) to pay me back he accepts. Now I was using gametracker to watch to see when they would come online MSlund did come online for a few hours and left at 7:48 (www.gametracker.com/player/MSLund/darkrp.zarpgaming.com:27015/) and I wasn't able to get the money he owns from me but due to the fact that he did come online I wouldn't seek for him to be banned for scamming he get a warn for not paying or time or a ban which isn't perm but if he didn't pay me the money by Saturday then he would be banned

The next person is Eerix1188 who took out a loan of of 1million and needed to pay me back 1.25million in 2 days which is very easy to do fast forward to today when he needed to pay his debt he hasn't been online since 7am which why I differ him from Mslund who did come on the day he needed to pay his debt that is why Eerix1188 has broken the rule of scamming not to also mention after he received the debt he tried changing his job and name to take out another loan of 2million it worked until I was doing security checks (steamid profile name etc.) and saw that he was the same person who took out the 1million so in factor to that I think he deserves the ban for scamming. (Note Eerix1188 was taken to a sit where a third party member paid the 1million that was given to him resolving the situation but during the sit they denied that they even took part in this loan)
  • Miss Katarina
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 8
M.K
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Miss Katarina.
Login or register to post a reply.

The Loans 5 years 8 months ago #982073

Any evidence?
Didn't see the link, :plussp:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Kyber.
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.079 seconds

277 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
1/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf