Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @HA+ S1

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968764

The server's lagging to shit, and nobody's propspamming (except one guy who I banned but it didn't stop it)
I need someone to check what's happening if that's possible, thank you
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The topic has been locked.

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968765

Its apparently happening to all servers.
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3799

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968766

Rip gmc?
  • Windows
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life isn’t a destination, it’s hell
  • Thanks received: 963

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968775

We stopped the lag (I like to believe), someone should investigate what was happening, I think it was entities.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968779

dankek wrote:
We stopped the lag (I like to believe), someone should investigate what was happening, I think it was entities.
As it was apparently happening on all the servers it was definitely a TCAdmin issue, something that usually gets resolved on its own. I will be sure to ask Chute to look into it if he can.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968818

Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
As it was apparently happening on all the servers it was definitely a TCAdmin issue, something that usually gets resolved on its own. I will be sure to ask Chute to look into it if he can.
wdym a TCAdmin issue? TCAdmin doesn't break itself it has to be something one of you guys fucked up
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968821

mega retard wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
wdym a TCAdmin issue? TCAdmin doesn't break itself it has to be something one of you guys fucked up

TCAdmin has a lot of issues lmao
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968822

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
mega retard wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

yEs uSe xEnOpAnEl

its actually pretty reliable I've never had an issue with TCAdmin causing problems by itself and apparently 73 clients (online only) on the hexane discord haven't either
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Denis.

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968830

mega retard wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
mega retard wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

yEs uSe xEnOpAnEl

its actually pretty reliable I've never had an issue with TCAdmin causing problems by itself and apparently 73 clients (online only) on the hexane discord haven't either

TCAdmin has had many issues and the development team for it know about it. They are trying to get to the bottom of it however they just said "reinstall" which has happened many times. Hopefully it will get fixed soon
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968832

I'd like to add that people complain to me personally that they get timed out very often. That's that, thank you everyone for replying and the informative answers, appreciate it boys. This can get locked~
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968838

DEADMONSTOR wrote:
mega retard wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
mega retard wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

yEs uSe xEnOpAnEl

TCAdmin has had many issues and the development team for it know about it. They are trying to get to the bottom of it however they just said "reinstall" which has happened many times. Hopefully it will get fixed soon
seems like only ZARP is having these magical problems that create themselves out of thin air hmm what a coincidence that the people telling the community about it would have it in their best interest to blame the issues on something other than themselves and have a history of doing so :thinking:
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

@HA+ S1 5 years 9 months ago #968843

mega retard wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
mega retard wrote:
DEADMONSTOR wrote:
mega retard wrote:
Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:

yEs uSe xEnOpAnEl

seems like only ZARP is having these magical problems that create themselves out of thin air hmm what a coincidence that the people telling the community about it would have it in their best interest to blame the issues on something other than themselves and have a history of doing so :thinking:

What a coincidence you don't know what you are talking about anyways /locked
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denis, Raeker
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

185 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun