Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Zarps Issues

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952428

Ok, this whole discrimination and racism rule is going far out of control and enforced when people want it to be and not under a consistent.

It is all well and good have a zero tolerance rule, but at least put context behind it, because frankly there are staff members using it as an excuse to punish users, or users using it claiming they took offence in order to get users punished, and we all know users do that plenty.

I've seen on numerous times staff members being racist, being offensive, or being mean towards others, and they have gotten away with it without even a talking too, yet i see more and more times that users are getting in trouble for the same things that other staff are doing.

With this whole disrespect shit, i've seen users including my self get in trouble for calling someone a dickhead, or cunt, yet have had staff members call us it(And yes, i call a lot of staff members it that i know, aka 1 being big man clarko <3) now i don't see how that is fair, and for anyone who claims "This doesn't happen" "This is bullshit" "STFU" etc, i've witnessed it when i was staff, and i resigned several months ago.

All in all for in short terms, Users seem to get punished for stuff staff are getting away with, for example, a user got perm banned not to long ago for a Duplicator exploit on specific blacklisted props, yet a staff member got away with it when caught, how the fuck is that fair the staff member should get the same or sim punishment equiv as the user for doing the same shit.

SSRP was a shit storm when i was here, even when i left, with the meetings being chaos and people hating them, to lack of content or content people actually wanted/ignoring suggestions all the way to abusive staff getting away with shit users are banned for.

SSRP primarily, has a lot of shit to sort out, before it will ever climb the ranks back to where it was, because frankly it is losing player base over time as in this summer time so far, highest peak is in the 60 players, yet last yr, and yr before that, servers where filling up and maxing out.
To improve your server, you need to fix the issues within before players will come back, them issues are stated above, "Abusive Staff, Staff not being punished equally to users, lack of good content, Lack of community interaction and lack of community inclusion".

Seriously, sort your shit out and stop half arsing it like the past year/2 years.

On a final note, There are some staff doing great and trying hard, even staff that I am hard on such as xnator(The pain in my arse every damn day :) ) however there are way to many that are not doing good enough or even trying that are causing more issues, and more player hate towards server/staff
  • Anon_Gaming
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • #BritishCrumpet
  • Thanks received: 580
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Anon_Gaming.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Happy, Ramazan Donmez, Luki_Guki, Seargent44, Starman and 4 more...

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952431

:plussp: finnaly mate you say something of it and he is right!
  • Happy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dutch guy
  • Thanks received: 259
Ranks:
-Ex Deathrun Admin
-Ex Community Council Member
-Ex SSRP Admin
-Ex Surf Moderator
-Ex Jailbreak Admin

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952432

This is extremely accurate, thank you for making this
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952436

The meetings are pretty fun imo. Fortunately, after Tyler setup some policies on how the meetings should be conducted, it stopped being chaos.
But I agree on a more general note, there needs to be equal treatment, not just on the demotions side of things but on the punishment side of things. If a user can get permanently banned for an exploit for the second time, so should a staff member get emergency demoted, and left like that, etc etc etc.
It's a problem I've felt before as a user too, it's really apparent when you're not staff. At least I try to keep my punishments as consistent and lenient as possible, unless there is someone being extra times mingey and rulebreaking to an unreasonable extent.
Oh well.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952475

You Fucking Nutella ;)
  • _Lucky_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 113
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anon_Gaming

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952514

On point my dude, on point.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952522

dankek wrote:
The meetings are pretty fun imo. Fortunately, after Tyler setup some policies on how the meetings should be conducted, it stopped being chaos.
But I agree on a more general note, there needs to be equal treatment, not just on the demotions side of things but on the punishment side of things. If a user can get permanently banned for an exploit for the second time, so should a staff member get emergency demoted, and left like that, etc etc etc.
It's a problem I've felt before as a user too, it's really apparent when you're not staff. At least I try to keep my punishments as consistent and lenient as possible, unless there is someone being extra times mingey and rulebreaking to an unreasonable extent.
Oh well.

Not saying I agree with this, but I would think that some of the argument is that all the staff members work, somewhat balances out on the rule break, giving them a more lenient punishment. I feel that the equal accountability policy should be worked on, then something along those lines should be added. Staff, in general, are punished way to leniently.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952523

I won't call out names, but there's a staff member banning people for litteraly saying the Nword for the first time. No warning, no gag just BAN. This needs to be fixed
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mattors

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952526

Luki_Guki wrote:
I won't call out names, but there's a staff member banning people for litteraly saying the Nword for the first time. No warning, no gag just BAN. This needs to be fixed

I can somewhat understand the reasoning if it's used in a very derogatory context, but if not offensive, assuming they don't have recents for racism, I don't think a ban is appropriate.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952527

I completely agree with this, great points and overall fair criticism.
:plussp:
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952530

Luki_Guki wrote:
Yeah that is utterly ridiculous and must stop
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luki_Guki

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952531

Mattors wrote:
Luki_Guki wrote:

I can somewhat understand the reasoning if it's used in a very derogatory context, but if not offensive, assuming they don't have recents for racism, I don't think a ban is appropriate.
A ban is not appropriate at all. There should be hars punnishments but if a person can get banned for saying some stupid shit. I think it would be fair to ban people for RDMing or other things to be honest(not saying that you should, just trying to make a point)
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Luki_Guki.

Zarps Issues 5 years 10 months ago #952653

+support

suken nearly warned me when i said n-word in admin sit without censoring it, because i was explaining something and had to ask about the word from Political idealist who was handling the sit.
+ it wasn't even Suken's sit :omegalul:
  • James Stone
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Thanks received: 297
(OOC) Clarky: rdm me once more and youll be seeing yourself perma banned

If life is nothing but a bitch, I hope my dick is big enough
To fuck the whole world

Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by James Stone.
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf