Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: xxxtentacion might be dead

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947874

lmao didn't this guy beat his pregnant girlfriend
  • collin4lizard
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 64
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by collin4lizard.
Login or register to post a reply.

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947879

I wonder if Rob Stone was involved :thinking:

EDIT - I stand corrected, from the looks of things he wasn't involved what so ever and before X's death they handled their differences and shit, good to hear.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by narexa.

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947880

Narexa wrote:

Nah I very much doubt it, if he was killed in Cali then maybe, but Miami isn't his ends.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947884

Jack. wrote:
Narexa wrote:

Nah I very much doubt it, if he was killed in Cali then maybe, but Miami isn't his ends.
Interested to see how he reacts to it never the less.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947886

your all wrong calling him out, for shit like that he didn't deserve that for beating his gf, like chill forget about that like if someone else did it that wasn't a celeb nobody would care honestly.just because he was a celeb ppl cared,x had mental issues trying to make everything better for him and everyone else, like tay k, has 2 capital murder charges and other fucking ppl have other shit
  • rema
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • death is closer than you think
  • Thanks received: 58
Она закрыла инстаграм, ла-ла-ла
Чтоб я не смог за ней следить, да-да-да
И удалила свой ВК, свой ВК
Теперь не знаю, где мне жить
Ха-ха, baby, я не достоин даже тени твоей
Я не достоин даже жизни моей
Куда мне теперь? В окно, либо в...
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by rema.

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947890

Marco. wrote:
your all wrong calling him out, for shit like didn't he deserve that for beating his gf, and etc like chill forget about that like if someone else did it that wasn't a celeb nobody would care honestly.just because he was a celeb ppl cared,x had mental issues trying to make everything better for him and everyone else, like tay k, has 2 capital murder charges and other fucking ppl have other shit
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, ChummyXRay, Sada., Xeronise

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947892

Marco. wrote:
your all wrong calling him out, for shit like that he didn't deserve that for beating his gf, like chill forget about that like if someone else did it that wasn't a celeb nobody would care honestly.just because he was a celeb ppl cared,x had mental issues trying to make everything better for him and everyone else, like tay k, has 2 capital murder charges and other fucking ppl have other shit

Uhhh I'm pretty sure most people would care that you beat the fuck out of your pregnant girlfriend celebrity or not...
  • collin4lizard
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 64
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947893

Narexa wrote:
Marco. wrote:
your all wrong calling him out, for shit like didn't he deserve that for beating his gf, and etc like chill forget about that like if someone else did it that wasn't a celeb nobody would care honestly.just because he was a celeb ppl cared,x had mental issues trying to make everything better for him and everyone else, like tay k, has 2 capital murder charges and other fucking ppl have other shit

get a fucking decipher,trying my best,its not my fucking 1st language bro like
  • rema
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • death is closer than you think
  • Thanks received: 58
Она закрыла инстаграм, ла-ла-ла
Чтоб я не смог за ней следить, да-да-да
И удалила свой ВК, свой ВК
Теперь не знаю, где мне жить
Ха-ха, baby, я не достоин даже тени твоей
Я не достоин даже жизни моей
Куда мне теперь? В окно, либо в...

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947901

MsRevine wrote:
Sada. wrote:
I understand some of you might be "happy" or what not but a man beloved by many has just passed, so stop being so inconsiderate, otherwise you will face harsher punishments

Sada, you get some of us wrong.

Im not happy that he is dead, but most of us can agree that he kinda got what he deserved...

Still, he had some good music.

Who are you to decide he got what he deserved? He was being tried by the justice system. He would have had his time to be judged by his peers, not some fucking punk that can run a hit.

I've never personally liked X due to his violent history, but I did enjoy some of his music. He was released from house arrest for his tour to support his legal feels. This is not what he deserved. This is not some karmic justice. His victims will not see justice and their allegations end at his death. His family loses another and the shooter has effectively ended his future and set whatever family he has up for inevitable grief.
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes, Muhammed Ali, SorIe, Newdude, narexa and 4 more...

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947928

Tinky wrote:
Viking wrote:
good
WTF you mean good. hope you are joking or else you are retarded as fuck
Dude was young so rest in peace and I feel bad for family or anyone that cared for him, but he was a complete pile of shit
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xeronise, collin4lizard

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947960

ChummyXRay wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Sada. wrote:
I understand some of you might be "happy" or what not but a man beloved by many has just passed, so stop being so inconsiderate, otherwise you will face harsher punishments

Im not happy that he is dead, but most of us can agree that he kinda got what he deserved...

Who are you to decide he got what he deserved? He was being tried by the justice system. He would have had his time to be judged by his peers, not some fucking punk that can run a hit.

I've never personally liked X due to his violent history, but I did enjoy some of his music. He was released from house arrest for his tour to support his legal feels. This is not what he deserved. This is not some karmic justice. His victims will not see justice and their allegations end at his death. His family loses another and the shooter has effectively ended his future and set whatever family he has up for inevitable grief.

This. On top of the fact his music did touch many and did help many out in bad times. Tbh first time I've been shook up by a celebrity death, one of my top favorite rappers.
  • SoraJS
  • Legendary Member
  • Capsule Corp.
  • Thanks received: 625
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, ChummyXRay, Sada.

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947962

SoraJS wrote:
ChummyXRay wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Sada. wrote:

This. On top of the fact his music did touch many and did help many out in bad times. Tbh first time I've been shook up by a celebrity death, one of my top favorite rappers.

Giving ? a listen is what really sold me on him. I should have just listened to ya and caught on earlier. RIP X
  • ChummyXRay
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 650
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roy Harper, SoraJS

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947968

nobody deserves death
jail maybe,yeah but death,nah,it's so fucked up for some people to celebrate someone's death
  • Muhammed Ali
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 780

certified
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947971

Evryone is gonna die one day "you,Your mom,your dad,your sister,your freinds EVRYONE, so live good before u die.
  • Ramazan Donmez
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 102
Hi There!

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947976

MsRevine wrote:
Sada. wrote:

no one deserves to die. doesn't matter if you are a criminal you don't deserve death. afterall everyone is an alive person. if they have done terrible things such as drug dealing or theft then they deserve to go to jail but not die. i know he was a violent person and had experiences with drugs but he never deserved to die. he deserved to be in jail.
  • Newdude
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 737
Ex - Deathrun SuperAdmin
Ex - Jailbreak SuperAdmin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947981

Newdude wrote:
MsRevine wrote:
Sada. wrote:

no one deserves to die. doesn't matter if you are a criminal you don't deserve death. afterall everyone is an alive person. if they have done terrible things such as drug dealing or theft then they deserve to go to jail but not die. i know he was a violent person and had experiences with drugs but he never deserved to die. he deserved to be in jail.
It's subjective
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947996

Ramboi wrote:
Evryone is gonna die one day "you,Your mom,your dad,your sister,your freinds EVRYONE, so live good before u die.

bro you cool and all, but this is legit one of the dumbest literal shit i've seen someone post in awhile. at least dont post this shit on this type of topic when people are actually impacted by his death g
  • Ashy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • knowledge above all nonsense
  • Thanks received: 275
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali, ChummyXRay

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #947998

Narexa wrote:
na migos done it I think, there is a lot of shit to suggest they done it to him and other way around
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #948007

It’s an unforeseeable event that could have happened anytime or place, to come to terms with it / find out about it is one thing, to put up with it / accept it is another
  • CrankyBot
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Second Grade Soundboard
  • Thanks received: 1173
Ex-TTT & PropHunt Head Admin
Ex-Section Moderator & TeamSpeak Moderator

xxxtentacion might be dead 5 years 9 months ago #948018

MsRevine wrote:
Sada. wrote:

I'm sorry but no one deserves death, yes he had a fucked up past due to mental issues however he had been trying hard to show to the public that he was changing by doing charity events (pretty sure he was about to do a charity event) no one deserves death, everyone fucks up, why should he be fucking judged over that shitty mistake he made when he had mental issues? like are you even taking into consideration of the good shit he was doing like the music, like the fact that he was helping the less fortunate people out (like children), he had been trying to prove to the world that he was changed, tbh you wouldn't like it if you was judged for the dumb shit you did and Ik for a fact you wouldn't want people saying this about the dumb shit you did "she kinda got what she deserved"
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by Vicente Carrillo Fuentes. Reason: forgot something
The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali, ChummyXRay, SorIe, Newdude
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

136 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32