Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865389

ask me stuff, or dont

idrk ill probably answer with something depressing
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865392

why are you so unloved
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 8452
  • Thanks received: 2556
  • Karma: 386

Jailbreak Head Admin
Bhop Super Admin
SSRP Admin
General Discussion Moderator
Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Deathrun Super Admin
Ex-TTT Admin x3
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865395

sorIe wrote:
why are you so unloved

because i have a horrible personality and probably am mentally ill
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865396

exrobite wrote:
sorIe wrote:
why are you so unloved

because i have a horrible personality and probably am mentally ill
its ok friend i like you
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 8452
  • Thanks received: 2556
  • Karma: 386

Jailbreak Head Admin
Bhop Super Admin
SSRP Admin
General Discussion Moderator
Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Deathrun Super Admin
Ex-TTT Admin x3
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865397

sorIe wrote:
exrobite wrote:
sorIe wrote:
why are you so unloved

because i have a horrible personality and probably am mentally ill
its ok friend i like you

that makes one of us
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865401

I LIKE YOU EXROBITE SO STOP!

I will cry if you say nobody likes you again :(
  • Narexa
  • Narexa's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ❤ Ecrin ❤
  • Posts: 3110
  • Thanks received: 970
  • Karma: 18
Last Edit: 5 months 4 days ago by Narexa.
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865405

Narexa wrote:
I LIKE YOU EXROBITE SO STOP!

I will cry if you say nobody likes you again :(

thats not a question
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865409

Why did you listen to your haters?
  • Nick0GR
  • Nick0GR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • ★I like the stars★
  • Posts: 8221
  • Thanks received: 2283
  • Karma: -72

:check: Team speak 3 staff
:check: Server applications + Appeals section moderator
:check: Prop hunt Head Admin
:check: Trouble in Terrorist Town Super admin

✘Deathrun Administrator x2
✘Deathrun Moderator
✘SemiSerious RolePlay Administrator
✘Murder Super Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865410

Nick0GR wrote:
Why did you listen to your haters?

because there was no one else to listen to
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865535

wow ok rude
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865536

how old are you ??
  • Jesus Kakashi
  • Jesus Kakashi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • けん かねき Kaneki
  • Posts: 715
  • Thanks received: 98
  • Karma: 6








(FAdmin) oxy Lostinhell (STEAM_0:0:118508955) set the access level of Jesus Kakashi (STEAM_0:0:33431021) to admin
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865537

You used to be funny, please get out this emo phase
if so how soon?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Lewis_is_java's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • it helps no one to be reductive
  • Posts: 3195
  • Thanks received: 916
  • Karma: -41


They try to disrespect me
When they're online especially
But everything cool when they check me
Because I'm so cool and deadly
See, I had to realize slowly
That nobody actually knows me
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 4 days ago #865542

Jesus Cryed wrote:
how old are you ??

17 with the mental age of a 9 y/o
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 3 days ago #865543

Lewis_is_java wrote:
You used to be funny, please get out this emo phase
if so how soon?

you mean everyone used to laugh at me because im retarded
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 3 days ago #865548

exrobite wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
You used to be funny, please get out this emo phase
if so how soon?

you mean everyone used to laugh at me because im retarded
no everyone laughed with you because they found you genuinely funny

fuck i understand that its hard but you'll pull through, theres light at the end of the tunnel my guy
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 8452
  • Thanks received: 2556
  • Karma: 386

Jailbreak Head Admin
Bhop Super Admin
SSRP Admin
General Discussion Moderator
Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Deathrun Super Admin
Ex-TTT Admin x3
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 3 days ago #865549

stop with this shit brother it makes me feel helpless


i love you
  • Blocked
  • Blocked's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • hey man dont ban me again ive learnt my lesson
  • Posts: 3831
  • Thanks received: 2845
  • Karma: 6
Here's my steam link, add me if you need anything.
Ex-Global Moderator
Ex-SSRP Super Admin
Ex-TTT Co-Owner
Ex-BHop Super Admin
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sorIe

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 3 days ago #865551

Blocked wrote:
stop with this shit brother it makes me feel helpless


i love you
^^

we all love you man

fuck idk what to say other than stay strong
  • sorIe
  • sorIe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 8452
  • Thanks received: 2556
  • Karma: 386

Jailbreak Head Admin
Bhop Super Admin
SSRP Admin
General Discussion Moderator
Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Deathrun Super Admin
Ex-TTT Admin x3
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 3 days ago #865573

dont fucking treat me like im some kind of depressed cunt it's taken me 17 years to see myself for who i fucking am
  • exrobite
  • exrobite's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • if i tried suicide would you stop me
  • Posts: 8808
  • Thanks received: 2422
  • Karma: -30
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 3 days ago #865588

exrobite wrote:
dont fucking treat me like im some kind of depressed cunt it's taken me 17 years to see myself for who i fucking am

a depressed cunt?
  • Xeronise
  • Xeronise's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Posts: 1693
  • Thanks received: 1246
  • Karma: 1

Rainbow 6 - Platinum 3
Overwatch - Diamond ~3280
PUBG - 41 wins
First Seen: Nov 24, 2014
Login or register to post a reply.

exrobites q&a: electric boogaloo 5 months 3 days ago #865595

Why the name exrobite
  • Hamzah
  • Hamzah's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I get lost inside my mind.|REFORMED||||
  • Posts: 2934
  • Thanks received: 390
  • Karma: -15
Login or register to post a reply.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: Wolfi, Sada., SkeletonWarrior, sorIe
Time to create page: 0.341 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
38/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
9/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
6/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
9/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
38/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
5/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
9/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
29/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
24/128
online
Top