Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Im Sorry/Zarp Game Night/Crack

Im Sorry/Zarp Game Night/Crack 11 years 1 month ago #10513

I am sorry i have been inactive the past week on zarp. i know some people dont care about being inactive but i just feel bad for being inactive for so long. youtube gets in the way of alot and since i just got my partnership i have been trying to work hard at my youtube and get a bit of money out of it. i feel it is not nesscasary for me being inactive this long so to all the members of zarp. I say I am sorry. I am back now and gonna try to do some serious work now. missed you all. (:

Beyond my apology; I belive zarp should have some sort of gaming night? possibly we could have a bunch of different servers up for each game type. as in a minecraft server. Team Fortress 2, and other games just to get close to each other and play side by side. I belive this might sort out some drama on zarp. I Luv you all.

*READ THIS* Crack please dont go. Your like my child. i luv you (no homo) you were the first admin i ever met on zarp and now that your super admin *OMG* thats amazing dude. i belive you deserve your rank. no matter what hate or whatever your have been geting from the community. you are a great guy and keep doing your job as super admin <3

-Gummy
[url=http://forgifs.com:1tff8nj4]
[/url]
Login or register to post a reply.

Im Sorry/Zarp Game Night/Crack 11 years 1 month ago #10520

NO worries. The servers are still here, even if you were inactive for a while.
  • Anonymous

Im Sorry/Zarp Game Night/Crack 11 years 1 month ago #10571

What do you mean No homo for Crack? No matter what we would go homo on him if he turned his back on us *If you know what I mean*
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Im Sorry/Zarp Game Night/Crack 11 years 1 month ago #10646

[quote=[UDA] Reaper]
What do you mean No homo for Crack? No matter what we would go homo on him if he turned his back on us *If you know what I mean*
[/quote]

only if he bought me dinner first, but even then i might still have some reservations about it
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds

259 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT