Login to ZARP





TOPIC: I am sorry for what i did

I am sorry for what i did 8 years 11 months ago #722271

I am sorry for breaking many rules and i am 90% sure that i wont get unbanned but i really wanna participate in the halloween event. I know i was printing multiple amount of times and thats why i got banned for 5 weeks so i just decided to never break rules and after 2 or 3 months without not even one warning or rulebreak to try apply as a mod. This message is for Nafe, Trinidad James, Blueperson and |B| k.
  • Russianhooligan
  • Russianhooligan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Never mess with the russianhooligans
  • Posts: 81
  • Thanks received: 2
  • Karma: -6
Edited 8 years 11 months ago by Russianhooligan.
Login or register to post a reply.

I am sorry for what i did 8 years 11 months ago #722359

Pretty sure you were nuking out of the map as well mate.
  • Nafe
  • Nafe's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 18934
  • Thanks received: 8754
  • Karma: -379
Login or register to post a reply.

I am sorry for what i did 8 years 11 months ago #722362

Just stop lying please.
  • Wolfi
  • Wolfi's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Posts: 8739
  • Thanks received: 2705
  • Karma: 52
Login or register to post a reply.
Moderators: Clarky

Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

119 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
3/32
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
Online
Connect to server View Gametracker Sandbox
0/42
Online
Connect to server Discord
111/1019
Online
Top