TOPIC: The Vending Machine

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341940

Snake_ wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
The CIA kidnaps you and preforms MKULTRA on you, 12 years later you hear your kill phrase and shoot up a mall with the exact weapon attachments Congress wants to ban.
I put in a Diet Coke and a Hershey’s bar!

You get a RYOBI 18V OnePlus Brushless Cutter - 1 battery 5.0 Ah - 1 charger RCS18X3050F, perfect for domestic use, cutting firewood, small diameter felling and small pruning. Its compact and powerful coal-free Brushless motor allows it to have an optimal autonomy and longevity. Advantages : ONE+ concept: 18V OnePlus Lithium battery of your choice compatible with all your RYOBI tools. Battery positioning between the 2 handles for ergonomics and a perfect balance of the machine's weight Tool-less chain tensioner: fast and easy chain tension maintenance Large ergonomic GripZone micro honeycomb handle for a firm and perfectly adapted grip Anti-vibration system to reduce fatigue during long work sessions Mechanical chain brake activated by the left hand for greater safety Electronic chain brake Product specification : Brushless motor Battery capacity: 5,0 Ah Charging time: 120 min Battery type: Li-Ion Chain : 30 cm Chain speed: 10 m/s Power : 18V Weight without battery : 3,2 kg Weight with battery : 3,9 kg Vibration tolerance : 1,5 m/s2 Reference : 5133003830

I put in an amoolo Titanium Step Drill Bit Set (5Pcs), Total 50 Sizes HSS Unibit with Double Cutting Blades for Metal Sheet, Wood, Plastic, Multiple Hole Drilling Cone Bit Set
You get caught wearing black face!
I put in a direct energy weapon

You get a Proshopping Stainless Steel French Fry Bagger, Commercial Popcorn Scoop, Potato Chip Serving Scooper, Food Shovel - for Snacks, Ice, Candy, Desserts, Dry Goods - with Right Handle

I put in a QRAFTWORKS Stainless Steel Self Tapping Screws Assortment Set 660 PCS, M3/M4/M5/M6 304 Stainless Steel Phillips Drive Screw Kit (Round Head and Flat Head) for Wood, Sheet Metal, Plastic and Fiberglass
You get Greek mythology, the Hyperboreans (Ancient Greek: Ὑπερβόρε(ι)οι, pronounced [hyperbóre(ː)ɔi̯]; Latin: Hyperborei) were a mythical people who lived in the far northern part of the known world.[1] Their name appears to derive from the Greek ὑπέρ Βορέᾱ, "beyond Boreas" (the personified North Wind), although some scholars prefer a derivation from ὑπερφέρω ("to carry over").[2] Despite their location in an otherwise frigid part of the world, the Hyperboreans were believed to inhabit a sunny, temperate, and divinely-blessed land. In many versions of the story, they lived north of the Riphean Mountains, which shielded them from the effects of the cold North Wind. The oldest myths portray them as the favorites of Apollo, and some ancient Greek writers regarded the Hyperboreans as the mythical founders of Apollo's shrines at Delos and Delphi.[3] Later writers disagreed on the existence and location of the Hyperboreans, with some regarding them as purely mythological, and others connecting them to real-world peoples and places in northern Europe (e.g. Britain, Scandinavia, or Siberia).[4] In medieval and Renaissance literature, the Hyperboreans came to signify remoteness and exoticism. Modern scholars consider the Hyperborean myth to be an amalgam of ideas from ancient utopianism, "edge of the earth" stories, the cult of Apollo, and exaggerated reports of phenomena in Northern Europe

I put in The Nanjing Massacre or the Rape of Nanjing (formerly written as Nanking Massacre or Rape of Nanking)[note 1] was an episode of mass murder and mass rape committed by Imperial Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing (Nanking), at that time the capital of China, during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945). The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered tens or hundreds of thousands of disarmed combatants and unarmed Chinese civilians, and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[8][9] The event remains a contentious political issue and an obstacle in Sino-Japanese relations. The controversy surrounding the massacre also remains a central issue in Japanese relations with other East Asian nations, such as South Korea.[10]
you get Dusk Cherry 8.7 in. W x 47.6 in. L Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (20.06 sq. ft. / case) Embossed; low gloss; authentic design
7 mm thickness x 8.7 in. width x 47.6 in. length
100% waterproof; can be installed in most rooms of your home or business - above, on or below grade
Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete and vinyl
Residential and commercial use
Easy to maintain, no-wax flooring - simply clean with a dust mop, vacuum or pH neutral cleaner
Don't forget your coordinating trim, molding, tapping block, and soft-faced hammer - available on homedepot.com and shipped directly to your home or to your local Home Depot store; your choice
All online orders for this item may ship in multiple parcel packages or on a pallet via truckline carrier depending on order quantity
New ScratchProtect surface coating is the ultimate in scratch and stain resistance
Pre-attached underlayment provides a floor that's warm, comfortable and quiet underfoot
Drop-and-lock installation system makes it fast and easy for both Pros and DIYers to install
Ultra-fresh treatment inhibits the growth of odor and stain causing mold and mildew on the attached underlayment and top surface layer of the flooring
No acclimation required; buy today, install today
For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only
Innovative ISOCORE technology creates a more rigid product that hides subfloor imperfections
Planks per carton: 7 planks; sq. ft. per carton: 20.06
Actual item color may vary from device screen representation; we recommend that you order a sample and view it in the room where your flooring will be installed

I put in a furball

You get Trouble in Terrorist Town

I put in a 4 Pieces Automatic Rebar Tie Wire Twister, Rebar Tie Tool, Rebar Wire Twister, Pull Tie Wire Twister, Wire Twisting Fence Tool (Curved and Straight Hook)
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Login or register to post a reply.

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341942

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Snake_ wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
The CIA kidnaps you and preforms MKULTRA on you, 12 years later you hear your kill phrase and shoot up a mall with the exact weapon attachments Congress wants to ban.
I put in a Diet Coke and a Hershey’s bar!

You get a RYOBI 18V OnePlus Brushless Cutter - 1 battery 5.0 Ah - 1 charger RCS18X3050F, perfect for domestic use, cutting firewood, small diameter felling and small pruning. Its compact and powerful coal-free Brushless motor allows it to have an optimal autonomy and longevity. Advantages : ONE+ concept: 18V OnePlus Lithium battery of your choice compatible with all your RYOBI tools. Battery positioning between the 2 handles for ergonomics and a perfect balance of the machine's weight Tool-less chain tensioner: fast and easy chain tension maintenance Large ergonomic GripZone micro honeycomb handle for a firm and perfectly adapted grip Anti-vibration system to reduce fatigue during long work sessions Mechanical chain brake activated by the left hand for greater safety Electronic chain brake Product specification : Brushless motor Battery capacity: 5,0 Ah Charging time: 120 min Battery type: Li-Ion Chain : 30 cm Chain speed: 10 m/s Power : 18V Weight without battery : 3,2 kg Weight with battery : 3,9 kg Vibration tolerance : 1,5 m/s2 Reference : 5133003830

I put in an amoolo Titanium Step Drill Bit Set (5Pcs), Total 50 Sizes HSS Unibit with Double Cutting Blades for Metal Sheet, Wood, Plastic, Multiple Hole Drilling Cone Bit Set
You get caught wearing black face!
I put in a direct energy weapon

You get a Proshopping Stainless Steel French Fry Bagger, Commercial Popcorn Scoop, Potato Chip Serving Scooper, Food Shovel - for Snacks, Ice, Candy, Desserts, Dry Goods - with Right Handle

I put in a QRAFTWORKS Stainless Steel Self Tapping Screws Assortment Set 660 PCS, M3/M4/M5/M6 304 Stainless Steel Phillips Drive Screw Kit (Round Head and Flat Head) for Wood, Sheet Metal, Plastic and Fiberglass
You get Greek mythology, the Hyperboreans (Ancient Greek: Ὑπερβόρε(ι)οι, pronounced [hyperbóre(ː)ɔi̯]; Latin: Hyperborei) were a mythical people who lived in the far northern part of the known world.[1] Their name appears to derive from the Greek ὑπέρ Βορέᾱ, "beyond Boreas" (the personified North Wind), although some scholars prefer a derivation from ὑπερφέρω ("to carry over").[2] Despite their location in an otherwise frigid part of the world, the Hyperboreans were believed to inhabit a sunny, temperate, and divinely-blessed land. In many versions of the story, they lived north of the Riphean Mountains, which shielded them from the effects of the cold North Wind. The oldest myths portray them as the favorites of Apollo, and some ancient Greek writers regarded the Hyperboreans as the mythical founders of Apollo's shrines at Delos and Delphi.[3] Later writers disagreed on the existence and location of the Hyperboreans, with some regarding them as purely mythological, and others connecting them to real-world peoples and places in northern Europe (e.g. Britain, Scandinavia, or Siberia).[4] In medieval and Renaissance literature, the Hyperboreans came to signify remoteness and exoticism. Modern scholars consider the Hyperborean myth to be an amalgam of ideas from ancient utopianism, "edge of the earth" stories, the cult of Apollo, and exaggerated reports of phenomena in Northern Europe

I put in The Nanjing Massacre or the Rape of Nanjing (formerly written as Nanking Massacre or Rape of Nanking)[note 1] was an episode of mass murder and mass rape committed by Imperial Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing (Nanking), at that time the capital of China, during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945). The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered tens or hundreds of thousands of disarmed combatants and unarmed Chinese civilians, and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[8][9] The event remains a contentious political issue and an obstacle in Sino-Japanese relations. The controversy surrounding the massacre also remains a central issue in Japanese relations with other East Asian nations, such as South Korea.[10]
you get Dusk Cherry 8.7 in. W x 47.6 in. L Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (20.06 sq. ft. / case) Embossed; low gloss; authentic design
7 mm thickness x 8.7 in. width x 47.6 in. length
100% waterproof; can be installed in most rooms of your home or business - above, on or below grade
Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete and vinyl
Residential and commercial use
Easy to maintain, no-wax flooring - simply clean with a dust mop, vacuum or pH neutral cleaner
Don't forget your coordinating trim, molding, tapping block, and soft-faced hammer - available on homedepot.com and shipped directly to your home or to your local Home Depot store; your choice
All online orders for this item may ship in multiple parcel packages or on a pallet via truckline carrier depending on order quantity
New ScratchProtect surface coating is the ultimate in scratch and stain resistance
Pre-attached underlayment provides a floor that's warm, comfortable and quiet underfoot
Drop-and-lock installation system makes it fast and easy for both Pros and DIYers to install
Ultra-fresh treatment inhibits the growth of odor and stain causing mold and mildew on the attached underlayment and top surface layer of the flooring
No acclimation required; buy today, install today
For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only
Innovative ISOCORE technology creates a more rigid product that hides subfloor imperfections
Planks per carton: 7 planks; sq. ft. per carton: 20.06
Actual item color may vary from device screen representation; we recommend that you order a sample and view it in the room where your flooring will be installed

I put in a furball

You get Trouble in Terrorist Town

I put in a 4 Pieces Automatic Rebar Tie Wire Twister, Rebar Tie Tool, Rebar Wire Twister, Pull Tie Wire Twister, Wire Twisting Fence Tool (Curved and Straight Hook)
You get The war on drugs is a global campaign,[6] led by the U.S. federal government, of drug prohibition, military aid, and military intervention, with the aim of reducing the illegal drug trade in the United States.[7][8][9][10] The initiative includes a set of drug policies that are intended to discourage the production, distribution, and consumption of psychoactive drugs that the participating governments and the UN have made illegal. The term was popularized by the media shortly after a press conference given on June 18, 1971, by President Richard Nixon—the day after publication of a special message from President Nixon to the Congress on Drug Abuse Prevention and Control—during which he declared drug abuse "public enemy number one". That message to the Congress included text about devoting more federal resources to the "prevention of new addicts, and the rehabilitation of those who are addicted", but that part did not receive the same public attention as the term "war on drugs".[11][12][13] However, two years prior to this, Nixon had formally declared a "war on drugs" that would be directed toward eradication, interdiction, and incarceration.[14] Today, the Drug Policy Alliance, which advocates for an end to the War on Drugs, estimates that the United States spends $51 billion annually on these initiatives.[15]

As part of the War on Drugs, the U.S. spends approximately $500 million per year on aid for Colombia, largely used to combat guerrilla groups such as FARC that are involved in the illegal drug trade.[1][2][3][4][5]
On May 13, 2009, Gil Kerlikowske—the Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy (ONDCP)—signaled that the Obama administration did not plan to significantly alter drug enforcement policy, but also that the administration would not use the term "War on Drugs", because Kerlikowske considers the term to be "counter-productive".[16] ONDCP's view is that "drug addiction is a disease that can be successfully prevented and treated... making drugs more available will make it harder to keep our communities healthy and safe".[17]

In June 2011, the Global Commission on Drug Policy released a critical report on the War on Drugs, declaring: "The global war on drugs has failed, with devastating consequences for individuals and societies around the world. Fifty years after the initiation of the UN Single Convention on Narcotic Drugs, and years after President Nixon launched the US government's war on drugs, fundamental reforms in national and global drug control policies are urgently needed."[6] The report was criticized by organizations that oppose a general legalization of drugs.[17]

I put in The Supreme Leader of Iran (Persian: رهبر معظم ایران‎, romanized: rahbar-e mo'azzam-e irān), also referred to as Supreme Leader of the Islamic Revolution[2] (رهبر معظم انقلاب اسلامی, rahbar-e mo'azzam-e enqelāb-e eslāmi), but officially called the Supreme Leadership Authority, (مقام معظم رهبری, maqām mo'azzam rahbari) is the head of state and the highest political and religious authority of the Islamic Republic of Iran. The armed forces, judiciary, state television, and other key government organizations such as Guardian Council and Expediency Discernment Council are subject to the Supreme Leader. The current lifetime officeholder, Ali Khamenei, has issued decrees and made the final decisions on the economy, the environment, foreign policy, education, national planning, and other aspects of governance in Iran.[3][4][5][6][7][8][9][10][11] Khamenei also makes the final decisions on the amount of transparency in elections,[12] and has dismissed and reinstated presidential cabinet appointees.[13]
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1818
Jay House number 1 as always

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341946

You get a message from Wikipedia asking for financial support! I put in Richard's soundboard.
  • Frank_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • disappointing jazz player
  • Thanks received: 526
-
Ex PropHunt Super Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Murder Admin
Ex PropHunt Section Mod
Ex Ts/Discord Staff
-
Discord:
frankthequiet#2165
-

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341949

you get 10 crickets! I put in a booster pack.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341950

you get 12hrs a day on Zarp! I put in a tent and 2 comfy sleeping bags
  • iFreshFruit
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 9:54 PM - ChummyXRay: and you suck dick at OW
  • Thanks received: 533

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341960

you get a good nights rest! i put in the country of England
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341978

orbadoc wrote:
You lose all your teeth! I put in A limited territory within Norvinsk region, including the cities of Norvinsk and Tarkov with adherent objects of infrastructure, possessing a special legal status in relation to the rest of the Russia and privileged economic conditions for national and foreign enterprises.

I got clap

I put in a green tshirt, Adidas black trackies and skater wall paper
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4052

The Vending Machine 1 year 7 months ago #1393338

I got AIDS

I put in a 4 in. x 11.75 in. x 6.75 in. Pewter Concrete Retaining Wall Block
Pavestone's 11.5 in. Retaining Wall is the perfect complement to residential landscape design. The low maintenance, easy-to-install stones are a beautiful solution for any project, from gardens and tree rings to curved walls and terraces. The self-aligning rear lip and automatic setback help provide a stable, hassle-free installation. Environmentally friendly, easy to install, and attractive, its angular units accommodate both curved and straight walls to naturally flow with landscape contours. Choose the natural elegance and long-lasting beauty of Pavestone's 11.5 in. Retaining Wall for your next landscape creation.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

The Vending Machine 1 year 7 months ago #1393342

you get a house! i put in a volkswagen beetle from 1938
  • JustGurp
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Harry enfield
  • Thanks received: 243
SSRP SUPER ADMIN
Ex Murder Mod
Ex-SSRP "Head Admin"

The Vending Machine 2 months 2 hours ago #1420896

you got cancer!

i put in BLACK+DECKER 20V MAX* POWERECONNECT Cordless Drill/Driver + 30 pc. Kit (LD120VA)
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

189 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT