• Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

Login or register to post a reply.

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341868

You get 49 liters of pure sweat! I put in a Jengdu J-7E supersonic fighter jet
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by slodoban milošević.

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341875

You get charged with war crimes in the hague... I put in crack
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341876

You get an overdose, I put in an ambulance (Don't worry it's NHS so you won't need to pay)
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341878

you get run over by the unpaid workers on a strike! i put in a snake
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341880

You get sent to unit 731 and the imperial Japanese do human experiments on you while conscious

I put in an impossible whopper
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Lerpson.

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341887

You get back an impossible human! I put in a can of coke
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341912

You get a gummy bears coke flavor i put in a voucher
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341916

You (unfortunately) get a briish person, I put in a water bottle
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341918

You get nothing i put in soccer
  • SWORD
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 582
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by SWORD.

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341921

you get beaten up for calling football soccer! i put in humour
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
ex CM

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341925

jam wrote:

you get a joke which is you get a groundbreaking invention which is the shovel! I put in a rotten cake!
  • Poltergeist
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • loud ghost
  • Thanks received: 497
Prop Hunt Super Administrator

Ex-Prop Hunt Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Moderator

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341926

biosenic wrote:
jam wrote:

you get a joke which is you get a groundbreaking invention which is the shovel! I put in a rotten cake!

you get back a picture of your mom's ass, I put in a Ryobi 5133003830 RCS18X30-50F
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, Killa Kappa, Poltergeist

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341928

orbadoc wrote:
you get an SAS drive, i put in Makinex - JHT-U-2 JHT-U Complete Universal Jackhammer Trolley, Zinc Coated Frame, Anti-Vibration Ergonomic Design, Large Wheels, 60.6 lb, 3' 3" X 1' 3" X 12"
You get a Mercedes Arocs 4942-B 10x4 15 m3 Concrete mixer and I put in a Milwaukee M18 CHX-0 accu-combihamer 4933447420 SDS+ M18CHX-0 18,0 volt - XXX, 2 W, 18 V
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341933

The CIA kidnaps you and preforms MKULTRA on you, 12 years later you hear your kill phrase and shoot up a mall with the exact weapon attachments Congress wants to ban.
I put in a Diet Coke and a Hershey’s bar!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341934

Beijing Groyper wrote:
The CIA kidnaps you and preforms MKULTRA on you, 12 years later you hear your kill phrase and shoot up a mall with the exact weapon attachments Congress wants to ban.

You get a RYOBI 18V OnePlus Brushless Cutter - 1 battery 5.0 Ah - 1 charger RCS18X3050F, perfect for domestic use, cutting firewood, small diameter felling and small pruning. Its compact and powerful coal-free Brushless motor allows it to have an optimal autonomy and longevity. Advantages : ONE+ concept: 18V OnePlus Lithium battery of your choice compatible with all your RYOBI tools. Battery positioning between the 2 handles for ergonomics and a perfect balance of the machine's weight Tool-less chain tensioner: fast and easy chain tension maintenance Large ergonomic GripZone micro honeycomb handle for a firm and perfectly adapted grip Anti-vibration system to reduce fatigue during long work sessions Mechanical chain brake activated by the left hand for greater safety Electronic chain brake Product specification : Brushless motor Battery capacity: 5,0 Ah Charging time: 120 min Battery type: Li-Ion Chain : 30 cm Chain speed: 10 m/s Power : 18V Weight without battery : 3,2 kg Weight with battery : 3,9 kg Vibration tolerance : 1,5 m/s2 Reference : 5133003830

I put in an amoolo Titanium Step Drill Bit Set (5Pcs), Total 50 Sizes HSS Unibit with Double Cutting Blades for Metal Sheet, Wood, Plastic, Multiple Hole Drilling Cone Bit Set
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Lerpson

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341935

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:

You get a RYOBI 18V OnePlus Brushless Cutter - 1 battery 5.0 Ah - 1 charger RCS18X3050F, perfect for domestic use, cutting firewood, small diameter felling and small pruning. Its compact and powerful coal-free Brushless motor allows it to have an optimal autonomy and longevity. Advantages : ONE+ concept: 18V OnePlus Lithium battery of your choice compatible with all your RYOBI tools. Battery positioning between the 2 handles for ergonomics and a perfect balance of the machine's weight Tool-less chain tensioner: fast and easy chain tension maintenance Large ergonomic GripZone micro honeycomb handle for a firm and perfectly adapted grip Anti-vibration system to reduce fatigue during long work sessions Mechanical chain brake activated by the left hand for greater safety Electronic chain brake Product specification : Brushless motor Battery capacity: 5,0 Ah Charging time: 120 min Battery type: Li-Ion Chain : 30 cm Chain speed: 10 m/s Power : 18V Weight without battery : 3,2 kg Weight with battery : 3,9 kg Vibration tolerance : 1,5 m/s2 Reference : 5133003830

I put in an amoolo Titanium Step Drill Bit Set (5Pcs), Total 50 Sizes HSS Unibit with Double Cutting Blades for Metal Sheet, Wood, Plastic, Multiple Hole Drilling Cone Bit Set
You get caught wearing black face!
I put in a direct energy weapon
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: jam

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341937

Beijing Groyper wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:

You get a Proshopping Stainless Steel French Fry Bagger, Commercial Popcorn Scoop, Potato Chip Serving Scooper, Food Shovel - for Snacks, Ice, Candy, Desserts, Dry Goods - with Right Handle

I put in a QRAFTWORKS Stainless Steel Self Tapping Screws Assortment Set 660 PCS, M3/M4/M5/M6 304 Stainless Steel Phillips Drive Screw Kit (Round Head and Flat Head) for Wood, Sheet Metal, Plastic and Fiberglass
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341938

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:

You get a Proshopping Stainless Steel French Fry Bagger, Commercial Popcorn Scoop, Potato Chip Serving Scooper, Food Shovel - for Snacks, Ice, Candy, Desserts, Dry Goods - with Right Handle

I put in a QRAFTWORKS Stainless Steel Self Tapping Screws Assortment Set 660 PCS, M3/M4/M5/M6 304 Stainless Steel Phillips Drive Screw Kit (Round Head and Flat Head) for Wood, Sheet Metal, Plastic and Fiberglass
You get Greek mythology, the Hyperboreans (Ancient Greek: Ὑπερβόρε(ι)οι, pronounced [hyperbóre(ː)ɔi̯]; Latin: Hyperborei) were a mythical people who lived in the far northern part of the known world.[1] Their name appears to derive from the Greek ὑπέρ Βορέᾱ, "beyond Boreas" (the personified North Wind), although some scholars prefer a derivation from ὑπερφέρω ("to carry over").[2] Despite their location in an otherwise frigid part of the world, the Hyperboreans were believed to inhabit a sunny, temperate, and divinely-blessed land. In many versions of the story, they lived north of the Riphean Mountains, which shielded them from the effects of the cold North Wind. The oldest myths portray them as the favorites of Apollo, and some ancient Greek writers regarded the Hyperboreans as the mythical founders of Apollo's shrines at Delos and Delphi.[3] Later writers disagreed on the existence and location of the Hyperboreans, with some regarding them as purely mythological, and others connecting them to real-world peoples and places in northern Europe (e.g. Britain, Scandinavia, or Siberia).[4] In medieval and Renaissance literature, the Hyperboreans came to signify remoteness and exoticism. Modern scholars consider the Hyperborean myth to be an amalgam of ideas from ancient utopianism, "edge of the earth" stories, the cult of Apollo, and exaggerated reports of phenomena in Northern Europe

I put in The Nanjing Massacre or the Rape of Nanjing (formerly written as Nanking Massacre or Rape of Nanking)[note 1] was an episode of mass murder and mass rape committed by Imperial Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing (Nanking), at that time the capital of China, during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945). The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered tens or hundreds of thousands of disarmed combatants and unarmed Chinese civilians, and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[8][9] The event remains a contentious political issue and an obstacle in Sino-Japanese relations. The controversy surrounding the massacre also remains a central issue in Japanese relations with other East Asian nations, such as South Korea.[10]
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

The Vending Machine 2 years 10 months ago #1341939

Beijing Groyper wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:

You get Greek mythology, the Hyperboreans (Ancient Greek: Ὑπερβόρε(ι)οι, pronounced [hyperbóre(ː)ɔi̯]; Latin: Hyperborei) were a mythical people who lived in the far northern part of the known world.[1] Their name appears to derive from the Greek ὑπέρ Βορέᾱ, "beyond Boreas" (the personified North Wind), although some scholars prefer a derivation from ὑπερφέρω ("to carry over").[2] Despite their location in an otherwise frigid part of the world, the Hyperboreans were believed to inhabit a sunny, temperate, and divinely-blessed land. In many versions of the story, they lived north of the Riphean Mountains, which shielded them from the effects of the cold North Wind. The oldest myths portray them as the favorites of Apollo, and some ancient Greek writers regarded the Hyperboreans as the mythical founders of Apollo's shrines at Delos and Delphi.[3] Later writers disagreed on the existence and location of the Hyperboreans, with some regarding them as purely mythological, and others connecting them to real-world peoples and places in northern Europe (e.g. Britain, Scandinavia, or Siberia).[4] In medieval and Renaissance literature, the Hyperboreans came to signify remoteness and exoticism. Modern scholars consider the Hyperborean myth to be an amalgam of ideas from ancient utopianism, "edge of the earth" stories, the cult of Apollo, and exaggerated reports of phenomena in Northern Europe

I put in The Nanjing Massacre or the Rape of Nanjing (formerly written as Nanking Massacre or Rape of Nanking)[note 1] was an episode of mass murder and mass rape committed by Imperial Japanese troops against the residents of Nanjing (Nanking), at that time the capital of China, during the Second Sino-Japanese War (1937–1945). The massacre occurred over a period of six weeks starting on December 13, 1937, the day that the Japanese captured Nanjing. During this period, soldiers of the Imperial Japanese Army murdered tens or hundreds of thousands of disarmed combatants and unarmed Chinese civilians, and perpetrated widespread rape and looting.[8][9] The event remains a contentious political issue and an obstacle in Sino-Japanese relations. The controversy surrounding the massacre also remains a central issue in Japanese relations with other East Asian nations, such as South Korea.[10]
you get Dusk Cherry 8.7 in. W x 47.6 in. L Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring (20.06 sq. ft. / case) Embossed; low gloss; authentic design
7 mm thickness x 8.7 in. width x 47.6 in. length
100% waterproof; can be installed in most rooms of your home or business - above, on or below grade
Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete and vinyl
Residential and commercial use
Easy to maintain, no-wax flooring - simply clean with a dust mop, vacuum or pH neutral cleaner
Don't forget your coordinating trim, molding, tapping block, and soft-faced hammer - available on homedepot.com and shipped directly to your home or to your local Home Depot store; your choice
All online orders for this item may ship in multiple parcel packages or on a pallet via truckline carrier depending on order quantity
New ScratchProtect surface coating is the ultimate in scratch and stain resistance
Pre-attached underlayment provides a floor that's warm, comfortable and quiet underfoot
Drop-and-lock installation system makes it fast and easy for both Pros and DIYers to install
Ultra-fresh treatment inhibits the growth of odor and stain causing mold and mildew on the attached underlayment and top surface layer of the flooring
No acclimation required; buy today, install today
For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only
Innovative ISOCORE technology creates a more rigid product that hides subfloor imperfections
Planks per carton: 7 planks; sq. ft. per carton: 20.06
Actual item color may vary from device screen representation; we recommend that you order a sample and view it in the room where your flooring will be installed

I put in a furball
  • Muha
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • In the Hood
  • Thanks received: 881
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Muha.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds

150 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf