Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why i resigned and why im leaving.

Why i resigned and why im leaving. 7 years 6 months ago #405867

Firstly, my resignation: people like Paramontana and Tyler.

These people have come into teamspeak rooms where I am and shit, later on when im just joking with my friends and I say something that is slightly "out of line" or whatever, para and tyler just get on my case and start judging me for it, like Sorle said in his post, its gets me nervous to the point where I cannot be with my friends without worrying about getting demoted or something. Eventually after tyler talking to me about it I had a few thoughts about resigning. But I thought I would just go past it and just forget about it. The next day I go into teamspeak and I see Revine and sorle in a room, I join them and in about like 10 mins Paramontana joins and I get a bit triggered. This leads on for a few days until I resigned.

Secondly, me leaving, lead team:

After being on the teamspeak with a couple of mates including morgan. Later on we having some good bants and then the entire lead team come on and start to preety much bully morgan and say that they will perma ban him for practically no reason. Now the lead team start to break 2 Teamspeak rules by harrasing us and following us around in chatrooms. We switched 3 times into different rooms to avoid the blatant alt accounts made by the lead team to spy on us. One of the accounts was called "Jabbe" and his country was the Uk. But jabbe is from denmark apparently and he is also banned on the zarp ts. And they kept harrasing us later. They apparently came in to tell us to change our names because we had #DestroyZarperino in them, this apparently required 4~ lead team members to do so. After we all changed our names they still didnt leave the room. So I pointed out that they are harrasing us and following us around. But then para bans me for my "attitude" when all they do is follow us around. Quality lead team, Quality server.
  • Xeronise
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • sadboys best gang ♿♿
  • Thanks received: 1539
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: freebandz

Why i resigned and why idamnm leaving. 7 years 6 months ago #406353

damn...
  • el une spodermun
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ex retard
  • Thanks received: 1318

Why i resigned and why idamnm leaving. 7 years 6 months ago #406480

If this is true that's just pathetic I wouldn't expect tyler to do this Para maybe but really banned you for attitude for that? Wtf
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

Why i resigned and why im leaving. 7 years 6 months ago #407715

why does it not surprise me this has happened.
  • Jackson_
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 7

Why i resigned and why im leaving. 7 years 6 months ago #413695

Lead team is fake af tbh..
  • freebandz
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 75
Moderators: EMP