• kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
  • Thanks received: 627
I'm EMP's only friend
"Do you have to wear lip stick" - RedPowder 2016
Unable to display Google Map.
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie Lawrence

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371400

kristofferson wrote:
Dis thread is turning into a shit-show

I'd suggest locking it at this point

Abandon once people realise their points are invalid and hypocritical, nice.
  • Sonzy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 570

Ex-Deathrun Moderator
Ex-SSRP Administrator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Minigames Moderator

"Perp advertiser"

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371402

ParaMontana wrote:
Disgusting attitude.
makes false prommises
doesnt do what is asked of him
Breaks rules on ssrp
Disrespect full
Banned on ssrp atm
Expects compensation
Hopes for legendary member.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371404

I gotta say ParaMontana is really unproffesional compared to all other head admins :/
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Muhammed Ali

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371406

Aspect wrote:
I gotta say ParaMontana is really unproffesional compared to all other head admins :/
What exactly did he say that's unprofessional? All I see is him speaking the truth.
  • GmodTrolla
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 805
Aspect wrote:
you always manage to 1 shot us even though you're extremely exposed in the open and you shouldn't really have a chance to kill us. You just make these crazy 1 taps not even Hermione did when he played, and I can tell you he played 18 hours a day at one point.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hoblit

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371418

itzsonzy wrote:

I never said that
What I've heard from staff about what vitx did is disgusting and I stand by that. My points, and others on this thread, are not invalid nor hypocritical. Anyone who comes on and raids as a drug dealer and says "Nothing is fair these days" will get the same label from me.

Now whatever your point is it seems that both sides are quite vocal and at this point we are doing nothing but bickering. What needs to be said has been said.
You state that we are wrong, we state that vitx has failed us. This thread is devolving.
I would like to point out that I am not directly siding with morgan, para or anyone else and your mob mentality is hurting you. A directed, untrue and completely unfounded verbal attempt to ridicule me and others is poor.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend
[spoiler=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]]'throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13][/spoiler][quote=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]+a[13]][code=throw/a/,Uncaught=1,g=alert,a=URL+0,onerror=eval,/1/g+a[12]+[1337]...
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by kristofferson.

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371421

Man up to your actions and stop avoiding your criticisms and accept what you've done and learn from it, you pulling the victim card because people are giving you criticisms is going to do nothing for you or anyone else.

Your recent actions on the SSRP server had nothing to do with your personal situation, you clearly explained it was with malicious intent and backed on your idea that "Staff are unfair and ruin my experience, well so will I."
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by Morgan.

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371422

kristofferson wrote:
itzsonzy wrote:

I never said that
What I've heard from staff about what vitx did is disgusting and I stand by that. My points, and others on this thread, are not invalid nor hypocritical. Anyone who comes on and raids as a drug dealer and says "Nothing is fair these days" will get the same label from me.

Now whatever your point is it seems that both sides are quite vocal and at this point we are doing nothing but bickering. What needs to be said has been said.
You state that we are wrong, we state that vitx has failed us. This thread is devolving.
I would like to point out that I am not directly siding with morgan, para or anyone else and your mob mentality is hurting you. A directed, untrue and completely unfounded verbal attempt to ridicule me and others is poor.

Like you said, it's what you heard. Vitx is a really good person with a good personality but all you heard was his attitude disgusting.

I really can't blame you vitx, it must be tough with stress and stuff and I can't believe that they would put you through having to manage the server while going through that, selfish imo
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371426

Nade Jones wrote:

Like you said, it's what you heard. Vitx is a really good person with a good personality but all you heard was his attitude disgusting.

I really can't blame you vitx, it must be tough with stress and stuff and I can't believe that they would put you through having to manage the server while going through that, selfish imo
A lot of people go through a lot of shit, just because something has happened to you doesn't give you a free pass. I don't know what happened, but that is not an excuse.
A lot of people have bad shit happen IRL on zarp, hell a lot of people use Zarp to escape from the shitty IRL shit they have to deal with. Vitx is not special, vitx is not exempt.
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371427

Gmod Troller wrote:
Aspect wrote:
What exactly did he say that's unprofessional? All I see is him speaking the truth.

Honestly he lists up every little detail of him. Not that he cares too much about it, it makes Paramontana seem desperate into getting people to hate him forever. If you just used common sense instead of sucking his dick you'd agree with me.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

The following user(s) said Thank You: nada

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371455

After what has happened recently on the SSRP servers is not cool , If you say sorry you need to mean it to me you do not mean this because raiding a base as a drug dealer when you were explicitly told not to is not ok and then you backing up your intentions on steam. You have gone back to the old vitx wich is not exactly the best. After this SSRP ban I wish you to start thinking about your stance on the community and if you really want to start enjoying it while following the rules or not.
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371995

Aspect wrote:
Gmod Troller wrote:
Aspect wrote:

Honestly he lists up every little detail of him. Not that he cares too much about it, it makes Paramontana seem desperate into getting people to hate him forever. If you just used common sense instead of sucking his dick you'd agree with me.

Absolute burn. On another note, I seriously can't believe that you are blaming vitx for not holding up a deal. It's a gaming community, yes, he was in the wrong for leaving the project but he was on his own and like you've all heard before , IRL Comes before games. If I was in his position, I would of done the same and I'm sure others would.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #371996

ParaMonTroller wrote:
ParaMontana wrote:
Disgusting attitude.
makes false prommises
doesnt do what is asked of him
Breaks rules on ssrp
Disrespect full
Banned on ssrp atm
Expects compensation
Hopes for legendary member.

Gmod no one said that though, you can't just assume.

@Para I'm sure many others including myself could list faults about you aswell.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.

I'm Sorry. 7 years 8 months ago #372008

Nade: Unable to use the edit function since 2016
  • kristofferson
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 420 Blaz It Son
I'm EMP's only friend
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

199 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop