Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The problems now

The problems now 7 years 11 months ago #322771

So I spent 20 mins making that ban req which got denied because I thought I was recording the steamids. I told Morgan what was going on and he pretty much ignored me as always. I've already had a pretty rough day, I woke up at 5 AM with a excruciating pain in my stomach, I went to the hospital and I had a 4mm kidney stone in my left kidney. This pretty much is the cherry on top of the shit sundae, because after I confront him about it, he fucking blocks me on steam LOL

pls put this post in the drama hole
and also slap a nice forum ban on my profile
thanks morgan for placing it in the drama hole
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Sam the Sausage.
Login or register to post a reply.

The problems now 7 years 11 months ago #322773

I couldn't access Garry's Mod at the time, so I asked you to get evidence and report them if you can. I saw the report abuse, you didn't have everything required for me to take action and it was denied. I removed you on steam as you flamed me afterwards.

If you do get the evidence of STEAM-ID, feel free to make a new report abuse and i'll gladly handle it.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Last Edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Morgan.

The problems now 7 years 11 months ago #322775

Morgan wrote:
I couldn't access Garry's Mod at the time, so I asked you to get evidence and report them if you can. I saw the report abuse, you didn't have everything required for me to take action and it was denied. I removed you on steam as you flamed me afterwards.

If you do get the evidence of STEAM-ID, feel free to make a new report abuse and i'll gladly handle it.
Please handle it instead of making posts on the forums like "cya buddy" because that's obviously more important than the fucking server crashing. I spent a while looking for their profiles and combined with my shit internet I eventually found the Steam IDs there were also more people on at the time. I "flamed" at you because you didn't even make an attempt to do anything all you said was "get proof" which I tried to do. You pretty much threw the 20 mins I spent looking up shit to help the server out the window. Because I had more than enough proof to see who it was, and I bet even if you do see them in-game, you won't do shit
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

131 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun