Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I quit.

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284096

I quit i got banned for killing 1 guy in a sit, I know this was wrong, And a death threat??? Lol? i never said anything the admins are so shit im quitiing
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The topic has been locked.

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284100

You kinda had it coming...
You were cheeky af

Was it a perma ban?
  • ChingChong
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 12
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by ChingChong.

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284103

The guy did have a hit xD
  • Knaggzy
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex SSRP Moderator
  • Thanks received: 45

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284105

K.

Bye.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284106

Natnanny wrote:
You kinda had it coming...
You were cheeky af

Was it a perma ban?
No 4 days.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284107

Alexis Sanchez wrote:
The guy did have a hit xD
Ik dude like wtf and u was there when he said i gave a death threat xD
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284110

ur leaving because you got a 4 day ban lmao
  • He-Man
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm Yorkshire till I die
  • Thanks received: 221
Ex-SSRP Admin
Ex-Deathrun Admin
Ex-Bhop Head Admin
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
My Steam.

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284115

You say "I hope you go die"

I'm being told that's a permanent offence

you got off lucky
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284117

KapiJam wrote:
You say "I hope you go die"

I'm being told that's a permanent offence

you got off lucky
And when did i say this??? Oh wait i didnt..
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284118

4 day ban.

You need to fucking grow up, just wait out the 4 days, come back, act more mature and stop causing drama.

Jesus fucking christ, some people...
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284120

No need to quit, you're banned anyways (;
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284121

"I killed 1 guy in a sit therefor i broke a rule, i know that, but y'know? The admins are bad. It totally wasn't my fault"
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284123

Mytic I like you, we get on alright and I don't mind handling your F1s but today you went too far.

I witnessed you RDM at the bank, then kill 2 people while in a sit and attempt to kill a 3rd.
Then along with that you broke NLR multiple times and were being accused of RDM multiple other times. What I saw in the logs backed up this story and you had no explanation as to how these kills happened and how after death you seemed to always end up killing the person/people who killed you well before the 3minute nlr timer was up.

I take full responsibility for your ban as I asked for S1lent to come to the sit to give you a ban, where you said to him "I hope you die".

Sorry but the 4 days you were given was fair.
  • Pixie
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 48
Ex-[SSRP] Admin

My Life Outside Zarp!

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284124

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
"I killed 1 guy in a sit therefor i broke a rule, i know that, but y'know? The admins are bad. It totally wasn't my fault"

Sums it up
  • KapiJam
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • emotionally attracted to chuteuk
  • Thanks received: 1148

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284126

Saaaaarah wrote:
Mytic I like you, we get on alright and I don't mind handling your F1s but today you went too far.

I witnessed you RDM at the bank, then kill 2 people while in a sit and attempt to kill a 3rd.
Then along with that you broke NLR multiple times and were being accused of RDM multiple other times. What I saw in the logs backed up this story and you had no explanation as to how these kills happened and how after death you seemed to always end up killing the person/people who killed you well before the 3minute nlr timer was up.

I take full responsibility for your ban as I asked for S1lent to come to the sit to give you a ban, where you said to him "I hope you die".

Yes i know this but i never fucking told him to die.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284129

Saaaaarah wrote:

I would of given him a perm.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284130

Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Saaaaarah wrote:

"I RDM'ed people in a bank, I RDM'ed people in a sit, but I didn't tell him to die, therefor my ban is invalid, the admins are bad and it isn't my fault."

Seriously, these threads are hilarious.
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScorpionOnAcid

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284132

TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Saaaaarah wrote:

"I RDM'ed people in a bank, I RDM'ed people in a sit, but I didn't tell him to die, therefor my ban is invalid, the admins are bad and it isn't my fault."

More like " I killed this only cop online for fun and when he asks why I have permission to continuously kill him when he spawns, then when he makes and F1 about it I will just kill him in the sit TWICE, and blag my way about it. Once I realise I might get banned I say to the cop "I hope you die" under my breath so no one will hear me. I then proceed to be disrespectful and deny all knowledge of breaking rules. I then call the admins bad and hope to get one demoted for it."

EDIT: Oh and from what other people have said you got out of this lucky. From past experience (Which may have changed so correct me if I am wrong) you could have been perm banned. You breaking NLR and RDMing about 4-5 accounts of these two rule breaks is enough for a week, maybe 5 days or so. The killing me in a sit 3 times, once at the very start, and twice in the sit is enough for a 3 day ban, and then the "I hope you die" is just a blatant perma ban. so you got off the hook big time. I would of interrupted the admin and told him this but I appreciate that the admins decision is final and I just agreed to whatever he felt was necessary.
  • Lord of Banterbury
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex-SSRP Admin
  • Thanks received: 34
Last Edit: 8 years 2 months ago by Lord of Banterbury.

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284140

Lord of Banterbury wrote:
TheAp4ch3 wrote:
Mytic X Toxic wrote:
Saaaaarah wrote:

More like " I killed this only cop online for fun and when he asks why I have permission to continuously kill him when he spawns, then when he makes and F1 about it I will just kill him in the sit TWICE, and blag my way about it. Once I realise I might get banned I say to the cop "I hope you die" under my breath so no one will hear me. I then proceed to be disrespectful and deny all knowledge of breaking rules. I then call the admins bad and hope to get one demoted for it."

EDIT: Oh and from what other people have said you got out of this lucky. From past experience (Which may have changed so correct me if I am wrong) you could have been perm banned. You breaking NLR and RDMing about 4-5 accounts of these two rule breaks is enough for a week, maybe 5 days or so. The killing me in a sit 3 times, once at the very start, and twice in the sit is enough for a 3 day ban, and then the "I hope you die" is just a blatant perma ban. so you got off the hook big time. I would of interrupted the admin and told him this but I appreciate that the admins decision is final and I just agreed to whatever he felt was necessary.
Yep i did it for fun. Aka you arresting my friend and shooting him and you having a hit on you...
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

I quit. 8 years 2 months ago #284190

What on earth is the point in this post? All I see, is someone that fails to follow the rules correctly, and gets salty when he's justly banned for it.

-locked, moved to drama hole as well lol
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

118 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127