Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: An Announcement for ZARP.

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250223

First of all, I'm Crystal Smith and i have been known of my mingey times, there are people that are helping me alot. People like the gang i'm not THE LEADER to clarify it here, i have the thread to help the gang out.
Second, im trying my hardest to change, People always think im the "Crystal Ecstasy" To be known, Crystal Smith has been created as a guy less mingey, people like and FINALLY im going to say names about people that really take this up into my reputation, For These people being named here, for once and for all STOP IT, Its really hurting my feelings, TheApache, Nade Jones, Coryinthefunhouse, BubbaLynx, Xeronise, Simon Gruber |Simon the Wizard|, I understand banter, but you guys actually hurt my feelings. You make me feel bad. And for the last word, Especially just stop being hateful on a gang where i'm in. I have fucked up sometimes and i cant take this no-more, And for EVERYBODY That says "Just leave the community" I WILL NOT Im not going to leave because of people making me feel bad.

Thirdly of all: I want to say that my banter has turned maybe in to making feel bad, or my humority maybe you dont get it and make u feel bad or something, It is never my meaning to either Make someone feel bad, or even hurt someone, My banter is hard to understand. Im just turned into a minge also because of other people. I will not stay like this in my reputation, i dont wanna stand in this shoes.

Fourth: As probably the last word i dont know if it will be. I want to apolagize for my "Banter" and or if i made you feel bad. And i hope i can clear some things up. For all the things i have said or done, i feel bad about. People understand that its hard for me either, and some guys shown before are even making it harder. What can i do to make it up to you guys (NO COMMENTS OF LEAVE, GIVE ME CASH, GIVE ME ITEMS)? I want to get some reputation back and show what i can do and not be always known as a guy that is annoying as fuck and is known for his bad humority and his bad behaviour, immatureness, and his Shitty as fuck reputation. What can i do to make it up!? Im trying my HARDEST, and either my BEST to try make up.

Fifth: I also have never told this, but i have ADHD, Which makes it for MYSELF harder. And for people that say "Autism" Is funny, or either ADHD, Are just sometimes horrible people, im not saying names. But there we're a few people that knew this (@MINI NINJA, @ParaMontana) so this is just for myself, but i will just say this too if people can keep an eye up to that.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1276
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Ashur.
Login or register to post a reply.

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250224

TL;DR

You only made this because all of your gang wanted you kicked out.

Bye.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
  • Thanks received: 278

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250226

Nade Jones wrote:
TL;DR

Bye.
First of all, this is an troll post? or either made me bad, Its not because of that. I just fucked it all up *_*
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250227

And for EVERYBODY That says "Just leave the community" I WILL NOT Im not going to leave because of people making me feel bad.

Good on you!
Keep trying.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250228

I am the Walrus wrote:
And for EVERYBODY That says "Just leave the community" I WILL NOT Im not going to leave because of people making me feel bad.

Good on you!
Keep trying.
Thank you for the support.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250229

Crystal Smith wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
TL;DR

Bye.
First of all, this is an troll post? or either made me bad, Its not because of that. I just fucked it all up *_*

This is not a troll post, your gang leader (Sonzy) informed me of you making this because all of the members wanted you kicked out.

You mentioned me in the post for destroying your reputation. Well, honestly, only you can really do that. I have seen your actions in-game towards me, swearing, disrespecting me, and RDMing me. This is not how you change.
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nada.

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250232

i sense a shit storm
  • Sup bitch
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • bum bum face
  • Thanks received: 207
I like a lot of attention! Please give me attention, daddy! uwu

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250234

kawaiibob wrote:
i sense a shit storm

I'm not going to comment anymore after this.

Crystal could you contact me on Steam please.
steamcommunity.com/id/NadeJones/
  • nada
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Phoenix, AZ.
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by nada.

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250235

your disliked due to fact your cocky, disrespect and a not nice person in my eyes

you go out of your way to insult and have ago at people like me this morning i raided and failed coz i was lagging so you say to be HAHAHAHHA YOU FUCKING SHIT FOR A-TEAM done mic THEN you /ooc Evilstewie is kinda shit to be in a-team!

So your a dick to put it short some people like you fiar nuff i aint gona question there decisions but most dont

oh yea and you banned me from your ts for posting this: and classed it as a deaththreat and said your gona get me banned lol
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by Indiana Jones.

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250236

Evilstewie.exe wrote:

your disliked due to fact your cocky, disrespect and a not nice person in my eyes

you go out of your way to insult and have ago at people like me this morning i raided and failed coz i was lagging so you say to be HAHAHAHHA YOU FUCKING SHIT FOR A-TEAM done mic THEN you /ooc Evilstewie is kinda shit to be in a-team!

So your a dick to put it short some people like you fiar nuff i aint gona question there decisions but most dont
I apolagize for what i said to you, i will apolagize to everyone in-game if i see them
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250237

Crystal Smith wrote:
Evilstewie.exe wrote:

I apolagize for what i said to you, i will apolagize to everyone in-game if i see them

But believe it or not apologizes dont work for everyone
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250238

Nade Jones wrote:
Crystal Smith wrote:
Nade Jones wrote:
TL;DR

Bye.

This is not a troll post, your gang leader (Sonzy) informed me of you making this because all of the members wanted you kicked out.

You mentioned me in the post for destroying your reputation. Well, honestly, only you can really do that. I have seen your actions in-game towards me, swearing, disrespecting me, and RDMing me. This is not how you change.
You RDMed me too, but i will not bother talk about that. I will apolagize for what i've done, I'm actually sorry. I dont just want to make my reputation so fucked up that i will make myself feel bad.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250248

[/quote] I apolagize for what i said to you, i will apolagize to everyone in-game if i see them[/quote]

That is not good enough, you always say you will change but nothing happens. Insulting people then saying you will say sorry to
EVERYONE in-game
is pretty stupid especially seeing you said you would "CHANGE"

when you want to change you need to forget your past and improve EVERY reason that made you want to change.

Personally I have absolutely nothing against you, you have done nothing wrong to me, but you may have to my friends but that's their life their opinion. I know from my friends telling me that you can be or are cocky, rude and disrespectful. Honestly if you want to change the just fucking do it man. Arguments to nothing but make things worse, I saw you change a little but I think you kinda just said to "yourself fuck it I can't be asked" and stopped trying. I really do think you can change, genuinely I think you can and when I say *CHANGE* I mean change.
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250250

Bazaraxe wrote:
I apolagize for what i said to you, i will apolagize to everyone in-game if i see them[/quote]

That is not good enough, you always say you will change but nothing happens. Insulting people then saying you will say sorry to
EVERYONE in-game
is pretty stupid especially seeing you said you would "CHANGE"

when you want to change you need to forget your past and improve EVERY reason that made you want to change.

Personally I have absolutely nothing against you, you have done nothing wrong to me, but you may have to my friends but that's their life their opinion. I know from my friends telling me that you can be or are cocky, rude and disrespectful. Honestly if you want to change the just fucking do it man. Arguments to nothing but make things worse, I saw you change a little but I think you kinda just said to "yourself fuck it I can't be asked" and stopped trying. I really do think you can change, genuinely I think you can and when I say *CHANGE* I mean change.[/quote] I have never stopped trying. Im still trying to fix my reputation now. This is the best time. I cant take the risk of fucking it up fully.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250265

Nice little bump.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250267

Crystal Smith wrote:
Nice little bump.

Dont bump unless 24 hours have past

And didnt you said that you would change before? Also, I hope you will stop calling me an exploiter everytime you have the chance to pm/poke me.
  • Scarko
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Gr8 b8 m8
  • Thanks received: 85
add me on steam! | Youtube |
http://i.imgur.com/YHTqTfD.png[/center]

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250300

You've never done anything to harm your rep in front of me.

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ashur

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250302

Scarko wrote:
Crystal Smith wrote:
Nice little bump.

Dont bump unless 24 hours have past

And didnt you said that you would change before? Also, I hope you will stop calling me an exploiter everytime you have the chance to pm/poke me.
Don't make up rules, I'm pretty sure he can bump whenever he wants.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250303

this should be in drama hole but ok.

you were a good guy in the beginning , then became a minge called crystal ecstacy , now you are a good guy again ?
this is what i see in my eyes <3

its allright man
  • xSeppe
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Steam Profile Link In Signature!
  • Thanks received: 140
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by xSeppe.

An Announcement for ZARP. 8 years 4 months ago #250310

xSeppe wrote:
this should be in drama hole but ok.

you were a good guy in the beginning , then became a minge called crystal ecstacy , now you are a good guy again ?
this is what i see in my eyes <3

its allright man
Crystal Ecstasy is MINGE Seppe, idk what to do. Dont skip my sm app.
  • Ashur
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Member
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

255 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127