Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction)

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #246918

Hey guys i made this introduction because i have some thank you's to say and have to make some appologies.

so yea my behavour since i resigned is really unacceptable i highly appologize for this. i've been working alot last few days it's really boring and heavy work but during i was douing it i was thinking about my behavour. It's just bad i've been acting wheird like i was drunk all the time i've been losing myself against other people i want this to stop.
i don't want to behave like this anymore and I Will Change.
my behavour from now on will be good again.
sorry for all the trouble i have caused and i want to start over again and gain trust now here is my story about how i became in zarpgaming community and how my say has been.

Im Seppe A.K.A xSeppe.
Im 14 years old.
I live in belgium.
i'm a thriller junkie
my fav music artist is eminem

The Beginning.
I was playing My old community PearGaming at the time i thought it was a good community, well actually it's shit :p
so yea i was livestreaming and some guy came on and wanted to play with me we skyped.
the peargaming darkrp server crashed so he said "i know another good community!"
we joined zarpgaming for the first time
i fell in love with the admins and the addons, another day i was playing more peargaming i got banned for having a hitman service as thief (left because i wanted to play dayz :D)
i got permanently banned....
i decided to make a permanent stepover from peargaming to ZarpGaming
i was playing with my IRL friends at the time just basing having fun.
a month passed by we had crafted our first RPG! ... later that day i decided to have a raid with it, i blew up a base and went some where to drop it ,well it didnt drop! it just disccapeared i thought the admin that i saw on the roof was trolling me i made a f1 then the admin i saw (Walter White) came to me and said "i was spectating you the whole time buddy if you just make a refund request on forums i will refund it to you " i was happy, i made my forum account wich i still use now.
Click here for the refund request post i made.
at the time i was still livestreaming and yea i got bullied in this community ... i was being called "the little squeeky livestreamer" people used to rdm me because i was myself. they were making jokes about me wich i really didnt like :( also i was already depressed at the time and felt really insecure about myself , this just made it worse
i decided that there needed to be a change.
i got more active then someone's birthday came by (i think it was redpowder'd b-day) we were on the old admin roof i was thinking of applying for moderator :D nobody on that roof wanted to help me :( exept for 1 guy To Be Continiued he helped me with my gametrackers and cleared out some rules i didnt understand. i was really happy that a admin actually wanted to help me ! i made the application. few days later i got a rule for disrespect when i disrespected some guy that was massively rdming me so my first application got denied :( First application.
2 weeks later i made another application wich got accepted !!! i was SUPER happy!
i never expected that the "little squeeky livestreamer" would get accepted as a staff member!
App that got accepted.
at the time i also met ParaMontana
when i got moderator he let me base with him! :D.
i started skyping with him and his friends every day :) he really teached me alot durign the times of me being staff member.
2 weeks later i decided to apply for admin! and i got accepted ! yet again i was really happy! i also joined bhood at the time since i based with para every day.
Admin APP.
everything went correct, i was being a good staffmember i punished loads of players for their rulebreaks. during the vacation i met alot of people and became really good friends with them (can't mention those people because there is too much :p )
when school started i got to know Wheatley better he became a really good friend of mine we started to skype every day
after about 1-2 months we decided to make our own gang Silent March
everything went correct i never knew that the gang would become so big !,
it was always my dream to make my own gang.
wheatley also got me to get to know Myself better and helped me out when i felt bad!
now we get to the point about 3 weeks ago.
i lost myself in game against John Pug
i handled him wrong i was having some IRL issues at the time i decided that i can't be handling people like that when im staff member so i Resigned
Resignation.
i will now explain my irl issues i had at the time.
i was in a fight with my mom , family i was having alot of stress because i didnt know if i knew my school stuff,
also my friend got beat up. i helped him, this got me in major problems .
we started a big fight,
i didnt feel safe going to school since i could be attacked by people but still i didnt really care that much.
a week passed by my friend that got beat up made up with the people we had a fight with , the fight was over.
exams came by i was really stressed i didnt learn that much
since i didnt learn alot i have SHIT grades.
now we come where im at now :p making this post.

i met alot of great people i made alot of friends :D, the zarp community really helped me out !
i don't know a way how to give back to the zarp community D:

anyways the people that i mentioned are not the only people that helped me , they are not the main people.
i met alot of other people that i became Best friends with wich i will not mention cause i know i will forget somebody and break their feelings. :(
Thanks Zarp!

Happy Holidays.
  • xSeppe
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Steam Profile Link In Signature!
  • Thanks received: 140
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by xSeppe.
Login or register to post a reply.

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #246920

Seppe, you are a plopkoek...
We need you back as admin :kiss:
  • OG Dylan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Vanilla servers pls
  • Thanks received: 183

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #246921

You broke my feelz </3, real though nice text B belive it or not i actually read it all! :whistle:
  • Miro
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Thanks received: 240

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #246928

• James Stone
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Life is a fight, but not everyone’s a fighter.
  • Thanks received: 297
(OOC) Clarky: rdm me once more and youll be seeing yourself perma banned

If life is nothing but a bitch, I hope my dick is big enough
To fuck the whole world

Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by James Stone.

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #246941

I know you very well buddy, I understand that you would like to change but it needs to start now than never man. While you were a Admin you were a great one, Until you resigned due to exams then things started to go down-hill. You became like a mingey user and started digging yourself a hole that you couldn't get out off. I'm really glad to see that you want to change your attitude and become a Admin again.
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #246953

Jordan Johnston wrote:

I know you very well buddy, I understand that you would like to change but it needs to start now than never man. While you were a Admin you were a great one, Until you resigned due to exams then things started to go down-hill. You became like a mingey user and started digging yourself a hole that you couldn't get out off. I'm really glad to see that you want to change your attitude and become a Admin again.

i don't like myself how i am atm n'either that's why im willing to change and it needs to happen Now

i just need some people to believe in me :unsure:
  • xSeppe
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Steam Profile Link In Signature!
  • Thanks received: 140
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by xSeppe.

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #246975

God, i hate posts like this.

If you want to show people you've changed, dont write about it, show it in game.
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #247001

Dallas$ wrote:
God, i hate posts like this.

If you want to show people you've changed, dont write about it, show it in game.

Did you know there is a whole section for posts like this xD?

www.zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/drama-hole

Drama Hole Seppe.. Drama...
  • AfroHat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Anime or Life?..... Anime.
  • Thanks received: 348

Hello,I'm Seppe (introduction) 8 years 4 months ago #247014

TL:DR make it short

instead of telling stories how you'll change, just do it. No need to make huge announcements.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Nexize
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • I call myself Nexize but you can call me tonight
  • Thanks received: 1215
────────────────────────
My Animelist!
Steam!
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds