Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: dead server?

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341347

do you guys think a new update could "revive" the server to a stable place?
what other ideas you guys have that might result in the "revival" of the server? and why are they not doing it?
I'm really curious what you guys think
  • Jacket Biker
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 9
The topic has been locked.

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341348

kicking a dead horse servers been dead for a while now they have tried updates and patches but the horse remains dead
  • lalalanddude7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 6

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341356

Whatever may work probably won't happen and most of the updates they're bringing in are like a shot of adrenaline in which it brings players for maybe 1 day/night before it goes back to 90% afk 10% active, Economy is fucked, getting money without having suits/special weapons and starting on the server fucking sucks, realistically they'll need to make a big change, idk what that change would be though.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Boxy.

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341358

no, zarp will keep its cycle of releasing an update and getting a momentary player boost and then sinking back down to being unplayable
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341385

a new map (which Mix3rz is working on) would definitely help a LOT more than a normal update but might take a while
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341387

I have said this for a while now, they should make a vanilla server with just no suits and just explosives on a brand new database. However they refuse to do it and that’s why we’re in this situation
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341391

Jordz wrote:
I have said this for a while now, they should make a vanilla server with just no suits and just explosives on a brand new database. However they refuse to do it and that’s why we’re in this situation
sounds boring ngl
suit and gluon pvp makes zarp unique and fun but every server dies at some point. the new map sounds and summer update sounds exciting
  • Kronen
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

Last Edit: 2 years 10 months ago by Kronen.

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341397

Kronen wrote:
Jordz wrote:
sounds boring ngl
suit and gluon pvp makes zarp unique and fun but every server dies at some point. the new map sounds and summer update sounds exciting
it's not called semi-serious pvp pal, a classic server would be well fun, maybe go play roblox I'm sure they'll have suits and laser beams
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: SWORD

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341399

The server is farrrrrr beyond repair at this point.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341400

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Jordz wrote:
sounds boring ngl
it's not called semi-serious pvp pal, a classic server would be well fun, maybe go play roblox I'm sure they'll have suits and laser beams
yeah you know what made zarp unique, fun, and enjoyable to play everyday? yeah lets throw all of that out of the window and make a darkrp server that is just like the rest. maybe go play a vanilla SSRP server for more than 30 seconds and let me know just how fun it is, although the meta, economy, rules, and corruption has ruined zarp I would still play this over any trash ass vanilla rp server.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341401

Beijing Groyper wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Jordz wrote:
sounds boring ngl
yeah you know what made zarp unique, fun, and enjoyable to play everyday? yeah lets throw all of that out of the window and make a darkrp server that is just like the rest. maybe go play a vanilla SSRP server for more than 30 seconds and let me know just how fun it is, although the meta, economy, rules, and corruption has ruined zarp I would still play this over any trash ass vanilla rp server.
Man it's so unique, fun and enjoyable nobody plays, I guess they don't want to have TOO much fun.
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341403

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Beijing Groyper wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Kronen wrote:
Jordz wrote:
sounds boring ngl
Man it's so unique, fun and enjoyable nobody plays, I guess they don't want to have TOO much fun.
totally not like zarp used to be one of if not the best server for years, having Clarky then xnator killed the server. If they took 1 note from the ASAP community its that banning everyone extremely harshly for practically nothing will kill the server. Happened on here and on ASAP, both servers used to be Titans (still not sure how asap remained so popular tho) Mix this with no new maps, broken promises, and just a total internal failure you will end up seeing a server dead like this one. But no if we just make a server with nothing on it,40 players MIGHT play on it for 2 days! Just like every other server they have added in the past 2 years
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341408

i think we all said enough, it's up to the devs now :silly:

dead server? 2 years 10 months ago #1341412

why play zarp when you can have more fun participating in a coup at your local spoons while sipping on a cold bevvy

- take over the bar while battling to gain independence from the oppressing local police force, all while in the company of your fellow comrades. Get the full football hooligan experience in comfort

• luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

The following user(s) said Thank You: Shae, Lerpson
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47