Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: @Carson

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332048

What are your thoughts on this semi-recent piece on Tucker Carlson by John Oliver?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332054

TOU wrote:
No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.

Sounds like your trying to start a political debate argument.

That being said the video was fairly boring, was just 25mins of saying "tucker racist" "tucker white supremacy man" and the example used was because a grand wizard agreed with him. That in my opinion is rather silly, thats like saying David Axelrod is antifa supporting race baiter because he agrees with certain people. I wanted to use Don Lemon as my example but wouldn't work to well :silly: :silly: :silly:

Also one point he brought up was a clip of tucker in his younger days when he said something along the lines of "a way to deal with racism is to stop talking about it so much". That's apparently an issue. Amusing thing about that Morgan Freeman said something VERY VERY similar and it got praise.

Anyway im leaving it there, not wasting anymore of my time on this thread that imo breaks tou and should be deleted as its baiting arguments and to cause political issues.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slodoban milošević, Lerpson

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332062

For someone who is supposed to be a white supremacist he is very orange
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691
The following user(s) said Thank You: Double Decker Double Decker, jam

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332070

Morgan wrote:
What are your thoughts on this semi-recent piece on Tucker Carlson by John Oliver?
The only person I have seen kinda win an argument against Tucker would be the one with Bill Nye which is funny, John Oliver is controlled by Hollywood and he isn't funny at all so his points throughout. He clearly has no idea what he is talking about and he brings up the mandatory identity politics while doing 0 research himself as it is all spoon fed to him. He tries to mock Tucker about China trying to "be more masculine" when that is actually true due to their government taking boys away for a few years and sending them to boot camps. As per the pregnant clothes fitting, the propaganda from it would never happen under Trump I would have to think.
I am having a hard time even making passed the 2 minute mark right now because of all the BS identity shit that has been repeated millions of times. Yeah and I just got done with the white supremacy part and now I lost the drive to finish it. If there are any hot parts send them to me but I think Tucker remains winning with his points and his ratings.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1813
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: Double Decker Double Decker

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332073

EviIstewie wrote:
TOU wrote:
No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.

That being said the video was fairly boring, was just 25mins of saying "tucker racist" "tucker white supremacy man" and the example used was because a grand wizard agreed with him. That in my opinion is rather silly, thats like saying David Axelrod is antifa supporting race baiter because he agrees with certain people. I wanted to use Don Lemon as my example but wouldn't work to well :silly: :silly: :silly:

Also one point he brought up was a clip of tucker in his younger days when he said something along the lines of "a way to deal with racism is to stop talking about it so much". That's apparently an issue. Amusing thing about that Morgan Freeman said something VERY VERY similar and it got praise.

Anyway im leaving it there, not wasting anymore of my time on this thread that imo breaks tou and should be deleted as its baiting arguments and to cause political issues.
Political Issues are always good
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332132

Carson wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
TOU wrote:

Oh don't me wrong I do like a cheeky debate HOWEVER tends to break tou in one way or another which then gets locked half way through. I had this happen with an open debate I made a little while ago in which I and a now cm banned user had a very nice and also respectable back and fourth sharing views and learning from one another, sadly due to the contents of the debate potentially being offensive to some it was locked and/or removed

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332134

EviIstewie wrote:
Carson wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
TOU wrote:

Oh don't me wrong I do like a cheeky debate HOWEVER tends to break tou in one way or another which then gets locked half way through. I had this happen with an open debate I made a little while ago in which I and a now cm banned user had a very nice and also respectable back and fourth sharing views and learning from one another, sadly due to the contents of the debate potentially being offensive to some it was locked and/or removed
be a maverick and break the rules
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1023
The following user(s) said Thank You: Double Decker Double Decker, Lerpson, jam

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332170

Morgan Anderson
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332268

no one takes that guy serious, and nobody should take carson series either
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332270

MichaeI wrote:
That’s funny coming from a drug addict. You are bad person without a moral compass
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, JoshuaIsGreat, Markus

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332271

Carson wrote:
MichaeI wrote:
That’s funny coming from a drug addict. You are bad person without a moral compass
the forums are about to EXPLODE

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332281

Parliment > american politics
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 311

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332295

Nigel Farage wrote:
Parliment > american politics
Nice lockdowns chud
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332299

MichaeI wrote:

You got clowned on by like 17 people at once when you were spewing your shit rhetoric in the discord. You were so fucking angry that you said you were gonna find and kill us irl. Ok buddy, I'm absolutely frightened, you'd throw one punch and fall down because you'd have inhaled 66 pounds of meth and crack beforehand.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332300

Sam the Sausage wrote:
MichaeI wrote:

You got clowned on by like 17 people at once when you were spewing your shit rhetoric in the discord. You were so fucking angry that you said you were gonna find and kill us irl. Ok buddy, I'm absolutely frightened, you'd throw one punch and fall down because you'd have inhaled 66 pounds of meth and crack beforehand.
Bloody Nora this went from 0-100 real quick
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4691

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332301

Sam the Sausage wrote:
MichaeI wrote:

He’s too knocked up on hard drugs to even land a punch along with the fact that he already has very clear mental health issues that I am more than happy to laugh at!
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

@Carson 2 years 11 months ago #1332731

Sam the Sausage wrote:
MichaeI wrote:

That's rather funny. I love some death threats over internet words :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32