Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: TELL ME UR OPINION ABOUT THIS SITUTAION LOL

TELL ME UR OPINION ABOUT THIS SITUTAION LOL 3 years 6 months ago #1282675

After talking to Honest I came to a decision to deny this.

First of all you were sitting in the corner upside down on your hoverboard and made no attempt to get out of the corner, in which I believe you could've done this on the left side, however, I may be wrong about that.
There is no need for any action to be taken upon Honest here. In your F1 in-game you were completely disrespectful towards honest by saying stuff like "Why are you talking like that" and continuing to say that he was joking around with religion on this report when he is in no way shape or form doing so. You then also come on here continuing to disrespect Honest by saying he is not a Moslem which is a horrible thing to be saying as you have 0 idea if he is or not.
There will be no action taken up Honest, hopefully next time in-game F1's you could remain more respectful.
ONION RINGS DENIED MSG ON THREAD ^^^^

also honest is calling himself islam life and literally joking about his own religion in any kind of form with his username or steam pp so its normal that u would think he is a troll but nevermind on that i didn't didnt know that Super Admins that see someone breaking rules are allowed to just let it go when the person that gets affected by that has a bad attidude im sry i didnt know that this server is about only being polite and u get help from staff ^

THE PICTURE OF THE SITUATION
  • Swag Master
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Swag Master.
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32