Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Question

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161188

So i really am a bit disappointed that i did not get accepted as a moderator this week . and again with the same reason

" Needs to regain trust within the community "

I have been playing for 2 weeks . 16K mins . 110 hours in 10 days only on zarp services . So i really have to ask .. How can i regain trust . Because honestly i do not know . I have 2 weeks of consistent ingame time . 0 recent punishments actually none in the past 2 weeks . I also rarely Time Farm . Judging by my score i do not. So please tell me how to regain trust within the community .

~Thanks .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
Login or register to post a reply.

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161189

didnt give out enough free skins!

jkjk <3
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161190

I can't say what others said in the meeting, but looking at some of the replies from the SSRP side of the community on your last app, they seem to all agree that you're still not trustworthy, some going as far as saying to never accept you for staff. I don't know what goes on over there, but from what they're telling us, you could use another week or two to prove to everyone that you can keep a good attitude and positive mentality going for a long time
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161193

Chespin wrote:
I can't say what others said in the meeting, but looking at some of the replies from the SSRP side of the community on your last app, they seem to all agree that you're still not trustworthy, some going as far as saying to never accept you for staff. I don't know what goes on over there, but from what they're telling us, you could use another week or two to prove to everyone that you can keep a good attitude and positive mentality going for a long time
i just want to say that i tried to pay back sinz who i scammed to " regain trust " and he is the one who rejected . I honestly dont know what else i can do . but if its 2 weeks that will regain me trust then sure xD
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161194

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Chespin wrote:
i just want to say that i tried to pay back sinz who i scammed to " regain trust " and he is the one who rejected . I honestly dont know what else i can do . but if its 2 weeks that will regain me trust then sure xD
Glad to hear you're not giving up, keep playing and staying out of trouble
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161195

you're doing amazing so far. just keep what you're doing. gaining trust may take a long time
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2231

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161196

Buffy wrote:
you're doing amazing so far. just keep what you're doing. gaining trust may take a long time

^^^^
  • Kaiwaii
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Naruto >
  • Thanks received: 2160

Ex Deathrun Super Admin
Ex Bhop Super Admin
Ex Prop Hunt Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator
Ex Murder UNTRAINED Moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: maybedovahkitty, TheFierceOwl

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161197

Just keep at it buddy, you'll get there eventually.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161198

You've had been causing a community-wide fuck-fest for over a year on ZARP, causing issues on TTT, SSRP and the Forums on numerous ocassions, having a horrendous attitude, etc, etc - And you expect to be forgiven in what? 2 weeks?!

I'm sorry but that doesn't work that way...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, spicydoggo, Kurze

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161199

Richard Pinewood wrote:
You've had been causing a community-wide fuck-fest for over a year on ZARP, causing issues on TTT, SSRP and the Forums on numerous ocassions, having a horrendous attitude, etc, etc - And you expect to be forgiven in what? 2 weeks?!

i would just like to say that you never saw me ingame and for the past month + i havent done a single issue with anyone so i dont see where you got 2 weeks from .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161201

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:

i would just like to say that you never saw me ingame and for the past month + i havent done a single issue with anyone so i dont see where you got 2 weeks from .

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I have been playing for 2 weeks . 16K mins . 110 hours in 10 days only on zarp services .

Even if it was a month, It still wouldn't be enough. Your recent chat with Jack displays your immaturity and attitude quite well. You aren't fit for staff.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161203

Trust is gained over long periods of time usually proving a consistent change of behaviour and attitude around zarp helps shorten this time period
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl, Mr. Richard, spicydoggo

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161220

Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:
I have been playing for 2 weeks . 16K mins . 110 hours in 10 days only on zarp services .

Even if it was a month, It still wouldn't be enough. Your recent chat with Jack displays your immaturity and attitude quite well. You aren't fit for staff.
without arguing i wasnt immature with jack. just because i said one word doesnt affect my personality.
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161225

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:

without arguing i wasnt immature with jack. just because i said one word doesnt affect my personality.

It wasn't one word, and that same way you approached and talked to Jack could be seen numerous times when communicating with you on previous ocassions. My point is that you have been causing countless issues, on most if not all ZARP services/servers as well as having an unimaginably crap attitude for a whole year and even more, and you expecting to be forgiven after a few weeks is simply stupid and complete nonsense. Keep improving, you are in no way nor shape fit for any staff role just yet...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by Mr. Richard.

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161234

Hello TheFierceOwl!

There must been a reason you got denied and that Cannot be discussed out of meetings

My tip is keep doing the good things you do for the ttt server and keep applying man don’t give up :zarp:
  • XxmasterxX
  • Diamond Boarder
  • PartyKing!
  • Thanks received: 714

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161238

Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:

It wasn't one word, and that same way you approached and talked to Jack could be seen numerous times when communicating with you on previous ocassions. My point is that you have been causing countless issues, on most if not all ZARP services/servers as well as having an unimaginably crap attitude for a whole year and even more, and you expecting to be forgiven after a few weeks is simply stupid and complete nonsense. Keep improving, you are in no way nor shape fit for any staff role just yet...
for how long will be servile due to past terrible things i have done . how will you ever judge me again if i never get to be judged on , i was a great moderator . and i was placed in the most difficult situations and i never backed down on any report or have been bias . I dont get it tbh . Put me as a moderator 1 more time , and if i ever let you down again ... You may then say what you have just said . Until then i really doubt you should be . Last time i was judged by as a moderator was a year + ago . i see no reason to still be held under the same grudge .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161240

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:

for how long will be servile due to past terrible things i have done . how will you ever judge me again if i never get to be judged on , i was a great moderator . and i was placed in the most difficult situations and i never backed down on any report or have been bias . I dont get it tbh . Put me as a moderator 1 more time , and if i ever let you down again ... You may then say what you have just said . Until then i really doubt you should be . Last time i was judged by as a moderator was a year + ago . i see no reason to still be held under the same grudge .
I'd say time is a small factor, focus on mingling with some of the players who use the teamspeak because I imagine that they would be more sociable.
Show you willingness to change directly to the staff team, they're usually on teamspeak daily
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161245

Micky wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:

I'd say time is a small factor, focus on mingling with some of the players who use the teamspeak because I imagine that they would be more sociable.
Show you willingness to change directly to the staff team, they're usually on teamspeak daily
i am actually really grateful you understood my point of view . The problem is that i cant afford teamspeak >:( thats why i use discord instead .
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161248

when u get so many chances and consistently fuck them all and be a huge cunt for the longest period, you're lucky to get another chance after 3 months of consistent effort, nevermind 2 weeks

this is entirely ignoring the fact tha you've been showing the same cuntish tendencies during those 2 weeks
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

Last Edit: 4 years 7 months ago by SorIe.

Question 4 years 7 months ago #1161249

Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Richard Pinewood wrote:

TheFierceOwl wrote:

and btw , whats disappointing in the rejection part is that even you who just listed all the terrible things on me supported my application and I KNOW for a fact that you werent being sarcastic as thats just not you . If you really disliked my application you wouldve typed That there on the application . I dont know why you suddenly changed your mind about me . its quite surprising . ( imgur banned egypt from using it >:( sad )
Attachments:
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

179 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
13/127