Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Referring to ban appeal

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #998985

You many not see it in your eyes, but I find that this permanent ban is ridiculous. I mean I got told your "hardly" give permanent bans. I mean for something I was not meaning to do this is ridiculous. And also referring to Toni, how will my loyality be recognised on the other servers? I already play quite a lot of TTT on Zarp. It's like as if all of this support I have given has just been thrown away and not cared about. If I didn't care and didn't regret my actions, I wouldn't of written up an appeal and written this up while wasting my time. I might have better things to do but this is very important to me. My intention was not to do things I have to get a permanent ban. You may not see it but i'm sorry for what I did, clearly you haven't by denying my appeal. I don't know what else to say anymore. I was good friends with some of the mods and admins. I also just want to know how long I have till I can write another appeal (even though it will probably have the same outcome) and how I could possibly prove I am loyal even though I spent $60 not for myself but for actual support for the server.

I want everyone that was involved in my last appeal to really take this seriously as I see myself not deserving a permanent ban. Please read thoroughly and I hope you get to the point where you understand that I am not trying to waste your time or to piss any of you off and just want to play Zarp SSRP.

Thanks
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 64
Login or register to post a reply.

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #998997

By joining the server you also agree to follow its rules. When breaking those rules the amount of support you have showed doesnt get taken into account and therefore are given a punishment worthy of your actions.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999005

I was really hoping he wouldn't mention the 60$ that he donated to the server for like the 100th time, but then, 2 sentences before the end of the text, guess what was included!?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999007

Well firstly, I did not state that the support given and the money spent gives me special privileges. I may have made a mistake but I wouldn't be wasting my time writing and replying to posts would I if I didn't give a shit would I? I mean if you did something you really regretted yet still get ignored, how would you feel? I don't believe a permanent ban is really necessary for the actions I did. I also don't remember seeing you on my appeal I made?
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999008

Well $60 may be nothing to you but it's a lot to me. Put yourself in my shoes and in the situation i'm currently in. I'm not saying unban me because I spent $60 on the server because that was my choice. I'm saying that I am sorry for what I did and that I regret it. If I didn't I wouldn't be replying would I? I mean someone that doesn't care about the server and thought nothing of it wouldn't spend 2 hours appealing and replying to post would they?
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999015

FBlueCider wrote:
Well $60 may be nothing to you but it's a lot to me. Put yourself in my shoes and in the situation i'm currently in. I'm not saying unban me because I spent $60 on the server because that was my choice. I'm saying that I am sorry for what I did and that I regret it. If I didn't I wouldn't be replying would I? I mean someone that doesn't care about the server and thought nothing of it wouldn't spend 2 hours appealing and replying to post would they?

"I'm not saying unban me because I spent $60 on the server because that was my choice."
That is exactly what you are saying. Becuase what do your 60$ have to do with your ban?! Nothing! "I supported the server with 60$" Ok, nice to know, but how does that help. It's a information that should be excluded in your future comments. It doesn't help, it has nothing to do with your ban, and instead of writing down an aplogy and re-posting your topic in a week or two you are still continuing and pointing out how much money you have donated. I don't know what you've done except Mass RDMing, acting like a 9 year old with tantrums (screaming, producing noises) and saying some stupid and offensive stuff, but the permanent ban wasn't given to you for no reason...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999017

Lol, first I do not "acting like a 9 year old with tantrums (screaming, producing noises)". Don't know where you got that one from. You can ask a lot of people, and I do not do that. If you only had proof... Not even been near you lol, just to ask if you want to coinflip or if you want to buy my gems. Secondly, I mass rdmed once not the multiple you state. If you want to get involved at least use the right knowledge and facts against me. I know I wasn't banned for no reason and I can clearly see that but I think the ban was a bit too harsh for what I did wrong. I only want the ban to be lifted or reduced to a shorter period of time. I know it doesn't help by saying how much money I supported but I was told to somehow show my loyality by playing on other servers to prove my apology. But (and i have said this many times now) if I didn't care, I wouldn't waste my time would I? You also just got involved out of nowhere, which in my opinion is ridiculous because you have nothing to do with the ban. I didn't ask for opinions from others and false information I asked for "I want everyone that was involved in my last appeal to really take this seriously as I see myself not deserving a permanent ban" as stated in my post. Thanks for your input.
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999028

:minussp:

No point to continue this topic. I suggest going to TS and arguing with them there...
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Mr. Richard.

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999032

Please leave the topic. As the information you have claimed to be true is false. You have not provided evidence of me acting in this childish manor you talk about. I have gone for a really long time without rule breaking before with active hours. I also like the way you call me childish without providing proof and then leave the topic saying that you record yet you don't provide proof. Thanks for you input on this topic. Only because your not in this situation i'm currently in doesn't give you the right to come here and just say whatever you want. I mean I don't think you would act any differently if you were in the situation i'm in at the moment.
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999036

i suggest waiting for a while before re appealing if you want the ban to be reduced instead of being perm , it would also really help if you play on other zarp servers and not get any punishments and prove to the staff team that you are capable of maintaining a clean rapsheet.
  • LuciouS
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ✓ Dankek is a top lad ✓
  • Thanks received: 293
Ranks:
✪ Ex- SSRP Super Admin ✪
✪ Ex- TeamSpeak Staff ✪
✪ Ex- Forum Staff ✪

Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by LuciouS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueCider

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999038

Thanks for the helpful reply. Would 2 weeks be enough? I have quite a lot of hours on TTT and I wouldn't mind playing on there for a bit.
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999044

Oh and also, If I happen to get unbanned or my ban to be reduced, will I still have my items, money and VIP? Thanks
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999046

BlueCider wrote:
Oh and also, If I happen to get unbanned or my ban to be reduced, will I still have my items, money and VIP? Thanks
Yeah, it will be. Also, you should play on another server for 2 weeks - a month before reappealing, gold luck!
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999047

Could I re-appeal say in 2 weeks? Thanks for the luck!
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999138

You can reappeal at any given time. Your ban, although permanent, will not stick around forever. I do believe your appeal can be accepted in a month, but your own actions can influence that. If you play on any other server in the community for a good chunk of time and do not get punished, you'll almost definitely get unbanned sooner than you otherwise would.

You sound like a good guy. Don't worry about your money having been squandered - the boosters will still be there for you if you do ever return, and VIP applies to any server in the community. You can enjoy those benefits on any server that you do actually enjoy playing. Who knows, maybe you'll find something new and exciting that you enjoy?
  • Raeker
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek, BlueCider

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999141

Wow, thanks! I'm playing on TTT atm always been one of my favourite game modes. Thanks for the info too. Will my inventory and in game money still be there or removed?
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999142

BlueCider wrote:
Wow, thanks! I'm playing on TTT atm always been one of my favourite game modes. Thanks for the info too. Will my inventory and in game money still be there or removed?
Everything will be how you left it before the ban was placed.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999150

Thanks for the info!
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999196

BlueCider wrote:
Well firstly, I did not state that the support given and the money spent gives me special privileges. I may have made a mistake but I wouldn't be wasting my time writing and replying to posts would I if I didn't give a shit would I? I mean if you did something you really regretted yet still get ignored, how would you feel? I don't believe a permanent ban is really necessary for the actions I did. I also don't remember seeing you on my appeal I made?
Then stop bringing it up because it has nothing to do nor will it change the outcome of your ban
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

Referring to ban appeal 5 years 8 months ago #999762

Thanks for your input. It was my post so I can bring up whatever I want. Thanks anyway. See you soon.
  • BlueCider
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds

253 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40