Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #985171

Just here to say this because its pretty funny seeing shit posts or admins lock this post :/

But i miss you good people on Zarp its been fun but sadly zarp is dyeing with just toxic behavour and its hilarious.But if the staff where nice and usefull like %1 it would help hopefully zarp comes back good luck in the future.
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 20
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Detox.
Login or register to post a reply.

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #985174

Mr Red X wrote:
we miss you to Sir , why you saying this did you got perm banned or smth like this ?

If you didn't know I got banned for my friend lying to me and now im banned but its chill I don't really mined no more
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #985176

Mr Red X wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
we miss you to Sir , why you saying this did you got perm banned or smth like this ?

If you didn't know I got banned for my friend lying to me and now im banned but its chill I don't really mined no more
ah rip man

yea I miss the my jug meme tbh I laughed about it and found my self stupid heh well hope your still having fun
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 8 months ago by Detox.

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #985185

Mr Red X wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:

ah rip man

yea I miss the my jug meme tbh I laughed about it and found my self stupid heh well hope your still having fun
thanks mate , MA JOGG was the best meme for 2018 tbh

Hehe yeah man I still don't know why I got so mad legit I fell of my chair XD
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #985189

Mr Red X wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Mr Red X wrote:

ah rip man

thanks mate , MA JOGG was the best meme for 2018 tbh

Hehe yeah man I still don't know why I got so mad legit I fell of my chair XD
trust me dude just play deathrun or any server for like a month or 3 weeks and make great appeal and fix your attiutde im suree you will be unbanned

Yea ive been banned for like 3 weeks don't know what to say tbh. Every time I do everyone points out ever mistake heh but gg with my acs tho
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #985203

Am i right in thinking you are not born yet?
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #985523

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Am i right in thinking you are not born yet?

Not quite. But thanks I geuss?
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #985524

Tbh Zarp fourms are weird if you are disliked in the community. You just get put in the "Drama Hole" part of it. And it makes me confused geuss people who are liked and put "Its my birthday" Get nothing not in the Drama Hole or anything but that's zarp for me but who cares its just rusty but eh. But like I said I hope everone is still enjoying the server even tho its got some useful staff and staff that get picked and then minge but cant say names or it will be a drama hole. But Good Luck
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #986700

Rustyy wrote:
Tbh Zarp fourms are weird if you are disliked in the community. You just get put in the "Drama Hole" part of it. And it makes me confused geuss people who are liked and put "Its my birthday" Get nothing not in the Drama Hole or anything but that's zarp for me but who cares its just rusty but eh. But like I said I hope everone is still enjoying the server even tho its got some useful staff and staff that get picked and then minge but cant say names or it will be a drama hole. But Good Luck
Stop acting like everyone owes you sympathy and that you should get remorse for every fuck up you make. Who the actual fuck cares about you getting a suit ripped and an extremely overdramatic reaction that was portrayed in the video. I haven't the slightest clue why that pisses you off so much. Also don't go hating on the players that are still here just because you couldn't keep your own ass from getting banned.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642

Birth day in 6 days dont know why im here tbh 5 years 8 months ago #990733

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Stop acting like everyone owes you sympathy and that you should get remorse for every fuck up you make. Who the actual fuck cares about you getting a suit ripped and an extremely overdramatic reaction that was portrayed in the video. I haven't the slightest clue why that pisses you off so much. Also don't go hating on the players that are still here just because you couldn't keep your own ass from getting banned.

calm down hard man all I said was about the drama post stuff. And when did I say about the suit rip lol . And you said "Also don't go hating on the players that are still here just because you couldn't keep your own ass from getting banned" I look at people posts and say oh good job nice work oh your pretty good so how im I "hating"
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

161 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40