Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are you all stupid?

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978505

It's very rare for me to post something on these forums for the mere fact I despise you all. However, something has been brought to my attention that literally warrants this post completely.
My attention revolves around the thread below
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-ap...s-application#975184

Ryan applied for moderator on SSRP. Tadgee, Stratiic and Fizzay (Literally 3 of our groupies on discord) trolled the application as a joke with Ryan. Now, if 3 known trolls have such believable points, please give evidence to back their claims. Ryan was abusive? He was never demoted for abuse. Never caught abusing and this is just word of mouth.

I'll give a theoretical situation for the staff in that meeting: You're on SSRP doing F1s. Somebody says that another player has RDM'd them. When you ask for proof, they say they have none. Do you believe them without proof? This directly correlates with Ryan's situation. You believed word of mouth that literally had malicious intent to destroy his reputation. Ryan himself asked for proof the he was abusive in reply to the accusations, of which none was provided. This seems to be very immature of the ZARP staff team, and in all honesty it looks as if it's completely down hill.

It won't be long until you're able to pay for staff on this server. smh.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 274
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Ryan, SorIe, Red_

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978513

This is something that was brought to my attention by Brother Ryan himself and I've promised to him that this will not happen again. This was obviously not supposed to happen and I'm truly sorry that it did. I've spent several hours last night to try and sort out this issue with Ryan himself, so this post was really not needed, but I thank you for your care and enthusiasm regardless.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Ryan, SorIe

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978514

Thanks! B)
  • .Ryan
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 125
ex (Bhop) Admin
ex (Dark rp) Admin
ex (CSGO) Admin
ex (Minecraft) Mod
Last Edit: 5 years 9 months ago by .Ryan.

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978516

Raeker wrote:
This is something that was brought to my attention by Brother Ryan himself and I've promised to him that this will not happen again. This was obviously not supposed to happen and I'm truly sorry that it did. I've spent several hours last night to try and sort out this issue with Ryan himself, so this post was really not needed, but I thank you for your care and enthusiasm regardless.

It's the fault of the entire SSRP staff team and they need to be aware of that. Ryan may have spoke to you about it but it doesn't mean that he's spoke to the large number of moderators and admins who sit in meetings, clicking links and just tapping on yes or no and not giving a slight fuck about what they click on. If you don't educate people on their mistakes, they'll probably do the same again. I know 12 year olds may not know the concept of fair trial but it should be somebody's responsibility to teach them. Jesus.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: .Ryan, TheFierceOwl

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978528

A_Genuine_Communist wrote:
Raeker wrote:

It's the fault of the entire SSRP staff team and they need to be aware of that. Ryan may have spoke to you about it but it doesn't mean that he's spoke to the large number of moderators and admins who sit in meetings, clicking links and just tapping on yes or no and not giving a slight fuck about what they click on. If you don't educate people on their mistakes, they'll probably do the same again. I know 12 year olds may not know the concept of fair trial but it should be somebody's responsibility to teach them. Jesus.
I don't understand what you expect us to do. Least we can do is accept Ryan next week and if anyone comes up with bullshit and slanderous remarks again I'll have very stern words with them. I'm also going to forum ban anyone that comes with their bullshit on the forums as libel is against TOU.

Regardless crying about it on the forums like this has very little effect other than to draw attention on something that we already were aware of. What you're doing right now is asking for attention, without any actual result.
  • Raeker

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978533

Raeker wrote:

I'd also like to inform you that a large portion of the SSRP staff team is not 12 year olds and if you knew what democratic vote means, it means that people are welcome to vote on whatever opinion (or lack of) they have. He didn't go through court, he was judged by people's opinions, and that's what democratic processes like these boil down to.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978534

oWo
  • Tadgee
  • Banned
  • Thanks received: 480
Ex DarkRP, Deathrun Mod,Bhop + TTT Admin

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978538

keep up the good work ssrp staff team for keeping this dirty abuser away from a perfectly good server :zarp: :woohoo:
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tadgee

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978539

dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I'd also like to inform you that a large portion of the SSRP staff team is not 12 year olds and if you knew what democratic vote means, it means that people are welcome to vote on whatever opinion (or lack of) they have. He didn't go through court, he was judged by people's opinions, and that's what democratic processes like these boil down to.

And "democracy" has fair judgement, does it not? Just because it's a majority vote means nothing. If the majority is wrong it doesn't inherently make them correct as they are the majority.

A large portion is 14 and under. If not the majority.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978553

dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:

And "democracy" has fair judgement, does it not? Just because it's a majority vote means nothing. If the majority is wrong it doesn't inherently make them correct as they are the majority.

Pretty sure you have no idea who were in that meeting. I do, and the vast majority were sixteen or older, to my knowledge at least.
  • Raeker

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978556

Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Pretty sure you have no idea who were in that meeting. I do, and the vast majority were sixteen or older, to my knowledge at least.

Then obviously they have no life playing gmod
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: spodermon

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978563

Raeker wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:

Then obviously they have no life playing gmod

i think everyone can agree on that fact
:omegalul:
  • spodermon
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • heyyyy
  • Thanks received: 1394
bestest ex ssrp super admin

e

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978567

dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I never said the majority is correct, nor the opposite. Democracy has many realistic problems, possibly the fewest of all other systems of government. Slander possibly is the biggest problems democracy can face, and in this particular scenario, it's up to the forum administration team, Ryan's friends and Ryan himself to refute these sort of claims in a calm way, as getting angry and cussing the slandering people isn't going to help. Like it or not, that's a form of democracy, and it's not "fair", it's SUPPOSED to be fair, keep that in mind.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978570

I think while what happened was unfair raeker has already addressed it and you need to shut your mouth your saying the majority of the staff team is under 14 yet you whining like a 2 year old pls do the community a favor and keep your damn mouth shut from now on tnx.
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers
  • Thanks received: 25

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978571

dankek wrote:
dankek wrote:
Raeker wrote:

I never said the majority is correct, nor the opposite. Democracy has many realistic problems, possibly the fewest of all other systems of government. Slander possibly is the biggest problems democracy can face, and in this particular scenario, it's up to the forum administration team, Ryan's friends and Ryan himself to refute these sort of claims in a calm way, as getting angry and cussing the slandering people isn't going to help. Like it or not, that's a form of democracy, and it's not "fair", it's SUPPOSED to be fair, keep that in mind.

This is an idealist view of democracy. Dictatorship of the Proletariat is the only democracy for the working class. Parliamentary democracy has failed too often and only exerts interest for the Capitalist classes.

SMASH THE STATE
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: SorIe

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978573

You're my biggest inspiration comrade
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The following user(s) said Thank You: BigNoobUsername

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978576

Ok so this post is just turning into a political debate now nd should therefor be locked
  • Dark Matter
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fuck RDMers
  • Thanks received: 25

Are you all stupid? 5 years 9 months ago #978577

Shark wrote:
You're my biggest inspiration comrade

Socialism is the only way forward.
  • BigNoobUsername
  • User is blocked