• Page:

TOPIC: @SSRP Staff

@SSRP Staff 5 years 10 months ago #951745

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by AceInsidious.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raisin Bran, Anon_Gaming, bunnyslippers69

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951746

:omegalul:
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951747

just, yknow, pm IS a thing,
:thinking:
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP] Bunnie's Slipper Appeal 5 years 10 months ago #951749

It's stupid that he gets banned for Naruto opening something locally sent that was meant to be directed at me, another thing is that how is Bunny meant to know Naruto is Jewish if he doesn't know the guy? Kind of a retarded ban if I do say so myself.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951753

Mico wrote:
It's stupid that he gets banned for Naruto opening something locally sent that was meant to be directed at me, another thing is that how is Bunny meant to know Naruto is Jewish if he doesn't know the guy? Kind of a retarded ban if I do say so myself.
Then can you explain me the different between locaclly sending someoen the n word and locally sending a picture of a Jew having a swastika on him?
  • Tamaninja
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • wag1
  • Thanks received: 3821
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951760

:plussp:
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951761

Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:
Then can you explain me the different between locaclly sending someoen the n word and locally sending a picture of a Jew having a swastika on him?
The difference is that the n word is blatantly racist and that picture was not intended to offend Naruto due to Bunny not even knowing who the guy is or his Religion as I stated before. Can you honestly tell me that Bunny knows who Naruto is?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Micky.

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951766

Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:
The difference is that the n word is blatantly racist and that picture was not intended to offend Naruto due to Bunny not even knowing who the guy is or his Religion as I stated before. Can you honestly tell me that Bunny knows who Naruto is?
It doesn't change the fact that the schwatzika is inherently antisemetic and discriminatory. It doesn't matter whether or not anyone is Jewish or of Jewish descent, just like how it doesn't matter if the n-word is used that the people nearby are black.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_, SkeletonWarrior, Tamaninja, dankek

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951767

Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:
It doesn't change the fact that the schwatzika is inherently antisemetic and discriminatory. It doesn't matter whether or not anyone is Jewish or of Jewish descent, just like how it doesn't matter if the n-word is used that the people nearby are black.

But you know what does matter? Intent.
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1186

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951768

Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:
damn... its only ever the white people who take offense to the n word
  • Zarp Trusted
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • its mango
  • Thanks received: 847
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Zarp Trusted.

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951770

Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:
The thing is that they're offended because they're Jewish and it is a swastika, with the n-word why would a white person find the n-word offensive.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951772

Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:
The thing is that they're offended because they're Jewish and it is a swastika, with the n-word why would a white person find the n-word offensive.
Like honestly if a white person says to me that they find the n word offensive to them, I would spit in their face. People who're like that are generally annoying.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951773

Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:
The meaning of it it's entirely subjective since it's a buddhist symbol
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

@SSRP Staff 5 years 10 months ago #951790

I've had black piet from the netherlands for 5 months in my signature. No one removed / punished me.. I do admit that it was wrong and that he needs to be punished but a perm ban is a bit to much...

PS. if you dont know what black piet is

oh and by the way. Everytime i join i see text screens like "Wrecking ball is a nazi" isn't that the same as this
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

@SSRP Staff 5 years 10 months ago #951794

rroobbiinn10xx wrote:
I've had black piet from the netherlands for 5 months in my signature. No one removed / punished me.. I do admit that it was wrong and that he needs to be punished but a perm ban is a bit to much...

Black Piet is allowed my guy
  • AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951798

Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:

You're right. Intent does matter. However, that does not change the fact that what you did was wrong. Same as using the n-word inbetween friends on the server, regardless of your intent or if anyone else was there, it is still not allowed on any of our services. I'll see if I can get some sort of compromise made with you and Skeleton. Regardless of the outcome of your appeal, you should be more careful on the server when sharing things such as these as "jokes". If you don't wish to be punished for something offensive, then don't share offensive content on any of our services. The moment when you do, you are automatically putting yourself at risk.
  • Raeker

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951819

Raeker wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:

You're right. Intent does matter. However, that does not change the fact that what you did was wrong. Same as using the n-word inbetween friends on the server, regardless of your intent or if anyone else was there, it is still not allowed on any of our services. I'll see if I can get some sort of compromise made with you and Skeleton. Regardless of the outcome of your appeal, you should be more careful on the server when sharing things such as these as "jokes". If you don't wish to be punished for something offensive, then don't share offensive content on any of our services. The moment when you do, you are automatically putting yourself at risk.
You do realise that the n word is generally racist due to it being much greater than what happened in 1933 - 1945 as it was used for different coloured people being kept as slaves, may I also add that a lot of slaves died, but with the swastika it is just a logo of a group who performed racial acts towards MANY different groups of people, not just Jewish. If bunny was to (for example, do not read if you're a snowflake) put a picture of someone with a stereotypical Jewish feature inside of a gas chamber or what ever, that would be offensive not the logo of the group. I feel that this shit is way too exaggerated especially that he did not mean it in an offensive or hateful way.
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951827

Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:

You do realise that the n word is generally racist due to it being much greater than what happened in 1933 - 1945 as it was used for different coloured people being kept as slaves, may I also add that a lot of slaves died, but with the swastika it is just a logo of a group who performed racial acts towards MANY different groups of people, not just Jewish. If bunny was to (for example, do not read if you're a snowflake) put a picture of someone with a stereotypical Jewish feature inside of a gas chamber or what ever, that would be offensive not the logo of the group. I feel that this shit is way too exaggerated especially that he did not mean it in an offensive or hateful way.
The swastika was used to represent nazi-Germany and the national-socialist party of Hitler. One of the core-values of national socialism is antisemetism and Jew-hate. This, inherently, makes any symbol that represents the national socialists, an antisemetic symbol. Similarily the hammer and sickle is considered a Communist symbol.
  • Raeker

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951833

Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:

The swastika was used to represent nazi-Germany and the national-socialist party of Hitler. One of the core-values of national socialism is antisemetism and Jew-hate. This, inherently, makes any symbol that represents the national socialists, an antisemetic symbol. Similarily the hammer and sickle is considered a Communist symbol.
Would you consider the South African flag racist due to the Apartheid?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

@BunnySlippers 5 years 10 months ago #951842

Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Bunnyslippers69 wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Mico wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Mico wrote:

Would you consider the South African flag racist due to the Apartheid?
It's actually pretty discriminatory, so yes , it is racist.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
  • Page:
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

279 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127