NUUUUUUU dont go :c
  • Lunas
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Former SSRP-Admin
  • Thanks received: 226
Login or register to post a reply.

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934016

You're perm banned too, and I doubt you'll be unbanned any time soon. Can't stand the fact of people who try to excuse really poor behavior towards others on their own issues, you're responsible for your own actions and nothing excuses harassing others, sort your shit out instead of taking it out on everyone else.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Legendary Soldier.

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934020

Lol bunny’s reply was deleted

Also, good luck from now on!
  • BDnico17
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That Spanish Guy
  • Thanks received: 309

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934027

I was shocked after reading this, Zarp must be fun but not annoying.
I wish you much strength and i hope you get over it!
  • Yojonatan
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hi
  • Thanks received: 77
Ex SSRP Moderator

Only way is Daf
Holland style

My steam: Click!

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934028

I never got to know you but you seem like a great guy and the reason why you're leaving is very sad.
  • Luki_Guki
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • guy
  • Thanks received: 1394
Fuck off Luki, why do you have to do this ear rape type beat to my homie EMP.. he JOINED YOUR CHANNEL just for you, and you welcome him like that ? come on bro, have some respect to the big ballers man, and when i say big ballers, i don't mean it in weight. He actually lost 250 pounds,

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934057

Tyler Durden wrote:
You're perm banned too, and I doubt you'll be unbanned any time soon. Can't stand the fact of people who try to excuse really poor behavior towards others on their own issues, you're responsible for your own actions and nothing excuses harassing others, sort your shit out instead of taking it out on everyone else.

WTF is wrong with you should know better as a cm and how can you say its a joke. You must be missing some fucking brain cells to say how a person feels he's been talking to me about how he is feeling now i have to come online for him to tell me that you are saying this is a joke. Shows how bad of a fucking cunt and a selfish prick you really are.

Also everyone is trying to be supportive and give kind comments and you come in and say its a joke and shit like that that's fucking pathetic.
  • schnitzel nazi
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ..............................​....................
  • Thanks received: 530
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by schnitzel nazi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage, EDF Enjoyer

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934060

Gatis Kandis wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

WTF is wrong with you should know better as a cm and how can you say its a joke. You must be missing some fucking brain cells to say how a person feels he's been talking to me about how he is feeling now i have to come online for him to tell me that you are saying this is a joke. Shows how bad of a fucking cunt and a selfish prick you really are.

He is just a disgusting human being who thinks he is so cool cuz he is cm on some dying gmod server which also gives him permission to tell me that i am a joke and my feelings are a joke, honestly what a sad pathetic human being to pick on some kid with mental health issues and who is extremely suicidal like who the fuck do you think you are, and what give you permission to say that how i feel is a fucking joke, honestly this just shows how toxic this community is now compared to how it was years ago.
  • Gencorp
  • Senior Boarder
  • KMS
  • Thanks received: 124

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934061

Black Kid wrote:
Gatis Kandis wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

He is just a disgusting human being who thinks he is so cool cuz he is cm on some dying gmod server which also gives him permission to tell me that i am a joke and my feelings are a joke, honestly what a sad pathetic human being to pick on some kid with mental health issues and who is extremely suicidal like who the fuck do you think you are, and what give you permission to say that how i feel is a fucking joke, honestly this just shows how toxic this community is now compared to how it was years ago.

After what he said just shows what type of a ignorant person he is.
  • schnitzel nazi
  • Senior Boarder
  • ..............................​....................
  • Thanks received: 530

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934067

Gatis Kandis wrote:
Black Kid wrote:
Gatis Kandis wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

After what he said just shows what type of a ignorant person he is.
This is cute.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934070

Only Knew You For Like 2 Whole days, but love you man Nohomo, Good luck on your future Projects
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by FeedMeYourChickens.

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934071

bump
  • Emmitt Till
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "I'm Trying To Be A Thicc Boi Mom" - Sloth
  • Thanks received: 39
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Emmitt Till.

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934072

Tyler Durden wrote:
You're perm banned too, and I doubt you'll be unbanned any time soon. Can't stand the fact of people who try to excuse really poor behavior towards others on their own issues, you're responsible for your own actions and nothing excuses harassing others,

I don't see the point of you even responding to this post if you were just gonna be like that about the situation you could have simply talked to him personally, and before you can even say you did talk to him. There was still no point in making this post after speaking to him. You have zero right to tell someone that their issues don't affect their actions because that's 100% Bullshit i know your issues affect your actions it's what happens to what we are called human fucking beings i'm pretty sure that you were supposed to be more mature about the situation instead of coming on here and trying to tell people how they feel when they clearly are not in the best mindset. Its absolutely disgusting of you to come on here and reply to this post which i am almost certain that if anyone else said this their reply would be removed but im just throwing that out there.ort your shit out instead of taking it out on everyone else.
  • Emmitt Till
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • "I'm Trying To Be A Thicc Boi Mom" - Sloth
  • Thanks received: 39
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by Emmitt Till.
The following user(s) said Thank You: FeedMeYourChickens, schnitzel nazi, Fork, Wizard

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934075

Now I can understand why some people would be pissed at Black Kid given his past on zarp and this would certainly not be the first time someone might have made up a story to get unbanned or gain the sympathy off people for a futur unban appeal or whatever other reason.

However even then when this kind of thread gets brought up you should always assume the worst for as long as it does not seem like some sort of fucked up scheme to get money off people or something similar in which case it should be investigated with care. Because you never know in what situation someone may be and quite honestly, this is just a god damn game.

Unless he doxed someone or harassed someone everything else is just a minor issue compared to what issues he might have in his current life. If someone has so much trouble in his life that he seeks any kind of comfort even coming from an online gaming community you should be able to simply ignore what he did and at the very least, if you do not help him, simply not say anything at all. You know the saying " If you don't got nothing nice to say then don't say nothing ".

Because on one hand the dude might be already severely depressed and your comment will just make him feel even more like shit not helping anyone and possibly pushing him further towards more drastic measures of " solving " his problems, on the other hand the dude might be lying just to get some sympathy off people or potentialy better his chance at getting unbanned on a video-game and honestly, who the fuck cares? It's not like it's gonna affect you majorly that some random dude made up a story just to get unbanned on a darkrp server especialy since he's more than likely to get banned again if he has that kind of attitude to begin with.
  • Jool
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Supreme Leader Of All Zarp Related Things
  • Thanks received: 774
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934094

Nikoo wrote:
Tamaninja wrote:
Nikoo wrote:
Black Man wrote:
Lol just cuz jonsey buys your items and cash for paypal and csgo stuff...

Fuck off dude seriously pretty inconsiderate, a lot of people go through shit like this and you seem to not care
I think this is the first time I actually agree with you lol

Listen I don't really hate anyone on zarp and I am just tired of all the shit but seriously bobby can fuck off
Um excuse me?
  • Kulm
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 183
change your password
sorle was here
smol dong was here

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934103

• AceInsidious
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Memed
  • Thanks received: 3661
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by AceInsidious.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork, Roy Harper

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934106

AceInsidious wrote:
Roasted bro!!!!
  • Fork
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 289

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934113

Gatis Kandis wrote:
Tyler Durden wrote:

Also everyone is trying to be supportive and give kind comments and you come in and say its a joke and shit like that that's fucking pathetic.
I’m not saying it’s a joke, I’m saying that it’s inconsiderate and cheap to try and excuse your own behaviour as the product of mental illness in this way. I’ve suffered through some tough shit myself and I’ve know many people who have too. It’s pretty much shitting all over a large amount of people trying to blame your own troubles for your actions. You always have a choice when it comes to how you treat others and trying to blame depression as opposed to your own poor attitude and behaviour is in my eyes increadibly shady and wrong.
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934117

About the blackmailing, still being looked into as far as I am aware but the fact that you are 'leaving' because you are being bullied and harassed on SSRP is rich coming from you, you harassed/bullied staff members but when someone does it to you, here we are you trying to get pity from others. Don't be so hypocritical. Anywho good luck with sorting your depression out, shit can get tough but you'll work it through.
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934124

imagine being bullied on zarp
  • Crocodile
  • Junior Boarder
  • chute made my karma -21 for no reason
  • Thanks received: 191

The real reason 5 years 10 months ago #934139

Tyler Durden wrote:

Just saying but this isn't the right time to say this kind of shit, mental illness can change people drastically and lots of people including me have to go through it daily so seeing something like this just makes me think that you have no empathy for anyone and cannot understand the daily struggle people go through in their lifes.
  • the illest satan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Figures and numbers, all in my account.
  • Thanks received: 632
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds

227 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47