Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: #FreeJake

#FreeJake 6 years 2 months ago #852347

I got banned on SSRP for something,6 recents, stop chatting shit after being told not to , I was told to stop making fun of Sam even tho he was personally attacking me, he ignored sam and he focused on me, targeted me and I wrote a message that was not as nearly as bad as what he kept saying but when I clicked enter it was just after eipus's message saying 'next to chat shit will be muted' or something like that, I didn't see it since there was only the millisecond of difference of when we entered that message into ooc.Im very sorry but if you expect me to let some little kid bully me over SSRP and get away without punishments and I get the blame for what he started your wrong.i believe that my punishment should be lowered as 5 days and 1 hour is a tad bit long for a little argument that was targeted at me.#Freejake
I even tried to explain but you just straight up banned me without letting me explain.he chats shit about me in ooc yet when a admin comes along he turns into a little bum licking angel beucase he wants to avoid a ban or warn.
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
  • Silent March till the end
  • Thanks received: 310
The topic has been locked.

#FreeJake 6 years 2 months ago #852375

i was there and jake did wrong that he talked back but he is really sorry so i think you should forgive him
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

#FreeJake 6 years 2 months ago #852408

Bump
  • JakeTheDog_
  • Gold Boarder
  • Silent March till the end
  • Thanks received: 310
Moderators: EMP
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds

264 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1