Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Information Thread

[SSRP] Information Thread 7 years 6 months ago #404285

Welcome!

Aim of the Guide:
The aim of this guide is to help new players and old on finding out new ways to make money fast and easy, This guide will be split in to 2 half's and will hopefully be used by people if it's good enough and provides enough backstory towards it, So let's begin! If you'd like for me to add anything or suggest stuff to be added/removed, feel free to message me on steam!
Legal Ways:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

So as you can see, They're alot of different ways to gain easy money in Zarp Gaming SSRP, If you find any more legal ways then go ahead and reply down below or message me on steam.

Now it's time to go on to the Illegal ways to earn money, These ways will get you arrested if the police find out so watch out and be more careful!, These ways will earn you more money and at a lot faster pace due to you being allowed to do more stuff, Here is all the ways you can make money Illegally.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Now, I'd just like to say a massive thanks for everyone reading this post. If you have any questions then feel free to add me on steam or just reply down below and I'll gladly help you out!

Post made by Jordan
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • More Scottish than Aidan himself
  • Thanks received: 2237
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker

[SSRP] Information Thread 7 years 6 months ago #404305

I have seen quite some posts and been asked in-game on how to auto convert rubies while AFK mining, well I hope this post will help you out because here is how you do it!

1) Alright so firstly, you will need an auto clicker which you may probably already have. Personally, I recommend NIAutoclicker since you can tab out of your game while AFK mining and auto converting. Just click here to download it!

2) Press ALT-DASH(-) to open the options and make sure that every 5 seconds, it will click or if you want use the spam instead (Not recommended as it can lag your chat box after awhile), then skip this step.

3) Now in your Garry's Mod console, you will need to put the following in there:
bind "mouse1" "_inven gems ruby 1;+attack"
OR IF YOU ARE USING THE IRIDIUM PICKAXE:
[code]bind "mouse1" "_inven gems ruby 2;+attack"
This will convert a ruby every time you click (which is why auto clicker comes in handy!), also it will mine the rocks.

3) Go to the mines on server 1, 2, or 3 and go up to ruby rock. Then you will need to activate your auto clicker which will then start to mine the ruby and auto convert.

You can tell if it's automatically converting if it does this:

Or if it is mining the ruby rock and converting the gems as you are not clicking your mouse yourself.

I hope this guide will come in good handy to those who are interested in doing this! If there is a mistake in the post or you need some help if it fails to work, feel free to contact Clarky here!
Guide made by Clarky

-
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Last Edit: 7 years 2 weeks ago by Clarky.

[SSRP] Information Thread 7 years 6 months ago #404323

Hello There!
Due to some new people have made a bad start in making gangs, I thought I'd write this guide out to help you to the best of my ability. If you'd like to suggest stuff or ask me questions then please write them down below and I'll get to you as soon as possible.

Making a good gang in SSRP is extremely hard to do, As they're many reasons why your gang could fail or just nobody wants to join it. First of all, You need to make sure you've got enough funding in and out of the gang to start it off, You don't want to make a gang that isn't getting any further than just the cost of $50,000 to make it.

How to create a gang:
If you join in game and press f4 then go to "Gangs" you can see a new thing has popped up, If you're not in a gang you can see a option called "Create Gang". This will cost you $50,000 to do so.

Funding
Making a gang is hard if you're poor or have less money, I recommend having a good ammount of funds to start it off and get the ball rolling, Now don't just put all your money in it right away, due to you might not get any members and then you've just lost money. I recommend puting in $5,000,000 at first so that's something, Bare in mind you don't want to put in all of your money as it will be really hard at first.

Name
Now, You're wanting to make a unique name that will be known. You don't want to make a gang after games/items as it's just weird as most people want to join a gang that's unique and special in there own way. Just spend quite a bit of time thinking names or googling names for stuff then once your happy with the name then you want to make that gang that name.

If you're in good relations with the community and you're not a rule breaker then that's a bonus as then people would join you as they know you won't get them in to trouble, I wouldn't start a gang if I was known as a rule breaker as then only rule breakers or nobody would join you and then you've just lost and letted the gang fail.

Tough
Starting a gang is really tough at first as you've got 0 upgrades so less people will join you due to not having enough upgrades to meet there needs, I'd recommend getting friends in the gang at first so it's known to be there and just focus on raiding and getting funds for the gang, Even when times are tough don't let it beat you, just strike back harder and then your gang will become a decent gang if you don't let hard times get you down.

Getting Members with 0 Upgrades
Now, getting members with 0 upgrades will be hard due to being so many other competitive gangs out there that might have more upgrades than you do/better than you. All you need to do is if you've just started off only invite friends until you get 1 or 2 upgrades then more people will be eager to join you due to you having some upgrades that makes them happy.

Fellow Members:
If you've already got members in your gang, Make sure you're strict on who you accept and don't do what most people do is accept everyone who applies, As if you do this your gang will be known as accepting everyone who's bad/good/rulebreaker and if you've got alot of rule breakers in your gang then your full gang will be in the bad books as then your gang will be known as the mingey gang who nobody wants to join.

Applications:
If you've made an application, I'd recommend making it good and snazzy so you'll learn most things about people before they're even in your gang, Now I'm not talking about asking them to write out a full essay just to join your gang as most people are lazy, Make it short and enough detail that you require.

Members with Upgrades:
If you're lucky enough to get this far with your gang then you've overcame some of the obstacles, Just remember to not accept every person in your gang as then rule breakers will join and then that's your gang always known as rule breakers, I'd check them every week if you're hosting meeting and always speak to officers to see if they have any problems. As Friendliness is key to become a successful gang that player will join and love to be in.

I wouldn't recommend you back stabbing people, As then your gang will be known as people who back stab so people won't like you or your gang as they can't trust you.
Starting and earning them:
If you've just made a gang and you've got 0 upgrade, It'll take some time before you get one due to needing to have $50,000,000 and 50,000 loot for the cheapest upgrade. Just keep at it and get known with people who base a lot so you'll earn $$$ then just raid people so you manage to get Loot.

Buying a gang:
Yes, You could also buy a gang that has upgrades to make it easy for you, All you need is $$$$ and then the person who is selling there gang will make you owner of it so then you have upgrades if you don't want to earn them all yourself.

Suggestions:
If you've got any questions/suggestions to ask, Then post them down below and I'll help you out the best I can, Hopefully this guide helps you make a new gang and maks you understand it is quite hard to make it successful so be prepared!
  • Jordz
  • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Information Thread 7 years 6 months ago #404922

Introduction
So, there's been a lot of controversy in regards to crosshairs, what's allowed and what isn't. Basically if you're unsure if your crosshair is allowed or not you shouldn't use it. However, this way I'll be showing you is allowed and you cannot be punished for it.

Step One: Downloads
In order to follow the further steps in this guide, you'll need to download the following Crosshair Overlay Software.

Download Link: customdesktoplogo.wikidot.com/local--fil...esktop_Logo_V2.2.zip

It should automatically download from there, open the ZIP file, the folder, and then finally load of the program CustomDesktopLogo.

Step Two: Set Launch Options
Next, you'll want to add the following commands to your launch options:

-windowed -noborder

Library -> Right Click Garry's Mod -> Properties -> [General] Set Launch Options

Step Three: Crosshair Settings
Now the next step is where you're going to get your crosshair to physically appear on your screen.

On your taskbar you should see something like this .

You'll need to right click this, and go to "Settings"

Go here now:

You'll need to make a folder somewhere in your Pictures under This PC.

For instance, mine is called "crosshair".

Step Four: Crosshair Image

Now you'll need to go to google images and get a .png of a relatively small crosshair. Not too big, not too small. I'd recommend no more than a 200x200 pixel image.

Once you've got your crosshair, place it in your crosshair folder and go back to your Settings on the program. Press Refresh Image List and the crosshair should now appear on your screen.

Step Five: Crosshair Placement
Now Under your Settings go to Location and under Display Location click Centre.

The Final Thing to do is simply right click the program on your task bar and make sure Drop Folder Mode is not enabled.

Post made by Morgan
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP] Information Thread 7 years 6 months ago #404923

Intro

So recently with the increasing demand for binds in order to equip things such as the Terroriser Outfit a lot of players have been trying to find a way to do so, this has been proven to be difficult due to the fact that binds don't allow you to nest quotes. This means that you can't do something such as the example below due to it making you put quotes within quotes.
bind "_inven use "Terroriser Outfit""
A few people figured out a way to do this recently and decided to try and sell the method of doing so but that's hardly fair so here's the method of doing it.

Tutorial

For this example I'll show you how to make a bind for the Terroriser Outfit, this works just the same for any other item.

First of all navigate to the following folder:
GarrysMod\garrysmod\cfg

In that folder create a .cfg file and put whatever command you'll want to run in order to equip your item and save the file with any given name as long as it's still a .cfg file.
In my case that command would be:
_inven use "Terroriser Suit"

I named my file terroriser.cfg, this means that I'll need to remember that name for the actual bind once I'm ingame.
Once you're ingame and you've saved your .cfg open your console and bind any key you wish to the following.
exec <filename>
in my case I would do
bind "F11" "exec terrorsier"

This bind successfully fixes the issue of not being able to bind with nested quotes via console, feel free to reply with futher questions here if you don't understand something or if you require help.

Made By , Tyler Durden
  • Luan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Ex- Surf Owner
  • Thanks received: 488

EX- TS3 Staff
EX- SSRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Luan.

[SSRP] Information Thread 7 years 5 months ago #429546

Welcome to the Trading Advice thread, Here you can learn on how to be successful dealing with trades.

Now, The aim of this thread is to help new people who are still new to Zarp Gaming and to lend them a helping hand to give them some advice on trading with people through the servers.

Now, Step 1 of the trading advice is to locate the person who you'd like to sell your item to, Now this part could be tricky if you're roughly new or have a really expensive weapon as not enough people might have the cash or they just genuinely don't want the item in there inventory. The most common things that people are interested in buying are Milkors/RPG/M202/Matador/Orbitial Strike. They are just the few some people including myself really like to deal business with as it's more easy to sell than waiting for ever to get the item sold.

Step 2 of the trading advice, is going to your customer and getting down to business. However, You don't want to just storm in there and pressing f2 to trade with the person straight away, You're more better to secure a deal and as well as know the price the player who is buying your item wants to buy it for. Now, My advice for you is don't go too low where you make loss and he gets profit. Talk with the customer for about 2 minutes or something to negotiate prices and get to know if the player is still interested in the item you are selling.

This is the final step to make sure the only thing you'll earn in $$$ and not loss, This step is all about getting down to business and dealing with the sale of your item. As you've negotiated the price with the person you'll be selling your item to, Now you can proceed to do the trade. Walk up to the customer and press "f2" located above the "2" button on your keyboard or next to f1, Once you've pressed this button while aiming at the player, The customer would have got a trade request located at the top left of your screen, Once the player has clicked on Accept or just pressed f1. A new will will pop up where you can see all your items in your pocket (excluding bank) and your customer can see all of there's. Now, If you're selling the item then you can click on the item and hold + drag it in to the designated window located at the middle of your screen. Once you've done this then your customer can see that you have the item available in trade. Once your customer has added in the designated ammount you and the person has a greed on, You can now click on "Confirm". However, Don't always go first! make your customer always click "Confirm" and then "Accept" before you make any more moves. Now, If it lasts longer than 4 minutes I'd cancel the trade and final someone else to do business with.

Congratulations!, You are now ready to be let off in to the big world where people can buy and sell stuff!, Remember to follow this guide/advice and you'll be good to go! I've listed a few thing below to help you on your way!

• Locate Customer
  • Talk prices
  • Get down to buisness
  • Always make them go first!, You never click confirm before the other person does.
  • Follow this guide/advice

• Thanks for looking at this small guide/advice to learn how to trade, If you've got any suggestions below then please feel free to suggest them and if I like them I'll add them!
    • Jordz
    • Marvelous Boarder

[SSRP] Information Thread 6 years 10 months ago #606411

Credits to Xeronise
    • ParaMontana
    • User is blocked
    • ZARP VIP
    • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP] Information Thread 6 years 6 months ago #718146

How to AFK mine Steel!
    Welcome to my guide on how to AFK mine Steel, it's not going to go too in depth, just short and simple.

To start off with you will need at least two accounts that own Garry's Mod and be in a gang that owns Craft Anywhere.

You'll then need to open up Garry's Mod on both accounts, if you don't know how to do that Gmod Troller made a guide which can be found here: Clickity Click

Guide to mining Stone
    On your account that will be mining the Stone and gifting it to your main account you will need to input the console command found in the message below.

bind mouse1 "_inven gift stone 1 <INSERT YOUR USER ID HERE>; +attack"
    Credit to DEADMONSTER for helping me find the exact command.

To locate your UserID simply type 'status' into your console and look for your main account and just to the left of it should be a number which can vary in an ammount of digits, what the number means is how many people have joined, since the last restart. For example if you were the first person to join after a restart your ID will be 1*.

*USER ID'S CHANGE EVERY TIME YOU JOIN THE SERVER!

Make sure your autoclicker's interval is set to eleven seconds due to the delay of gifting being 10 seconds.

Your alternate accounts inventory space will never fill up if you do this right so make sure your account with the least ammount of inventory space is the one used to gift items to your other account.

Guide to mining gold and automatically crafting
    On your account that will be mining the Gold and automatically crafting the Steel you will need to input the console command found in the message below.

bind mouse1 "__crft Steel 5; +attack"

That is all that is needed just AFK mine like normal.

The number found after the Steel input is the ammount of Steel you will be crafting I have no experimented with what is better so far however this number can be changed to whatever you want.

You main account will more than likely gain full inventory space but there is no exact number of time that it will take to fill up due to booster packs making different players have varying inventory size. I personally have 900 inventory space so I could go for hours before it fills up.

Once again, you WILL need Craft Anywhere!

The End
    Hopefully this guide helps a lot of players, if there is any errors found within it do speak up as I want to make sure this is as accurate as possible.

If you have a better method to do this then please hit me up so I can make the guide better.

Thanks for reading enjoy the rest of your day!

Credits to Nafe
    • Clarky
    • Former Community Manager
    • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
    • I love Henny
    • Thanks received: 9536
    Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
    Time to create page: 0.134 seconds

199 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1