Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] October Bug Reports

[SSRP] October Bug Reports 3 years 4 days ago #209928

If you have encountered any sort of bug or exploit on the server, then it would be most appreciated if you could let us know here. Please try to keep the thread clean and not chat or have any kind of discussions on here. The more information you provide the easier it will be for the team to get them fixed. Please use the template provided so we can get all the needed information.

If it is a game breaking bug, then use the
[confidential] [/confidential]
tags or contact Me or Chuteuk on steam.
Issue/Bug:

Date/Time:

Brief description of the issue/bug:

Lua errors:

Screenshot or Video:

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE)

Thank you all for helping out and making Zarp the Community a better place!
  • EMP
  • EMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Site Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Posts: 1927
  • Thanks received: 2730
  • Karma: 143

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Last Edit: 2 weeks 3 days ago by Sally.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Fennster4, Frentium, Luan, _Max and 5 more...

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 3 years 1 day ago #210878

Issue/Bug: TTS does not work.

Date/Time: N/A

Brief description of the issue/bug: Whenever you type in /tts it doesn't convert your text to speech, and produces an error in console.

Lua errors:


Screenshot or Video:



Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE) N/A
  • Fennster4
  • Fennster4's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 4Head
  • Posts: 3859
  • Thanks received: 922
  • Karma: 16
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Walter HWITE, kingbammy

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 3 years 9 hours ago #211552

Issue/Bug: Mayor kept respawning as mayor

Date/Time: like 3 hours ago

Brief description of the issue/bug: There was a hit on mayor and a hitman killed him and mayor respawn as mayor he didnt get demoted to citizen

Lua errors: N/A?

Screenshot or Video: Nope

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE) Server 1 Banker NPC
  • JokerMan
  • JokerMan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Posts: 2632
  • Thanks received: 248
  • Karma: -7
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 3 years 9 hours ago #211553

JokerMan wrote:
Issue/Bug: Mayor kept respawning as mayor

Date/Time: like 3 hours ago

Brief description of the issue/bug: There was a hit on mayor and a hitman killed him and mayor respawn as mayor he didnt get demoted to citizen

Lua errors: N/A?

Screenshot or Video: Nope

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE) Server 1 Banker NPC

Yes it was changed it is supposed to happen.
  • _Max
  • _Max's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Former Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • Live fast die young.
  • Posts: 2649
  • Thanks received: 961
  • Karma: 14
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JokerMan

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #218182

Issue/Bug: Defib glitching and not working and sometimes evern disappearing

Date/Time: 12:38 31/10/2015

Brief description of the issue/bug: equiped my defib and it just vanished not in my hotbar or in my inventory and a few other people have experienced this aswell.

Lua errors: no errors, just vanished

Screenshot or Video: no sorry wasn't expecting it and not wasting another mill on a defib haha :p

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE) everywhere.
  • Danielmark2356
  • Danielmark2356's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 258
  • Thanks received: 47
  • Karma: 2
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #218184

Danielmark2356 wrote:
Issue/Bug: Defib glitching and not working and sometimes evern disappearing

Date/Time: 12:38 31/10/2015

Brief description of the issue/bug: equiped my defib and it just vanished not in my hotbar or in my inventory and a few other people have experienced this aswell.

Lua errors: no errors, just vanished

Screenshot or Video: no sorry wasn't expecting it and not wasting another mill on a defib haha :p

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE) everywhere.

:plussp: My defib is gone too (I have proof but i am lazy to upload it) ;(
  • Holly Banker
  • Holly Banker's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • Ambassador
  • Posts: 3619
  • Thanks received: 723
  • Karma: 29

Ex SSRP Super Admin
ExDeathrun Admin
Ex Bhop Mod
Ex TS3 Staff
Ex Forum Secrion Moderator
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #218186

Mine dissapear as well but i got refund :P
  • JokerMan
  • JokerMan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Ayyyyyyy
  • Posts: 2632
  • Thanks received: 248
  • Karma: -7
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #218188

yeah i hate that glitch i asked someonne for a relund yesterday but noone replied ;-; RIP my defib ;-;
  • iTzDestiny
  • iTzDestiny's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I like The Flash, Dragon Ball and other nerd stuff
  • Posts: 2611
  • Thanks received: 293
  • Karma: -56
im a dick
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #218404

Issue/Bug: All of the suits are black fully (Except for tuxedo suit)

Date/Time: 2015/10/31

Brief description of the issue/bug: The suits become fully black which could be abused

Lua errors: N/A

Screenshot or Video:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477799
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477860
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477902
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477978
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545478297
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545478579

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE): N/A

  • Fantasy
  • Fantasy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm not a 30 year old pedophile
  • Posts: 1290
  • Thanks received: 189
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #218411

KryTastic wrote:
Issue/Bug: All of the suits are black fully (Except for tuxedo suit)

Date/Time: 2015/10/31

Brief description of the issue/bug: The suits become fully black which could be abused

Lua errors: N/A

Screenshot or Video:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477799
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477860
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477902
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477978
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545478297
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545478579

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE): N/A

Have you tried changing your player model colour ?
  • iTzDestiny
  • iTzDestiny's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I like The Flash, Dragon Ball and other nerd stuff
  • Posts: 2611
  • Thanks received: 293
  • Karma: -56
im a dick
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #218420

SuperSaiyan wrote:
KryTastic wrote:
Issue/Bug: All of the suits are black fully (Except for tuxedo suit)

Date/Time: 2015/10/31

Brief description of the issue/bug: The suits become fully black which could be abused

Lua errors: N/A

Screenshot or Video:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477799
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477860
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477902
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545477978
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545478297
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545478579

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE): N/A

Have you tried changing your player model colour ?

1. Player model colour is not the problem cause you need to do some stuff to make it like that
2. It could really be abused that`s why I want it fixed
  • Fantasy
  • Fantasy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • I'm not a 30 year old pedophile
  • Posts: 1290
  • Thanks received: 189
  • Karma: -5
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #218423

The defibrillator bug has been fixed, feel free to revive your comrades now!
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14816
  • Thanks received: 5759
  • Karma: 106

SSRP Super Administrator
Former SSRP Head Administrator
Former TS3 Head Administrator
Former Forums Administrator
Former BHOP Owner
Former TTT Head Administrator
Former Deathrun Super Administrator
Former Surf Administrator
Former Minecraft Head Administrator
Former Murder Super Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #222708

Issue/Bug: Not getting in jail

Date/Time: 13:20 at 7th of november 2015

Brief description of the issue/bug: I got arrested at the same moment as I got into my car. I could just drive away

Lua errors: idk

Screenshot or Video:


Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE)
Happened at the PD
  • Scarko
  • Scarko's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Gr8 b8 m8
  • Posts: 835
  • Thanks received: 85
  • Karma: 8
add me on steam! | Youtube |
http://i.imgur.com/YHTqTfD.png[/center]
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 11 months ago #222741

Issue/Bug:Car Dealer Body Group

Date/Time: Now

Brief description of the issue/bug: You cant change the body group in the Pimp my ride NPC.

Lua errors:
[ERROR] gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hdrive/cl_hdrive_gui.lua:282: attempt to index local 'SkinMenu' (a nil value)
1. DoClick - gamemodes/darkrp/gamemode/modules/hdrive/cl_hdrive_gui.lua:282
2. unknown - lua/vgui/dlabel.lua:218

Screenshot or Video:
images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/5...B07891B5755AF937052/
images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/5...9D2F8ABD5F331935335/

Location on the map:The Car Dealer
  • DEADMONSTOR
  • DEADMONSTOR's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Community Manager
  • Ambassador
  • ✔ Raeker is a lad ✔
  • Posts: 8297
  • Thanks received: 2792
  • Karma: 36
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 10 months ago #241046



Issue/Bug: Mutant's Spawn Point

Date/Time: 14/12/2015 (DD/MM/YY)

Brief description of the issue/bug: Mutant's don't spawn in there own spawn tunnel, They spawn like any other job. Unsure if it's a bug or just the spawn points.

Lua errors:N/A

Screenshot or Video: N/A

Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE) Spawn
  • Jordz
  • Jordz's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Clarky is a Lad.
  • Posts: 9140
  • Thanks received: 1846
  • Karma: 138
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 9 months ago #254631

I just bought Scope Boost Upgrade, and tested damage with and without it on same range on same body part, and it does same damage.. wonder if it has always been broken or will it be fixed? cuz i just wasted 50 mil + 20 on super charged uranium.. thanks! :zarp:
  • Milankov
  • Milankov's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Birth of OVERPRICED
  • Posts: 547
  • Thanks received: 48
  • Karma: 0





My unofficial Black Mesa Source trailer
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 9 months ago #254635

MilankovNS94 wrote:
I just bought Scope Boost Upgrade, and tested damage with and without it on same range on same body part, and it does same damage.. wonder if it has always been broken or will it be fixed? cuz i just wasted 50 mil + 20 on super charged uranium.. thanks! :zarp:

Make sure you're using a weapon with a scope on it, the upgrade works for me.
  • Morgan
  • Morgan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Posts: 14816
  • Thanks received: 5759
  • Karma: 106

SSRP Super Administrator
Former SSRP Head Administrator
Former TS3 Head Administrator
Former Forums Administrator
Former BHOP Owner
Former TTT Head Administrator
Former Deathrun Super Administrator
Former Surf Administrator
Former Minecraft Head Administrator
Former Murder Super Administrator
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Milankov

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 9 months ago #254641

Tried it with Dragunov Sniper about 20 minutes ago, maybe i tested it wrong but..just wanted to check
  • Milankov
  • Milankov's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • Birth of OVERPRICED
  • Posts: 547
  • Thanks received: 48
  • Karma: 0





My unofficial Black Mesa Source trailer
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 9 months ago #254651

MilankovNS94 wrote:
I just bought Scope Boost Upgrade, and tested damage with and without it on same range on same body part, and it does same damage.. wonder if it has always been broken or will it be fixed? cuz i just wasted 50 mil + 20 on super charged uranium.. thanks! :zarp:

works for me too, try rejoining
  • Miro
  • Miro's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ambassador
  • saint lawrence boyz
  • Posts: 1579
  • Thanks received: 240
  • Karma: 1


76561198036559876
Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] August Bug Reports 2 years 9 months ago #254655

Fennster4 wrote:
Issue/Bug: TTS does not work.

Date/Time: N/A

Brief description of the issue/bug: Whenever you type in /tts it doesn't convert your text to speech, and produces an error in console.

Lua errors:


Screenshot or Video:



Location on the map:(IF POSSIBLE) N/A

Still broken :(
  • Fennster4
  • Fennster4's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 4Head
  • Posts: 3859
  • Thanks received: 922
  • Karma: 16
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod
Login or register to post a reply.
Time to create page: 0.370 seconds

70 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 2
4/128
online
Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 3
8/90
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
18/47
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
3/32
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
8/50
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Prop Hunt
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker Jailbreak
0/42
online
Connect to server View Gametracker TeamSpeak
25/128
online
Top