Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions!

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 6 months ago #1394677

Looks really good man
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1369
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 6 months ago #1394678

If access to here would be easier, maybe from inside the bank then that would be better!

• Orang3
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm orange...
  • Thanks received: 431

Max: "I will never be CM banned feel free to quote this in the future"
Last Edit: 1 year 6 months ago by Orang3.

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 5 months ago #1396477

After some time and speaking with other community members, I have gained the motivation to keep working on the bank so I will show off what has been done so far and I am asking for any feedback, good or bad, it is super useful to know this to improve not only the gameplay, layout but also my experience in using Hammer.

All of the work I have put in so far is NOT FINAL hence why I am asking for feedback. I am aware that it does not look pleasing and better textures are needed to be used, I will work on this soon. More interior design is to come too so it looks more like a bank rather than big empty spaces, I am going to look out to use custom models/textures and maybe create some, if you are any good with texturing/modelling then please contact me because it would really help out.

I have decided to move the entire building more back to make up for the design outside with the pillars. As mentioned, there is a ladder you can use to access the balcony. The crosswalk is going to be moved to the middle as it would make more sense (thanks for the idea OnionRings). The doors are automatic, meaning if you are within the orange zone (triggers) it will open up, please let me know if this change is good or not because I can just revert them back to normal doors.

You can enter into the prohibited area through the gate or by breaking the window above which isn't bulletproof to counteract on camping the door, meaning you could use a item that launches you to push instead of using the gate. I understand that realistically the window would be bulletproof in a real bank but this is for gameplay sake.

It has been requested that I use the old vault that EMP created for the older downtown maps many years ago, I decided to make this bigger in attempt to fit in the current meta instead of it being all cramped.

The vault room itself is more expanded out and the ceiling has been raised as well. I have added shelves at the back so cases will spawn on them (thanks Nafe).

In the warehouse district, I have added a vent you can access which will teleport you instead of having to walk the huge distance. It is force crouch but some have suggested to not make it force crouch, please let me know if this should remain as it is or be changed.

You will land on where the green X is, I am going to expand this vent more so people do not get stuck on each other once teleported and slightly more spacious. Once the vent is broken, it will respawn in 60 seconds.

This pretty much covers a lot of what has been done so far, again please leave any constructive feedback and I will do my best to make this work out. This bank is subject to change and is not the final product but I wish to have it in a playable state as soon as so it replaces the current bank.
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9543
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chuteuk, OnionRings, Markus, Faithful, CEO of Business and 2 more...

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 5 months ago #1396480

Holy Guacamoly! You've really outdone yourself with this project. I do love the main entrance / front desk. Well done Clarky, I'm starting to think you stole the genes of Patrick mapping skills! Keep on the hard work and you will be paid well afterwards!

Excellent job buddy! ;)
  • Katje is back!
  • Banned
  • =)
  • Thanks received: 13

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 5 months ago #1396499

Hammer is very hard to learn so props to Clarky for picking things up so quickly. EMPs vault was an absolute classic it's nice to see it back and the entrance is a nice touch
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 5 months ago #1396543

it actually looks really nice. the exterior looks a little off idk what it is but the rest is really cool
  • illegalimmigrant
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • dont worry im hilarious
  • Thanks received: 526

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 5 months ago #1396572

Everyone loved the old vault room. Make it return! Some zarp classics are needed back in this boring standard map
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 5 months ago #1396638

very cool bank clarky :zarppride:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 5 months ago #1396683

I appreciate the comments a lot, it’s what keeps me going tbh :) What makes you think the exterior looks off illegalimmigrant? What changes do you think I should do? This is actually somewhat incomplete and I plan on doing more with it, so just let me know and I’ll see what I can do to make it work
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny

SSRP - My Bank Rework - Leave your suggestions! 1 year 4 months ago #1397765

Creating some textures of my own by editing one of the half life materials, what do you think!?
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Clarky.
  • Page:
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.315 seconds

159 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop