Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Serious] Clarity on why JMT wasn't fully demoted?

[Serious] Clarity on why JMT wasn't fully demoted? 2 years 9 months ago #1352064

Armarni wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Its a word. Nothing more than vocal vibrations through your headphones. Stop giving the word power and it loses all meaning you muppets. Same with a swastika, if you stop looking at it as a symbol of hated POOF its no longer a symbol of hate to you. Don't get me wrong, understand the history behind some words/symbols but stop giving them power and meaning and believe it or not it loses all power and meaning. Its a really simple concept that people just can't fucking grasp and it blows my mind how people still get so upset over stuff like this. Put the same time and energy you use being offended into learning how not to be offended over something that is literally harmless.

Don't even know who im aiming this at, just had to say it. But nah JMT shouldn't be fully demoted, hell even to mod. I remember the reasonings back in the day when someone fucked up was they have put x amount of time and dedication into staffing therefore they are getting a much lesser punishment... (insert shity comment about paramontana)
A lot of words to say you support ppl who are racist
So what you're saying is, he supports people like you?
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The topic has been locked.

[Serious] Clarity on why JMT wasn't fully demoted? 2 years 9 months ago #1352101

Armarni wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Its a word. Nothing more than vocal vibrations through your headphones. Stop giving the word power and it loses all meaning you muppets. Same with a swastika, if you stop looking at it as a symbol of hated POOF its no longer a symbol of hate to you. Don't get me wrong, understand the history behind some words/symbols but stop giving them power and meaning and believe it or not it loses all power and meaning. Its a really simple concept that people just can't fucking grasp and it blows my mind how people still get so upset over stuff like this. Put the same time and energy you use being offended into learning how not to be offended over something that is literally harmless.

Don't even know who im aiming this at, just had to say it. But nah JMT shouldn't be fully demoted, hell even to mod. I remember the reasonings back in the day when someone fucked up was they have put x amount of time and dedication into staffing therefore they are getting a much lesser punishment... (insert shity comment about paramontana)
A lot of words to say you support ppl who are racist
congratulation, you dug the deepest hand made hole in the world :zarp:
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, TrueOverL
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

270 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
18/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT