Login or register to post a reply.

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231526

• Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1820
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Lerpson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lyra

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231530

Carson wrote:
How is asapgaming? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231531

Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Just as good as your grand comeback
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Lerpson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231537

Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

Ik im triggered just as you are to not be able to participate in kicking ass. :(
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231538

Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

Ik im triggered just as you are to not be able to participate in kicking ass. :(
why are you shitposting on their gang thread lol
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231545

TheFierceOwl wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

cause he's in his mid 20s and has nothing to live for, goes out of his way to look like a fool every single day. He's always so fucking angry that he constantly talks shit to people that carried him when he was a new player, not like he's improved at all anyways, but still. He's so sad that he goes on to people's dead yt channels and leaves mean comments thinking that he's won some sort of war. 5'2" manlet needs a diaper change and fast :woohoo:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
  • Thanks received: 1642
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, MichaeI, TheFierceOwl, KrypticOG

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231546

For future reference, tritxter is blacklisted. If you continue shitposting and trying to start arguments on our gang thread, I'll be notifying forum staff. :woohoo:
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheFierceOwl

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231584

Sam the Sausage wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

cause he's in his mid 20s and has nothing to live for, goes out of his way to look like a fool every single day. He's always so fucking angry that he constantly talks shit to people that carried him when he was a new player, not like he's improved at all anyways, but still. He's so sad that he goes on to people's dead yt channels and leaves mean comments thinking that he's won some sort of war. 5'2" manlet needs a diaper change and fast :woohoo:
Can't believe he's 20+ yr old :sick: :sick: :sick:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231588

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

Hes nearly 30, big difference between you and him
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 11 months ago #1231590

Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

True I'm almost 40, imagine being a year over 19 though didn't know it was possible :sick: :sick:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231750

i got 920 mil now
  • Andrei INF
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 12

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231830

Dude PLEAAAAAASE add me to the blacklist :angry:
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231831

Trix wrote:
Dude PLEAAAAAASE add me to the blacklist :angry:
nice booster seat
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, Sam the Sausage, Lerpson, Zarpgaming

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231841

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

True I'm almost 40, imagine being a year over 19 though didn't know it was possible :sick: :sick:

haha you're such a shit tier troll, but let me lay it out for you just because there's a good probability that you're unaware. Trixter is in his LATE 20s, he has nothing to live for, he sits on his ass day in day out shit talking children that are 10 years younger than him. He's a dumpster fire at the only 2 games he plays and gets boosted on cs and is still silver 1.
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231844

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

haha you're such a shit tier troll, but let me lay it out for you just because there's a good probability that you're unaware. Trixter is in his LATE 20s, he has nothing to live for, he sits on his ass day in day out shit talking children that are 10 years younger than him. He's a dumpster fire at the only 2 games he plays and gets boosted on cs and is still silver 1.
Sam it seems as if you're saying that people are limited to what they can and can't do for fun because of age which is some of the dumbest and most closed minded shit of heard which doesn't come as suprise from you, you like to pick out features that can't be helped like height and age as if they're grounds for insults, however you have features which can be helped, you're an overweight little brat with a terrible boring personality who spent the majority of his teen years indoors trying to get some imaginary number to go up in a game, you have zero friends except all who are online and this upsets you and makes you feel like a loser so this is why you pick out people's features and try to project your feelings onto them so you can feel slighlty better about the embarresment that is your life
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: OxyFoxy

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231845

Gang Application
Rp Name: Ash
Items: None
Cash: None
Why should u be accepted:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

ok
  • spicydoggo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 389
僕はときどきぼっきする勇気がある
ex-SSRP ADMIN 2x
Gang Owner
Last Edit: 3 years 10 months ago by spicydoggo.

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231848

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

Sam it seems as if you're saying that people are limited to what they can and can't do for fun because of age which is some of the dumbest and most closed minded shit of heard which doesn't come as suprise from you, you like to pick out features that can't be helped like height and age as if they're grounds for insults, however you have features which can be helped, you're an overweight little brat with a terrible boring personality who spent the majority of his teen years indoors trying to get some imaginary number to go up in a game, you have zero friends except all who are online and this upsets you and makes you feel like a loser so this is why you pick out people's features and try to project your feelings onto them so you can feel slighlty better about the embarresment that is your life

Well you see not really, not overweight, I talk to my real friends every day, which is something that I can't say for you, I know that you sit and lurk on the forums of a server you haven't touched in half a decade to try and get reactions out of people. You're the definition of a baiter and it's so obvious lol, I don't see why you have to cause so many issues on the forums to people you haven't spoken to in so many years. I always knew you as someone that would just join the server to cause issues, and it's exactly the same on the forums. I actually love my life, I have a nice family, friends, and I'm doing great in school. I have nothing to feel bad about for myself, but when this loser comes to comment on every little thing that people from a gang on a game that's older than half the people in the community have to say, it's hilarious to shut him down every time and see his same, old, tired responses. It's alright, you can think what you want about me, but I don't really know how you come to any of the conclusions you've provided and say that there is some sort of substantial evidence to back them up.

Keep baiting,

Best regards,
Sam
  • Sam the Sausage
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • jutzu

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231850

Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Markus Chellwigg wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
Sam the Sausage wrote:
TheFierceOwl wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:
Trix wrote:
Carson wrote:

Well you see not really, not overweight, I talk to my real friends every day, which is something that I can't say for you, I know that you sit and lurk on the forums of a server you haven't touched in half a decade to try and get reactions out of people. You're the definition of a baiter and it's so obvious lol, I don't see why you have to cause so many issues on the forums to people you haven't spoken to in so many years. I always knew you as someone that would just join the server to cause issues, and it's exactly the same on the forums. I actually love my life, I have a nice family, friends, and I'm doing great in school. I have nothing to feel bad about for myself, but when this loser comes to comment on every little thing that people from a gang on a game that's older than half the people in the community have to say, it's hilarious to shut him down every time and see his same, old, tired responses. It's alright, you can think what you want about me, but I don't really know how you come to any of the conclusions you've provided and say that there is some sort of substantial evidence to back them up.

Keep baiting,

Best regards,
Sam
SAM IS 3 FOOT 2 HAS ALL F's AND HIS ENTIRE FAM SQUAD IS DEAD.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam the Sausage

[SSRP] JayHouse Gang-Thread 3 years 10 months ago #1231851

spicydoggo wrote:
Gang Application
Rp Name: Ash