You? But you dont put them in do you? Exactly
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
Login or register to post a reply.

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119523

These are just kinda getting boring and old ngl. Your fighting cops while using a mummy suit on x1.5........ Maybe do more raids/nukes and show the defense side of shit and you getting owned lol
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119533

jack bushrsos wrote:
These are just kinda getting boring and old ngl. Your fighting cops while using a mummy suit on x1.5........ Maybe do more raids/nukes and show the defense side of shit and you getting owned lol

But that's boring...?

Vego likes doing these, so let him.
In his videos, he got aim, really good aim and it's fun to see.

I'd much rather prefer these videos instead of videos where you have 5 mummies on your side, defending a nuke with gluons etc against a few cops, that require no actual skill at all.
I don't get why you must use special weapons and rip suits...? in videos to get good feedback.

You want him to make videos where he defends or raids nuke? Sure, but use PSG's or other normal guns instead of flexing your 300b inventory all the time. It's literally impossible to make those types of videos with an inventory of "normal" players, because they don't push like an idiot, risking 1b+ every push, it requires no skill but W and L-Click.

If someone nukes, they get 10 mummies rushing you at once and it's not fun.
Aswell as you ganging up with Jay House, planning to take over the whole economy. There's literally no competition. 2 of the richest gangs teams up in bases and nukes, and for what? To feel good? The server is literally dying because of this.

You spent like $8k on this server...? How do you even find it fun? You don't care when you lose items at all, you talk shit and call people bad and terrible, how does it make you want to play? It must be very boring because you got nothing to achieve.

I just really hope this new Server 2 idea gets added, I really think it's a good idea.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: VeGoVeVO, Red_, eddie., OxyFoxy, Jason. and 3 more...

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119547

[
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

300b? thats kinda weak, 8k on the server? better than you charging back. Honestly just shut up lol. Risking 1b per rush? Bro I use a gamma rifle to defend half my nukes. I have items and happy enough rip them, just like vego has noticed he dosnt care for his items to. Im not like you guys when I get raided i keep my stuff on and attack instead of shitting myself and de-equiping.
Along with this Jayhouse shit We never "alied" we are just friendly. Just like you guys are with PL I have raided them and defended my shit ageist them. You also claim we use 5 mummys to rush? I dont think I even have 5 active members with mummys Or are you mistaking us with Pink Lemonade with there zerg rush alongside broccoli
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119548

jack bushrsos wrote:
[[spoiler]quote="Ezehzz" post=1119533]jack bushrsos wrote:

But that's boring...?

I'd much rather prefer these videos instead of videos where you have 5 mummies on your side, defending a nuke with gluons etc against a few cops, that require no actual skill at all.
I don't get why you must use special weapons and rip suits...? in videos to get good feedback.

You want him to make videos where he defends or raids nuke? Sure, but use PSG's or other normal guns instead of flexing your 300b inventory all the time. It's literally impossible to make those types of videos with an inventory of "normal" players, because they don't push like an idiot, risking 1b+ every push, it requires no skill but W and L-Click.

Aswell as you ganging up with Jay House, planning to take over the whole economy. There's literally no competition. 2 of the richest gangs teams up in bases and nukes, and for what? To feel good? The server is literally dying because of this.

You spent like $8k on this server...? How do you even find it fun? You don't care when you lose items at all, you talk shit and call people bad and terrible, how does it make you want to play? It must be very boring because you got nothing to achieve.

I just really hope this new Server 2 idea gets added, I really think it's a good idea.

300b? thats kinda weak, 8k on the server? better than you charging back. Honestly just shut up lol. Risking 1b per rush? Bro I use a gamma rifle to defend half my nukes. I have items and happy enough rip them, just like vego has noticed he dosnt care for his items to. Im not like you guys when I get raided i keep my stuff on and attack instead of shitting myself and de-equiping.
Along with this Jayhouse shit We never "alied" we are just friendly. Just like you guys are with PL I have raided them and defended my shit ageist them. You also claim we use 5 mummys to rush? I dont think I even have 5 active members with mummys Or are you mistaking us with Pink Lemonade with there zerg rush alongside broccoli[/quote]

Your still trash sir I carry u every time :side:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119572

jack bushrsos wrote:
[[spoiler]quote="Ezehzz" post=1119533]jack bushrsos wrote:

But that's boring...?

Along with this Jayhouse shit We never "alied" we are just friendly. Just like you guys are with PL I have raided them and defended my shit ageist them. You also claim we use 5 mummys to rush? I dont think I even have 5 active members with mummys Or are you mistaking us with Pink Lemonade with there zerg rush alongside broccoli[/quote]

I'm talking about the videos in general, not you specifically. I'm just saying I'd rather watch Vego's videos rather than a video with mummies and gluons :)
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745
The following user(s) said Thank You: VeGoVeVO

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119575

I agree, but your seeing just as you said a mummy suit (risking billions) vs noobs. I myself prefer base/raids. It kinda shows alot more skill to me if you watch jabbes videos. Im talking about yes suits with hand cannons, knowing what your doing and how to move and shoot ETC. I dont disagree with you vego's aim is good, just like many others but after seeing the same clips basically just cops in pd it does kinda get boring.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, VeGoVeVO, Micky

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119579

jack bushrsos wrote:
I agree, but your seeing just as you said a mummy suit (risking billions) vs noobs. I myself prefer base/raids. It kinda shows alot more skill to me if you watch jabbes videos. Im talking about yes suits with hand cannons, knowing what your doing and how to move and shoot ETC. I dont disagree with you vego's aim is good, just like many others but after seeing the same clips basically just cops in pd it does kinda get boring.

what else to do in the server? I nuke I either get a bunch of mummy's helping or the other way around like there's no point in nuking if i am just going to be 1 taping people with tguns and m202's and gluons that's no skill at all i rarely use any specials, and the videos you are talking about off jabbe raiding / defending those were in a different time where people didn't have an extra life using tacs or mummys, its just not fair the fact that you can die and respawn in the same place and instantly take out specials to kill everyone, i can agree with you that i should do different videos but there's nothing else I can do, most of the people that base and nuke are friends and i am not the kind of person that let go of friendship for fun.
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by VeGoVeVO.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky, OxyFoxy

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119617

Imagine seeing yourself getting fucked in a montage and starts talking shit lmao

Also nice montage VeGo i loved watching every second!
  • TrixX
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Muslamic Vision
  • Thanks received: 284
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by TrixX.

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119623

Trixter wrote:
Imagine seeing yourself getting fucked in a montage and starts talking shit lmao

I wouldnt really say "seeing myself getting fucked" since iv killed vego just as many times lol. And yes not only just with specials unless your calling a gamma one.
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, VeGoVeVO, Micky

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119624

Brilliant, just as always :clap:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5419

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119627

I wish I could post shit too, for some reason I can't record gmod anymore ;(
  • Legendary Soldier
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119630

Legendary Soldier wrote:
Strange hack menu keeps popping up when I screengrab you :S Is this why you cant live record?
  • jack bushross
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119633

jack bushrsos wrote:
Trixter wrote:

I wouldnt really say "seeing myself getting fucked" since iv killed vego just as many times lol. And yes not only just with specials unless your calling a gamma one.

Sir I let you know the gamma is a special *insert pig grunt*
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119661

Legendary Soldier wrote:

wondering why :whistle: you can stream it then :P
  • VeGoVeVO
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 305
Last Edit: 4 years 11 months ago by VeGoVeVO.

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1119865

These videos are better than watching nuke raids or defence videos, due to the fact that most nukes are now just one-sided, to my knowledge atleast
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, OxyFoxy

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 11 months ago #1120012

A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

check part 3 Or 4 :whistle: idk who got shit on :lol:

You? But you dont put them in do you? Exactly

You probably don't even play competitive, so don't shit talk him when he likes doing those montages.
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds

278 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun