Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120092

Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

check part 3 Or 4 :whistle: idk who got shit on :lol:

You? But you dont put them in do you? Exactly

You probably don't even play competitive, so don't shit talk him when he likes doing those montages.
My guy they’re friends they’re joking, it isn’t that deep lol. Also who in the fuck plays SSRP competitively?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 7912
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Micky.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: pigskin, schnitzel nazi

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120104

Ezehzz wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
These are just kinda getting boring and old ngl. Your fighting cops while using a mummy suit on x1.5........ Maybe do more raids/nukes and show the defense side of shit and you getting owned lol

But that's boring...?

Vego likes doing these, so let him.
In his videos, he got aim, really good aim and it's fun to see.

I'd much rather prefer these videos instead of videos where you have 5 mummies on your side, defending a nuke with gluons etc against a few cops, that require no actual skill at all.
I don't get why you must use special weapons and rip suits...? in videos to get good feedback.

You want him to make videos where he defends or raids nuke? Sure, but use PSG's or other normal guns instead of flexing your 300b inventory all the time. It's literally impossible to make those types of videos with an inventory of "normal" players, because they don't push like an idiot, risking 1b+ every push, it requires no skill but W and L-Click.

If someone nukes, they get 10 mummies rushing you at once and it's not fun.
Aswell as you ganging up with Jay House, planning to take over the whole economy. There's literally no competition. 2 of the richest gangs teams up in bases and nukes, and for what? To feel good? The server is literally dying because of this.

You spent like $8k on this server...? How do you even find it fun? You don't care when you lose items at all, you talk shit and call people bad and terrible, how does it make you want to play? It must be very boring because you got nothing to achieve.

I just really hope this new Server 2 idea gets added, I really think it's a good idea.
ur still bad eze shut ur fuk
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120106

Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
These are just kinda getting boring and old ngl. Your fighting cops while using a mummy suit on x1.5........ Maybe do more raids/nukes and show the defense side of shit and you getting owned lol

But that's boring...?

I'd much rather prefer these videos instead of videos where you have 5 mummies on your side, defending a nuke with gluons etc against a few cops, that require no actual skill at all.
I don't get why you must use special weapons and rip suits...? in videos to get good feedback.

You want him to make videos where he defends or raids nuke? Sure, but use PSG's or other normal guns instead of flexing your 300b inventory all the time. It's literally impossible to make those types of videos with an inventory of "normal" players, because they don't push like an idiot, risking 1b+ every push, it requires no skill but W and L-Click.

Aswell as you ganging up with Jay House, planning to take over the whole economy. There's literally no competition. 2 of the richest gangs teams up in bases and nukes, and for what? To feel good? The server is literally dying because of this.

You spent like $8k on this server...? How do you even find it fun? You don't care when you lose items at all, you talk shit and call people bad and terrible, how does it make you want to play? It must be very boring because you got nothing to achieve.

I just really hope this new Server 2 idea gets added, I really think it's a good idea.

Shut up bruv, don't try me yah? I won't give you another Fortnite win if you don't stop #oldschoolgames
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1394
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120107

Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

But that's boring...?

Shut up bruv, don't try me yah? I won't give you another Fortnite win if you don't stop #oldschoolgames
FOUGHTNIGHT sucks i can beat capone and ninja at the same time
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120109

Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

But that's boring...?

yea that game fucking sucks lol. I mean.. Are there any good freaking games out there...?
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120110

Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

But that's boring...?

yea that game fucking sucks lol. I mean.. Are there any good freaking games out there...?
Team Fortress 2
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, TILTED TURTLE, 123123123123

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120112

Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

But that's boring...?

Team Fortress 2

You need to stop, immediately.
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Deathrun Administrator

Ezeh#4745

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120132

Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
Clarky wrote:
Ezehzz wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:

But that's boring...?

Team Fortress 2

You need to stop, immediately.

I'll give u a great community on a great game :zarp:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120133

Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

You probably don't even play competitive, so don't shit talk him when he likes doing those montages.
My guy they’re friends they’re joking, it isn’t that deep lol. Also who in the fuck plays SSRP competitively?

Brooo I play zarp professional it's my career dude lmao who's Derek is this
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120242

A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

Rank?
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120245

Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

Rank?

Zarp prestige 10 level 37
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120246

A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

Rank?

UNLOCKED THE AMP YET????
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120299

smo harper wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

Rank?

UNLOCKED THE AMP YET????
Fuck Warframe dude, you gotta play zarp and go pro
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120311

Micky wrote:
smo harper wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

Rank?

UNLOCKED THE AMP YET????
Fuck Warframe dude, you gotta play zarp and go pro

Yeah man now there is a competitive playlist for match making in zarp I must never leave the server
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120362

Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

Didn't know that friends these days act like they hate eachother, and no I didn't say that he was playing SSRP competitive.
I meant like CS:GO or Overwatch or something competitive
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120378

Along wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

Didn't know that friends these days act like they hate eachother, and no I didn't say that he was playing SSRP competitive.
He plays rocket league, csgo and overwatch which all have competitive gamemodes which he plays so that point is not relevant.
Also Rob could literally be better than me at a game like csgo (of course he isn't though) and I would still say that he is shit.
If you never joke around with your friends like this ever, then you man are some next freaks
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, A Good Pianist

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120399

Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

He plays rocket league, csgo and overwatch which all have competitive gamemodes which he plays so that point is not relevant.
Also Rob could literally be better than me at a game like csgo (of course he isn't though) and I would still say that he is shit.
If you never joke around with your friends like this ever, then you man are some next freaks

If I wasnt better then u why do u cry over my cs movement kid
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120401

A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

Your movement in cs is ass, not to mention you script too :whistle:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120402

Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

It isn't scripts someone's jealous :blink:
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

Zarp Montage Part : IDK 8 4 years 10 months ago #1120403

A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
Micky wrote:
Along wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
VeGoVeVO wrote:
A Good Pianist wrote:
I aim better

It isn't scripts someone's jealous :blink:
Ye man, I wish I could hit every single hop without losing speed D:
  • Micky
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Moderators: JoshuaIsGreat
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds