Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580367

Name - What is your ingame name?
Mytic X Toxic
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:103525757
Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be?

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?

Server - What server did you get banned from?
Zarp DARKRP Semi-Serious Roleplay
Time - How long were you banned for?
Permanant
Story - What happend?
Ok before i start off this appeal i would like to say sorry to the community and Staff members.
Since i've been back from my Community Ban i've been a massive minge and i don't know what caused this.
This consisted of me Rdming people to make them loose their valuable items and just breaking major rules including saying i'm hacking which i wasn't
I'm sorry about this and i would like a chance to show i've changed on the SSRP servers.
I've been playing alot of things like TTT,Deathrun and prop hunt and i see how important it is that i change.
I've also been playing other games with SSRP staff members.
I obviously can't be perfect noone can be inperfect but my attitude was horrible and i'm lucky i'm still here.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
N/A
Extra information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
People will say "Why are you even trying" And stuff like that. I've been banned for just under a month now.
Yes my rulebreaks were over the top and excsessive but i want to show i can change and that i have. The reason why i'm even trying is because Zarp means alot to me. I'm bored without it. I have nothing to do without SSRP. It's my favourite server. People will say i'm lying as i always get banned and it seems like i do it on purpose sometimes but i swear i don't. I swear i've changed. Just please..

This is my formal apology to the community And players of SSRP.
If you don't know who i am i joined Zarp On the 16th December 2015 and since then have gotten mutiple warnings and bans on SSRP including two CM bans.

Recently i got back from a CM ban, This is only because i lied on my appeal about me changing.
If you want to read my appeal it will be at the end of the post in a spoiler.

I'm sorry for being a massive minge and breaking rules whenever i got on the server. I recently got perma banned for excessive warnings on SSRP, This included me rdming, breaking nlr etc. Even rdming someone making them loose a 175M+ item. I don't know why i did this but i need to change and need to change fast. I'm sorry if i affected you by any of the stuff i did, Breaking rules, Being offensive etc.

I lied on my cm ban appeal by saying i changed. I said i'd break no rules at all and it was all just a big lie on my part.

If you would like to speak with me add me on steam and we can talk about my ban and other stuff i did, Also if you feel i did something bad to you, Offend you etc add me on steam so i can apologise and give you something on SSRP if i get unbanned.
I'm sorry for my actions and only time will show
I also realise that this will probbaly get denied i realise. But i'm asking for a chance and if this gets accepted which it wont i ask for if i get 2 warnings for major rulebreaks such as NLR, RDM etc i be permently banned or even re-community banned because of my disgusting attitude and would be me lying again but i won't get warned as i've changed. Maybe not attitude wise from what you can see but i have changed by not breaking rules. My attitude may be shitty but i've stopped breaking rules
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580368

I will handle this.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580371

You have honored 50% of my compromise.
Now the other 50% and then we can talk once you did that
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580372

ParaMontana wrote:
You have honored 50% of my compromise.
Now the other 50% and then we can talk once you did that
Para, Your compromise is very generous of you but i simply cannot fulfill it. I've tried to get a lot of activity but the over servers i have no interest and find no fun. It's very hard for me but please can i have one more chance. I may of not changed fully but i'm trying my hardest to do so and am succeeding so far. Just please one last chance Para.
  • Mytic
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 388

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580373

This again... Banging on the door until it opens, even after being told no multiple times, is just disrespectful to every admin who takes time to handle it and tells you to wait a month. You should be banned on the forums too, for continuously spamming these. Just imaginethe precedent created here if they tell you to wait a month and accepting it after 2 days.
  • Archick
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 207

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580399

WE decided to reopen the appeal after the new proof has come to life and we feel you have been denied for the wrong reason.

Now today I was approached by Sorle, He tried to handle your appeal. This was when your appeal was already handled sadly. But I gave him the benefit of allowing to do his story. He told me you are feeling like you cannot stand the other servers. That you really want to get unbanned on our SSRP server.

Now what Sorle did not know is that I checked the logs to see if you have recently been ban evading.
He was defending you failing (on purpose) to mention that he banned you for ban evading.
He tried to hide the most potent evidence against your ban evade from the lead team.

You have been evading your ban over the last few days and had Sorle silence it otherwise, you would not make this appeal.

The compromise is off the table. You have ruined your last chance. I don't want to see you again ever.
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
Last Edit: 6 years 11 months ago by Kemi. Reason: Type 1 Grammar check.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kemi, Roy Harper, Archick, Raeker

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580400

• Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
The following user(s) said Thank You: AceInsidious

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580402

You ban evading only shows that you have no care or bother to regain trust in this Community. You've lost my respect and all trust.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580406

uhh, the biggest part in this appeal is copied, you put pretty much 0 effort into this other than changing a few colors and writing a few lines of bullshit.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/general-d...formal-aplogy#578677
  • RubyTheSlump
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 212

SIX BODIES DROPPED & NO BODY WENT TO HEAVEN

steamcommunity.com/id/saltswitch
Value: 1258€
Games owned: 127
Games played: 83 (65%)
Hours on record: 4,167.5h [/list

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580410

I do apologise for not telling Para earlier while we were talking on Teamspeak. This is something I should've mentioned and my head wasn't properly clear at the time. I will be making a more extensive overview of the situation and apologising soon.
  • SorIe
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4290

ex-dog LT member on many servers

[SSRP] Mytic's unban appeal 6 years 11 months ago #580414

Hello Mytic! I have spoken to Para and we have decided to Deny this appeal because you have gone against Para's compromise and that has now been taken from you. The compromise is off the table. You have recently ban evaded which shows that you do not want to come back if you cant do a simple task. You were given your chances and now they are gone. Therefor i will be denying this appeal!
-Lock Please
#Denied
  • Raifster123
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 612
Ex - SSRP Super Admin
Ex - SURF Super Admin
Ex - Teamspeak Staff
Ex - SSRP Section Moderator
Ex - Server Applications Section Moderator
Ex - Prophunt Administrator