[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137223

Name - Egoism is amoral
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:58818199
Admins Name - gaben
Reason - "disrespect"
Server - What server did you get banned from? ttt
Time - How long were you banned for? 2d
Story - What happened? called stuny the worst admin on the server
Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened?
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...report-stuny?start=0
https://imgur.com/a/YnWCkDb

Extra Information - Any thing you think may be relevant to your ban.
"As for the ban, I spoke with Vodka (the staff member who banned you) and he told me that you were being disrespectful before you were banned, warranting the ban valid. I can also see that your attitude needs an improvement from reading this report. I'll reduce the ban from 3 days to 2 and you are free to appeal it with this template." -JimJam

Ok, first of all the "disrespect" was me saying that I think that Stuny was the worst admin on the server, second like I said and stand by my statement:
"Saying that someone is the worst admin on the server is only "disrespectful" if you take any offense by it.
I honestly dont think im being impolite at all, i think the staff members can be ranked from worst to best, if I said "Grootbroot is the best admin on the server" it woudlnt be considered "disrespectful" but because I said that I think that stuny is the worst admin on the server, then it is. Because it has a negative value atached to it instead of positive.
With this being said, I have to say that the comment was indeed unneeded and may cause some controversy." -Me in zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...report-stuny?start=0

If youre gonna criticize me by making other comparasions to my statement, I never made an universal law that could be applied so please dont come with arguments like "X is the best, then its fine to call Y something with a bad value".
When you apply things like " X to y", youre making my statement universal, and I never intended this in the first place.
Im refering to this case only and like I said "the comment was indeed unneeded and may cause some controversy."

But the problem with this is:
1- that I think its not really considered disrespectful due to what I said earlier

2- this was caused by a causality, meaning that "A caused B", If I never got warned + autoslain, the comment would have never been made, but because that did that happen I said that comment.
The warning + auto slain were removed, however you have to understand that what made the effect of me expressing my opinion was the cause that i got injusticed by being warn + auto slain.

But I do understand my mistake and will only apply true facts to report replies and not use previsions that could harm and justify a punishment on me even if it was a honest mistake.

"Whatever is going on with you and Stuny needs to stop, it's getting out of hand at this point. All I ask is that you at least try to get along with each other for the sake of the staff team and server in general. You should take these 2 days to calm down and hopefully come back with a better attitude towards Stuny (and the rest of the staff team)." -JimJam

Alright, I do have to agree that our connection has not been the best, I saw a lot of things that i dont think an admin should do, but thats not the topic that I want to discuss here.
If you guys think im netpicking by reporting stuny, thats not what im trying to do at all, Im exposing things that I think might be relevant to understand why I make some of my statements.
I honestly try to avoid stuny when playing to avoid coming to the forums and making tickets like the ones you see, I really do!
Its not about getting along with him, I still respect your status and believe if you have it is because you have potential to be an admin, but dont be so mad when you get criticized, all the things I wrote have a reason to it, im not trying to search infinite reasons to get you in trouble, but showing them to the other staff members so they can understand my pov as well.

I also wanna say that I think that im now viewed as an asshole by the staff team for all the reports that i made.
The truth is im showing my insatisfaction agaisnt one of the staff member, and im not trying to make any of you suffer any consequences, or trying to go after one of you.
But i do believe that the reports when being viewed are a bit biased and sometimes you dont really care to understand what im truly saying and close your eyes to other things...
This might not be true, but i think when applying justice, especially in occasions like the ones ive been going through, the higher status persons should apply the theory of the "veil of ignorance", so the results are impartial and fair.
With this being said my motives are not to have any bad attitudes towards any of the staff members, but simply follow my rationality and the categorical imperative.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by EgoistNature.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137225

Handling with Kurze, expect an outcome in a coupe hours once I'm home.
  • Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Nina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgoistNature

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137228

Thanks a lot!
Ill be waiting.

You might wanna check this first, to fully understand whats going on:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...eport-stuny?start=20

It might take a while, and im sorry to make you waste your time in things like this, that could be avoided pretty easily imo.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137233

You were banned for recent punishments and attitude, it's only a 2 day ban, I'd suggest waiting it out and cool off.
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137237

"You were banned for recent punishments and attitude, it's only a 2 day ban, I'd suggest waiting it out and cool off." -CeeZee

Sorry but I would have to disagree, I dont feel like justice was applied at all and I gave you my best explanation for it, being "only a 2 day ban" doesnt make it any right.
And I dont have to "cool off", I dont get agitated over things like this.
I have the right to express and explain myself, thats one of the reasons appeals exist.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137238

Yet again post goes to me saying im the bad staff and other things.

1st of all I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR MAD AT ME let me make that one clear on you!

2nd Saying that im the worst staff ever is disrispect and you keep saying that its not well compare that to a sick person and a healthy person, does the sick person feal better then the healthy? Of course not.

3rd Your ban shouldn't be uplifted cuz of your attitude towards staff and other ppl.

4th Just becouse no one told you that they think your a "asshole" doesnt mean no one is thinking it(im not trying to make any drama here im speaking from my heart and i cant hold back to this bs anymore).

5th If you want to resolve things whit me AND EXPLAIN to me why are you so mad at me plz contact me via my discord ( Stuny#1011 ) and plz stop making assumption about me.

Also i would like to point out to nina how this dude keeps trying to get me mad by calling me all kinds of difrent names when he responds to me.

Best of luck whit your ban appeal!
From stuny the worst admin ever :P
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, EgoistNature

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137240

Stuny wrote:
Yet again post goes to me saying im the bad staff and other things.

1st of all I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR MAD AT ME let me make that one clear on you!

2nd Saying that im the worst staff ever is disrispect and you keep saying that its not well compare that to a sick person and a healthy person, does the sick person feal better then the healthy? Of course not.

3rd Your ban shouldn't be uplifted cuz of your attitude towards staff and other ppl.

4th Just becouse no one told you that they think your a "asshole" doesnt mean no one is thinking it(im not trying to make any drama here im speaking from my heart and i cant hold back to this bs anymore).

5th If you want to resolve things whit me AND EXPLAIN to me why are you so mad at me plz contact me via my discord ( Stuny#1011 ) and plz stop making assumption about me.

Also i would like to point out to nina how this dude keeps trying to get me mad by calling me all kinds of difrent names when he responds to me.

Best of luck whit your ban appeal!
From stuny the worst admin ever :P
not once here did he say he was mad at you, he said he was avoiding you to avoid drama, which is one of the best things to do in his circumstances
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
  • Thanks received: 1336
Ex-TTT Super Administrator
Ex-Prop Hunt Super Administrator x2
Ex-Team Fortress 2 Super Administrator
Ex-TTT Administrator x3
Ex-Community Council Member
Ex-Server Applications Forum Mod

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137241

MLGChespin wrote:
not once here did he say he was mad at you, he said he was avoiding you to avoid drama, which is one of the best things to do in his circumstances
Chespin ik im saying he is mad at me for something and im trying to resolve that something whit him so this thing doesnt get anymore heated that it already is.
  • Stuny
  • Senior Boarder
  • I am a grape !
  • Thanks received: 147
Point made byee

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137242

Honestly believe the ban should have been lifted as the last RA got accepted. The situation was mishandled and it made "Egoism is amoral" resort to only tool he has against a staff member, his words. Whilst I still think its disrespectful I can understand the philosophy he is applying it from

:plussp:

My resort would be to unban him and remove the ban from rapsheet and let him know that next recent would mean bye bye. Also if he was to aquiare anothr recent jjst ban him for 5 days instead of the 2 as thats would show he actually isnt capable of following the rules.

I can see how this is a polarizing issue though and I am probably speaking from a minority stand point
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by LonelyDodo.

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137243

Stuny wrote:
MLGChespin wrote:
Chespin ik im saying he is mad at me for something and im trying to resolve that something whit him so this thing doesnt get anymore heated that it already is.
he stated here he isn't mad at you, he's questioning your decisions, there's a difference, just saying
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
Ex-TTT Administrator x3

[TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal 4 years 10 months ago #1137244

Fixed your title, good luck!
  • Martin
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Square Pizza is the BEST!
  • Thanks received: 1877

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137245

"1st of all I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR MAD AT ME let me make that one clear on you!" -Stuny
Im not. Like I said in the post that you probably didnt read: "my motives are not to have any bad attitudes towards any of the staff members, but simply follow my rationality and the categorical imperative."
"2nd Saying that im the worst staff ever is disrispect and you keep saying that its not well compare that to a sick person and a healthy person, does the sick person feal better then the healthy? Of course not." -Stuny
Youre drowning in fallacies. You clearly havent read what I wrote in my main argument, check this:
"If youre gonna criticize me by making other comparasions to my statement, I never made an universal law that could be applied so please dont come with arguments like "X is the best, then its fine to call Y something with a bad value".
When you apply things like " X to y", youre making my statement universal, and I never intended this in the first place.
Im refering to this case only and like I said "the comment was indeed unneeded and may cause some controversy."
-me

Youre doing exactly what I described here. Please try to understand ^

"3rd Your ban shouldn't be uplifted cuz of your attitude towards staff and other ppl." -Stuny
Thats cool, if you could provide the evidence that you clearly have, then please upload it here.
Besides youre the only staff member who I have problems with. seriously.
"4th Just becouse no one told you that they think your a "asshole" doesnt mean no one is thinking it(im not trying to make any drama here im speaking from my heart and i cant hold back to this bs anymore)." -Stuny
Again, you should read better what I typed. And try to fully understand it.
"5th If you want to resolve things whit me AND EXPLAIN to me why are you so mad at me plz contact me via my discord ( Stuny#1011 ) and plz stop making assumption about me." -Stuny
I blocked you on discord and will avoid talking to you, at least for a while. I hope you understand.

"Also i would like to point out to nina how this dude keeps trying to get me mad by calling me all kinds of difrent names when he responds to me." -Stuny
Youre name legitimately reminds of "sputnik" that means satellite in russian, like I said to you in previous reports.
But peep what you said in an older report:
"Are you trying to get me mad by calling me "sptunik" cuz i sorta dig the name not gona lie." -Stuny
But ill stop since you think that im trying to make you mad by calling you "sputnik"
"Best of luck whit your ban appeal!
From stuny the worst admin ever" -Stuny
No luck is involved whatsoever. Luck can be a really vague concept. Theres NO space for "luck" in justice.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137246

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Can guarantee Stuny doesn't understand half of this
  • Chespin
  • Legendary Member
  • stay outta tha fiyah
Ex-TTT Administrator x3

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137247

MLGChespin wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Can guarantee Stuny doesn't understand half of this

As if anyone will bother reading that lol
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., EgoistNature

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137248

"As if anyone will bother reading that lol" -Richard Hoffmann

I dont blame you for not wanting to read it, but the person who will have to judge me really should.

Also you pretty much proved my point when I said in the main argument:
"you dont really care to understand what im truly saying" -me
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137257

You got banned for too any recent punishments and it's only a 2 day ban. You have been causing so much drama the past few days it's getting out of hand to be honest. I suggest you take the 2 day ban and when you come back stay away from Stuny so no more drama can be caused. Also, don't get anymore punishments or the ban will be longer. Good Luck!
  • BossComic23
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • ••••?••••
  • Thanks received: 802
Steam
---
♛Ex-TTT Super Admin♛ x2
♛Ex-TTT Head Admin♛
♛Ex-Jailbreak Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Admin♛
♛Ex-SSRP Moderator♛

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137260

"You got banned for too any recent punishments and it's only a 2 day ban. " I suggest you take the 2 day ban and when you come back stay away from Stuny so no more drama can be caused. Also, don't get anymore punishments or the ban will be longer. Good Luck!" -BossComic23
"and it's only a 2 day ban" -BossComic23
Already answered to this:
"being "only a 2 day ban" doesnt make it any right." -me
"You have been causing so much drama the past few days it's getting out of hand to be honest."-BossComic23
I just feel like theres no "drama" involved, like I said im trying to make you understand my pov as well, theres a reason to why I had "problems" with stuny. If you do believe that Im trying to call out attention and causing "drama" then its up to you and youre opinion. All Im saying is that I have to clarify and explain why my actions are made.

"stay away from Stuny so no more drama can be caused" -BossComic23
In my main argument I said:
"I honestly try to avoid stuny when playing to avoid coming to the forums and making tickets like the ones you see, I really do!" -me

"Also, don't get anymore punishments or the ban will be longer. Good Luck!" -BossComic23
Ok Ill try my best not to!
And like I said:
"No luck is involved whatsoever. Luck can be a really vague concept. Theres NO space for "luck" in justice." -me
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137262

people are telling you to learn to press "quote" or learn how to use the quote code in your replies, that is why they cannot be bothered reading, from my understanding

EgoistNature wrote:
I cannot be bothered to understand the quote function
  • CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, EgoistNature

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137264

If anyone could help me organize my arguments better so "people can be bothered" to read my arguments, I would very much apreciate it.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137266

EgoistNature wrote:
If anyone could help me organize my arguments better so "people can be bothered" to read my arguments, I would very much apreciate it.

Discord: Supreme#3218
literally just press the quote button on whatever post you are replying to, it's really not that hard
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!