Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [TTT] EgoistNature's Ban Appeal

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137268

Eddie. wrote:
EgoistNature wrote:
If anyone could help me organize my arguments better so "people can be bothered" to read my arguments, I would very much apreciate it.

Discord: Supreme#3218
literally just press the quote button on whatever post you are replying to, it's really not that hard

I messaged him on steam and hopefully helped him understand the quote mechanism
  • LonelyDodo
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Carpe Noctem
  • Thanks received: 528
Ex
TTT Head Administrator
Prophunt Administrator

add me on steam: Steamcommunity.com/id/lonelydodo

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EgoistNature

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137276

I apologise for not having the most organized responses, I hope its slightly better now and helps the reading.
  • EgoistNature
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Lawful good

Ban appeal. 4 years 10 months ago #1137289

Hello EgoistNature!

After reading through your Report and this Appeal we spoke with Jim_Jam since he had already been in contact with Vodka4Gaben & Stuny when handling your Staff Report and have discussed the situation. Since one of your warnings have been removed we have decided to lower your ban to 12 hours, because we believe that the length is a bit harsh now that you only have 5 recent punishments on your rap sheet.

You saying “lmao this admin is literally the worst on the server” can by itself be taken in the wrong way and could hurt someone's feelings (especially if they don't know you or if there's hostility between the two). The way that you put it could in fact be taken disrespectfully. If you were trying to criticize Stuny, you should've told him what he could improve on by giving him actual feedback. He’s not going to be getting anything positive out of the comment you made.

You stated that “I think that I’m now viewed as an asshole by the staff team for all the reports that I made”. We can assure you that you are NOT viewed as an asshole by our staff team. If anyone within the staff team disagrees with this I think they should reconsider their ill thoughts towards you. We encourage players that think they have been mistreated, falsely punished or dealt with in a manner that was unacceptable to always take it to the forums. If by chance our staff members are doing something wrong we would like to know ASAP so we can sort things out and deal with them accordingly.

This has been:

Thank you for taking the time to make this appeal, it is much appreciated!
I hope the unkindness between you and Stuny can improve in the future.

• Nina
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • 「(°ヘ°)
  • Thanks received: 889

Former
Zarp Slave
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Nina.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jim_Jam, LonelyDodo, Kurze, wavE, Davidov007 and 1 more...
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.087 seconds

275 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf