Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing'

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9335

Name - Nincro
STEAM-ID - What is your STEAM-ID?: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198001299550

Admins name - Who banned you/who might it be?: Two Mods by the name of Dynasty and Rotationstation vote banned myself, while exclaiming 'Please vote yes, we can't ban him otherwise'

Community pages for moderators: http://steamcommunity.com/id/blast360/ (Rotationstation)

Reason - What is/might be the reason that you got banned?: Prop Killing

Story - What happened?: I went afk for about half an hour to eat dinner, (Keep in mind that I was dead so I couldn't spawn props)) when I came back I saw a vote to ban 'Nincro for 1440 minutes' the first vote failed, then they tried two more times while I was asking them, "Why am I being banned!?!?!" and they said 'Because you were prop killing' and ignored me beyond that, and a member named 'Outlander' said he had video proof that I did, I would LOVE to see this video.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what heppend? I have no proof that I was AFK for 30 minutes that is substantial enough to land a bases, you can check for death logs to see I was dead for a substantial time.

Extra information - What server did you get banned on? How long, was it was perma? What date and time did this happend? Any witness?: ZARP rp on Townsend, for 1440 minutes on 3/7/2013. I understand it's only a day, but this isn't the first time I or other people have been falsely accused by moderators, In my personal opinion you shouldn't be able to pay for Mod.

Extra Edit: According to a friend I have on the server, whom I talked to after my ban, they had kicked two players before me, for my accused crime, so maybe that's proof of them (The mods) making accusations and taking actions without proof?

Extra Extra Edit: This might be proof that I'm innocent: http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=5, Could be the same prop killing incident.
  • Nincro
  • Fresh Boarder
'MURICA

The topic has been locked.

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9341

This is problem with paid mods. The guy that started the voteban probably sat with 5 other friends from the server and had a blast making those votes.
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9397

Sir William Esquire wrote:
This is problem with paid mods. The guy that started the voteban probably sat with 5 other friends from the server and had a blast making those votes.

I don't think he was abusing moderator, I just think he completely jumped the gun, and was completely headstrong about it, the fact that he ignored me and didn't allow me to speak is proof of this. But he did sit with another moderator whom I have forgotten the name of and another player spamming the vote bans while ignoring me, in that regard I would think he was abusing however and while I don't want to sound obtuse: Should be punished in one way or another.
  • Nincro
  • Fresh Boarder
'MURICA

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9398

Nincro wrote:
Sir William Esquire wrote:

I don't think he was abusing moderator, I just think he completely jumped the gun, and was completely headstrong about it, the fact that he ignored me and didn't allow me to speak is proof of this. But he did sit with another moderator whom I have forgotten the name of and another player spamming the vote bans while ignoring me, in that regard I would think he was abusing however and while I don't want to sound obtuse: Should be punished in one way or another.

Might want to make a demote request as well. I'm not sure who dynasty is but rotation has a history. That way they wont bother you ever again.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9430

Might want to make a demote request as well. I'm not sure who dynasty is but rotation has a history. That way they wont bother you ever again.

I would, but I don't think I have a case against him, this is proof that I was wrongly banned, but I do not have proof that he ignored me or that he tallied three seperate vote bans against myself.
  • Nincro
  • Fresh Boarder
'MURICA

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9442

I'm sorry, but I clearly saw you prop killing. I checked a couple of times to make sure it was your prop and I was 110% sure it was yours. Not only that, but Quantum showed me a video, which showed that the prop killing was you. Due to seeing this evidence I started a vote ban against you, as you had killed 20+ people, who were all asking us mods to find whoever was doing it.

I may be a paid mod, but I am doing my best to keep things in order, and I have already put it many hours helping the community which I get great satisfaction from. I know I have had some issues in the past, but I've moved on from that now, and I'm trying and be as professional as I can.

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9444

Do you have proof of him propkilling Rotation?
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9446

I do not have hard evidence, however many members of the community will be able to back me up here, Including the mod 'Dynasty', who also saw that the props were his. Also Quantum has a video which he played in slow motion to see exactly whos prop it was.

Another thing is that the prop killing went on for about 30 minutes, and as soon as we confronted Nincro (Juaro was his RP name at the time), then the killing instantly stopped. Prior to this, I also teleported to every player in the game beside from Nincro and it was obvious it was not them. The reason I couldn't teleport to Nincro is because he was dead, and spawning props from the grave.

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9448

I would never hand out a ban unless I knew it was him. I have been very careful in my time as a mod, and I have never given a punishment unless I was completely sure.

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9449

Witnesses are not valid proof. You should make hard proof before banning someone for over a day. You shouldve known better.

Can someone unban this guy before his appeak goes obsolete?
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9450

What would you suggest I do? Allow him to carry on prop killing? I do not have recording software, and he would remove the props before I could take a screenshot.

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9451

RotationStation2 wrote:
What would you suggest I do? Allow him to carry on prop killing? I do not have recording software, and he would remove the props before I could take a screenshot.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9452

Ok, accusing me of doing my job poorly? Realy? I could have just left him to propkill, and taken no action. THAT would be doing it poorly.

BUT I have just found the proof video which was recorded. This video shows the player 'Juaro' dropping one of the props. Nincro was using this name 'Juaro' as his RP name at that time.

http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=5

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9454

RotationStation2 wrote:
Ok, accusing me of doing my job poorly? Realy? I could have just left him to propkill, and taken no action. THAT would be doing it poorly.

BUT I have just found the proof video which was recorded. This video shows the player 'Juaro' dropping one of the props. Nincro was using this name 'Juaro' as his RP name at that time.

http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=5

Any random idiot can voteban someone. It's nothing special, doesn't require any skill and does not make you a good moderator either It is all about learning a player respect, and having enough proof to make a case. You did neither of those two. So yes, youve done your work poorly. Also the video, like the proof says, does not show a steamID. That may just be a random Juaro.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9456

Realy? I feel like your being a bit awkward about this. Why would I bother doing this if I didn't know it was him.

I do not appreciate you undermining my work. I have built up plenty of player respect, and I felt a ban was necessary for this guy. Sometimes a ban is needed as a punishment. You are a very negative voice on this forum Scottie. I understand if you have an opinion, but you are fighting for the wrong side here...

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9458

RotationStation2 wrote:
Realy? I feel like your being a bit awkward about this. Why would I bother doing this if I didn't know it was him.

I do not appreciate you undermining my work. I have built up plenty of player respect, and I felt a ban was necessary for this guy. Sometimes a ban is needed as a punishment. You are a very negative voice on this forum Scottie. I understand if you have an opinion, but you are fighting for the wrong side here...

No, you keep flipping the coin. I never said the ban was wrong. I said not having proof makes this ban invalid.
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9459

Fine go ahead and unban him... Its a bad move, but clearly you know whats best for the server don't you...

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9460

RotationStation2 wrote:
I do not have hard evidence, however many members of the community will be able to back me up here, Including the mod 'Dynasty', who also saw that the props were his. Also Quantum has a video which he played in slow motion to see exactly whos prop it was.

Another thing is that the prop killing went on for about 30 minutes, and as soon as we confronted Nincro (Juaro was his RP name at the time), then the killing instantly stopped. Prior to this, I also teleported to every player in the game beside from Nincro and it was obvious it was not them. The reason I couldn't teleport to Nincro is because he was dead, and spawning props from the grave.

"Nincro (Juaro was his RP name at the time)" What? I have never gone by the name of Juaro, and I even linked Quantums videos as proof that I'm INNOCENT, Someone could have potientally taken my name and changed function names using a mod such as this: http://www.garrysmod.org/downloads/?a=view&id=59079, On top of which YOU IGNORED ME and didn't even give me the time of day when I asked you why i'm being charged, while spamming Vote Bans against myself about four times. You provided action without proof nor plea, it was EXTREMELY headstrong of you. I debated with myself on submitting an admin/moderator application but this little incident has tarnished my name on the server for an action taken without any liable evidence, even when I was CLEARLY dead and AFK.
  • Nincro
  • Fresh Boarder
'MURICA

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9461

RotationStation2 wrote:
Fine go ahead and unban him... Its a bad move, but clearly you know whats best for the server don't you...

If you did your job the full mile we wouldn't have to unban him. Players have just as much rights as you. How would you feel if we demoted you without any proof?
  • Scottie

[CLOSED]Nincro: Banned for 1440 minutes for 'Prop Killing' 11 years 2 months ago #9462

You can spawn props when you are dead, and thats what you were doing. The ban itself went to whoever was called Juaro, so if he got banned, then he was obviously Juaro. And there is clear proof that Juaro was propkilling
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

299 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
25/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
3/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
2/32