Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5721

Name: [ZARP] Sir William Esquire

STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:5785832

Admins name - Scottie

Reason - Pretending to be Agentlulz.

Story - Well, basically, I was on ts with some people from the server. We were all a bit bored, when we came up with
the idea. It was a harmless joke, nothing more. I didn't even use the correct name. Well, basically I wrote "Hi guys" in OOC, which lead to some more chitter chatter, and then Veritas pulled me away and told me to change name. Then when I was writing the commands to change back, I got banned.

Proof - This was a long time ago, and no, I don't.

Extra information - #1, think it was perma, some weeks ago, everybody online at the time is the witness to my crime.

Additional notes: After this I got a fine spot on Agentlulz's "shit-list". I understand he got annoyed, but everyone could see I was just messing around. I didn't order anything from anyone in his name, nor use the name to my advantage.
Now that the server is changing, I'd like to come back and check things out, and play again. I understand if you do not accept my appeal.
I also want to apologize to Agent. So if you're reading this, I'm sorry.

Regards, Sir William Esquire
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
  • Superadmin before you were born
  • Thanks received: 9
The topic has been locked.

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5730

Well, I would think everyone deserves a second chance. I'd support you if I played on that server more. You're a nice person from what I've seen around a server though. So Good luck, Sir William, Esquire.
  • Luclamus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 8

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5752

It was me who banned you on orders of Agentlulz.

I guess you should talk to him about stuff.
  • Scottie

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5764

As scottie said. Was not me who banned you. But i was about to tbh because you kept on being a minge as usual. Contact Agentlulz himself regarding this
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5767

Corrrcted. As I said, I'm on his "shit-list". He doesn't want to go near me. I'll see if he responds here.
And veritas, saying "as usual" is not correct. The thing I was doing was not even minging.
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5768

Sir William Esquire wrote:
Corrrcted. As I said, I'm on his "shit-list". He doesn't want to go near me. I'll see if he responds here.
And veritas, saying "as usual" is not correct. The thing I was doing was not even minging.

Copying someones name and speaking from under false pretences is considered grieving A.K.A. minging. Primarily, Agent ordered a 24-hour ban. You then attacked him on steam and called him a muppet. Instead of being calm and in order you continued to make jokes about it.

You can only push a guy so far. I'm sure he is mature enough to discuss this on skype with you.
  • Scottie

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5769

Scottie wrote:

Copying someones name and speaking from under false pretences is considered grieving A.K.A. minging. Primarily, Agent ordered a 24-hour ban. You then attacked him on steam and called him a muppet. Instead of being calm and in order you continued to make jokes about it.

You can only push a guy so far. I'm sure he is mature enough to discuss this on skype with you.

Correct, but at the same time not. We've discussed this scenario a thousand times Scott. I did call him a muppet, but not directly. And I didn't mean any harm in the thing. And I did not attack him on steam, I discussed what was going on. Yet until you showed him me joking, calling him a muppet.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm on my phone.
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5781

Scottie wrote:

Correct, but at the same time not. We've discussed this scenario a thousand times Scott. I did call him a muppet, but not directly. And I didn't mean any harm in the thing. And I did not attack him on steam, I discussed what was going on. Yet until you showed him me joking, calling him a muppet.

Sorry for any grammar mistakes, I'm on my phone.

I know, I know. I don't mind if you call me a pedo or idiot or whatever you want. Agent however is different. He takes things very serious and he has a different relationship to you then we for example have.

This seems like a very innocent and perhaps a little immature mistake from your side. I'd love for you to get back on the servers.
  • Scottie

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5789

Willy, i like you but i have to see both sides of the discussion. I personally wouldnt mind if you was unbanned but you wouldnt have any of your ranks and probably wouldn't be trusted in the community for a high rank.

But you did say to agent he was a muppet which if agent was strong about he wouldnt really mind and just be like lol.

I want to see you unbanned +support on your unban

If you was to come back, i would acleast like to see you base with me again :D
  • Loggggy
  • Junior Boarder
meow

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5796

Indeed Scott.
Loggggy wrote:
Willy, i like you but i have to see both sides of the discussion. I personally wouldnt mind if you was unbanned but you wouldnt have any of your ranks and probably wouldn't be trusted in the community for a high rank.

But you did say to agent he was a muppet which if agent was strong about he wouldnt really mind and just be like lol.

I want to see you unbanned +support on your unban

If you was to come back, i would acleast like to see you base with me again :D

You're right Loggy, but then it's good I got some great friends on the server like you to play with^^
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5891

That was really immature, who knows if u didnt get pulled over by Scottie, u might have abused it. Who knows. But I believe it second chances tho. GL.

[size=360:38rtywqm]+SUPPORT[/size]
  • Anonymous

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5905

Jabbe wrote:
That was really immature, who knows if u didnt get pulled over by Scottie, u might have abused it. Who knows. But I believe it second chances tho. GL.

[size=360:1sk0joqk]+SUPPORT[/size]

Really, and really. I just said harmless things like "Hi guys", but yes, it was immature to do. I got pulled over by Veritas, but apparently Scott was the one to ban me.
But thanks for the support Jabbe.
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5922

Can't really remember but you did say some more stuff than just "hi guys"
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5929

Veritas wrote:
Can't really remember but you did say some more stuff than just "hi guys"

I did also say "it's great" when Curtis asked how Spain is
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5931

I love my willy and i love this willy xD +support (only joking about the willy thing i <3 u!)
  • Nail
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 4

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5945

Nail wrote:
I love my willy and i love this willy xD +support (only joking about the willy thing i <3 u!)

Hhaa, thanks Nail :3:3:3
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder

[Resolved with Agent/Accepted] Unban appeal, Sir William Esquire 11 years 2 months ago #5950

Talked to Agent and we got it resolved. Thanks for all the supports guys, I love you
  • SirWilly
  • Senior Boarder
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds

223 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT