Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Unban Appeal (Basically discussion of ban)

[SSRP] Unban Appeal (Basically discussion of ban) 9 years 7 months ago #74571

Wasn't sure if this should do into this section or not so I will post in both
Name - TheUberMedic
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:62070894
Admins name - I think Brother Patrick Star
Reason - Mass RDM (I think trying to escape from punishment as well)
Server - DarkRP Server 1
Time - 2 days
Story - Backstory- The bar he was operating kept having problems with people throwing grenades randomly, propblocking etc.
What happened- I saw someone (cant remember name) purchasing grenades and wondered what they were doing, I followed them to the bar and as they started to throw the grenades I started firing out of protection, however once I started to do this Patrick froze me, as he thought i threw grenades all whilst the actual user was behind him still throwing but he would not listen. Then one of the bar staff came along and said it must've been me as I had a crime history of 2 assaults and 1 murder, and Patrick said that the logs followed this, which I do not understand as I didn't have a grenade on me at the time (which i would've had regardless of how many I had). I then accidentally hit the H key which is my shortcut to suiciding so he thought I was trying to escape punishment, I realised this and typed "oops" and tried to write it was an accident. There was no discussion he just banned me straight away without letting me prove my innocence simply by checking what weapons I had on me (to see if I had grenades). I was banned for mass rdm yet I only attempted to kill one person at that time who was not in the bar, so I'm not sure Patrick checked the logs properly, I think he assumed, but I will not make any more assumptions.
Proof - Unfortunately I was not able to gather proof as I do not record my gameplay, and it happened too quickly to take screenshots, so I assume not much can be done
Extra information - Even if I cannot get my ban removed I would still like to discuss my ban with Patrick. I also felt this case was very mishandled as he banned me without letting me give my side and ignored any discussion from me, normally the staff are very helpful but I feel this case was dealt with inappropriately as a result of this.
*EDIT
I realise I should probably add a reason why I should be unbanned since I have no proof
I have been playing on this server for what I estimate to be in maybe the tens of hours to perhaps a hundred, yet I had not had any issues where I was going to get banned, or had multiple warnings to get kicked. All of a sudden I was banned for something that you would expect would happen to someone who was new. I usually have no problems on the server and try to be as helpful as possible when on, whether that be answering questions that I can in OOC or explaining how to do things to new users, which is why I feel I should be at least be given the opportunity to discuss my ban, thanks
Apologies if the post is far too long, but I typed pretty much everything that happened
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Unban Appeal (Basically discussion of ban) 9 years 7 months ago #74572

May I ask why you have 2 unban requests...

The Other One
  • The Gamer Guy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 749

SSRP - Ex-Super Admin
Minecraft - Ex-Admin
TeamSpeak - Ex-Staff

[SSRP] Unban Appeal (Basically discussion of ban) 9 years 7 months ago #74584

Edit your other thread's post instead of making a new one. There's an "Edit" button underneath it.
  • LightArrowsEXE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Grumpy old anime loli
  • Thanks received: 374

[SSRP] Unban Appeal (Basically discussion of ban) 9 years 7 months ago #74684

I will remove the text from the other one as it was placed in the wrong section?

[SSRP] Unban Appeal (Basically discussion of ban) 9 years 7 months ago #74689

Hello TheUberMedic,
First things first you have your appeal under the report abuse section this should be in the appeals section don't make a new one ill have this one moved. Ill speak to the admin that banned you and edit my post with a decision.

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318

[SSRP] Unban Appeal (Basically discussion of ban) 9 years 7 months ago #74771

Right I believe I checked the logs and saw that one person was killed by the grenade and the grenade was under your name and you became wanted after the grenade exploded, I did explain this to you. I hope you have learned, I shall let you off.
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377

[SSRP] Unban Appeal (Basically discussion of ban) 9 years 7 months ago #74772

I spoke to the admin and your appeal as been accepted.

-Accepted

-Red
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 3318
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds

287 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
24/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun